What's new

Pak ACM states India has 3500 BVR missles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to generalise. Get off your high horse and lose the arrogance. You can not make blanket statements as such :crazy:

Not all ofcourse, you know exactly the ones i'm talking about, don't be so naive.

Way to generalise. Get off your high horse and lose the arrogance. You can not make blanket statements as such :crazy:

ya! its only you on this forum who can do such a SH*T!
:sniper: :guns::guns:

ya! its only you on this forum who can do such a SH*T!
:sniper: :guns::guns:

I haven't generalised.

Munir called arabs stupid. This is a generalistion and many would be offended by it. I responded by calling him arrogant.

Then jihad called arabs arrogant. Another generalisation.

There are arrogant, stupid people from all walks of life. Jihad should have been clearer and have avoided generalising.

It's comments like yours and the ones listed above that drag this site down.

Have a nice day

I haven't generalised.

Munir called arabs stupid. This is a generalistion and many would be offended by it. I responded by calling him arrogant.

Then jihad called arabs arrogant. Another generalisation.

There are arrogant, stupid people from all walks of life. Jihad should have been clearer and have avoided generalising.

It's comments like yours and the ones listed above that drag this site down.

Have a nice day
for me its people like you who do so! most of your post have been personal messages to other members! you must use PM to do so!
anyway as you have posted this on forum so i better answer your post on the thread though it is wrong!
i am amazed that in such a short time you have been able to judge the people who are letting the site down!
for me befor you started this troll the thread was going fine and most of the members will agree with me on this!

i will request and advice you to send personal messages through the PM channel and do not LET THE SITE DOWN!!!!!!

you must use PM to do so!
anyway as you have posted this on forum so i better answer your post on the thread though it is wrong!
i am amazed that in such a short time you have been able to judge the people who are letting the site down!
for me befor you started this troll the thread was going fine and most of the members will agree with me on this!

i will request and advice you to send personal messages through the PM channel and do not LET THE SITE DOWN!!!!!!

Firstly, anything I have to say will be said on the open forum.

Secondly, I may not post much, but I've been a member of this site longer than most users. I've seen it all.

Some of the posts that I have commented on this thread are down right racist. You can not brand a whole race of people as being stupid or arrogant.

I, like a lot of Pakistanis have friends and family in the Arabian Gulf. Granted, a lot of them have had the misfortune of being racially abused by their Arab neighbours. Granted it's unfortunate that most Arab govts have sold themselves out to America and lost any self-respect. However, you can not use the actions of a few to generalise and make blanket statements as has been the case here.

You say the thread was going fine? You find comments such as "arabs are stupid" fine? You think racism is acceptable? Pardon me for not over-looking it! :hitwall:

It's ridiculous comments like these and the idiotic flag-waving and pissing contests that plague these forums. End result is anyone with an ounce of credibility or expertise is immediately rubbished. No wonder so many leave.

Last edited:
All this rubish talk is totally off topic! uncalled for guys.

India Bankrupt LOL.

Not with Dr Singh has Prime minster...for 5 more years

His a clever little man.

If anthing i see GDP crossing $2 trillion by 2020 and forex climbing way over $400 billion

funny how you are laffing @ India Bankrupt.In the early 1990s...India did went bankrupt i see your GDP crossing $2trillion by 2098 stop being so ignorant by ingoring the facts the worlds 40% of the poor population live in India dream what can you achieve in the next decade don't dream so far 2098 hahah and please stop smoking weed :enjoy::china:

PAF can counter IAF anyday i doubt that IAF has 3500 BVR missiles i would say they have around 400-500 BVR missiles and operational will be like 70% so you do tha math kiddo your in this forum for a rude awaking.

actaully he should have called all you indians "stupid"..
why because you still belive IAF has 5 sqd and 230 MKI by 2014. :lol:

This will be last reply on this thread. I'm not sure why my ethnicity matters, but to clear the air, I am Pakistani. Imran Akhtar hence imiakhtar. You couldn't get a more Pakistani name if you wanted.

I'll let you carry on with your assumptions.

funny how you are laffing @ India Bankrupt.In the early 1990s...India did went bankrupt i see your GDP crossing $2trillion by 2098 stop being so ignorant by ingoring the facts the worlds 40% of the poor population live in India dream what can you achieve in the next decade don't dream so far 2098 hahah and please stop smoking weed :enjoy::china:

PAF can counter IAF anyday i doubt that IAF has 3500 BVR missiles i would say they have around 400-500 BVR missiles and operational will be like 70% so you do tha math kiddo your in this forum for a rude awaking.

Ur doubts and ur assumptions are not facts mujahid.... u can only assume in your minds that IAF and Indian millitary at whole is less potent then Pakistani.... But Facts are different

Request to Mods
Plz close this thread to stop this bullshit text speach which s totaly off topic

Time to cool off. I think enough has been said about the 3500 debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom