What's new

Pak ACM states India has 3500 BVR missles

Status
Not open for further replies.
No where in the vid it says IAF operates three squadrons ..wads the story ?

better have a look at some last pages and you will know what going on!!

3 or 5 the numbers are clear 5x12 =60 5x18 =90 and since we know the newer squadrons are understrength anxwax we can deduct !5 or 20.so the numbers would appear to be correct.

well u got 2 sources (toi and the video) saying there are 3 sqns, 1 source saying there are 5 sqns with 18-20 a/c and 1 not yet "full", and last of all there is 1 source saying that there are 5 sqns each with 18-20 a/c.

i'll pick the 1 saying there are 4 sqns with 1 not yet full.

well u got 2 sources (toi and the video) saying there are 3 sqns, 1 source saying there are 5 sqns with 18-20 a/c and 1 not yet "full", and last of all there is 1 source saying that there are 5 sqns each with 18-20 a/c.

Well lets ask another question then given that you have picked your option. Does this look like 14 aircraft a year? There should be 14 (A squadron a year )in order to fulfill the target of 2014 at the current rate it will be much longer in order to fill the contract. And this will obviously role onto the MRCA production if the production line is still churning away at MKI's. If we say roughly 25-30 (for the sake of argument) aircraft have come out of HAL in the last 5 years thats only 6 per year. It will take 11 years to complete the project at this rate. Even of they crank it up to 14 then they will still be behind and the MRCA build will be delayed.

Oh one other point, Its TOI and ANI news agencies. Stratfor and the VID

I think most of us know that without China there would be no Pakistan.

Really now. You underestimate Pakistan itself then. Apart from support in developing nukes and BM's, they have not done much. Unless you consider these things absolutely critical to Pakistan's survival then you are right, else you are severely mistaken.

Oh one other point, Its TOI and ANI news agencies. Stratfor and the VID

I'll take BR sources any day regarding Indian military deployement if its a question of trust on sources. More often than not they are bang on.

maverick2009 i've read alot of useless threads from him infact this is one of them he seems to be living in a dream world IAF has no more than 40 operational SU-30s regardless of squadrons maverick2009 doesnt know how to count he failed in math class he decided the place to live a dream world is Internet.India will go bankrupt accuring SU-30s and MRCA like it did in early 1990s.

Once again that IAF operates only 3 squads right now doesn't mean that HAL didn't produced more of them yet! Please check 1:12 in the video:

The accident puts a cloud on the Indo-Russian deal for more Su 30s. India has placed an order for nearly 90 more aircraft, which are to be manufactured in India.

140 - 90 = 50 produced by HAL right now!

Isn't it the the same with the first squad of JF 17? They are already produced but will need some time to get operational status right?
Well lets ask another question then given that you have picked your option. Does this look like 14 aircraft a year? There should be 14 (A squadron a year )in order to fulfill the target of 2014 at the current rate it will be much longer in order to fill the contract. And this will obviously role onto the MRCA production if the production line is still churning away at MKI's. If we say roughly 25-30 (for the sake of argument) aircraft have come out of HAL in the last 5 years thats only 6 per year. It will take 11 years to complete the project at this rate. Even of they crank it up to 14 then they will still be behind and the MRCA build will be delayed.
A normal squad in IAF should have 18 aircrafts (16 + 2 trainer), the fact that Mki don't need an extra trainer version should reduces a Mki squad to 16 aricrafts.
Then I don't think the site you always refer to is so reliable in every case.
The original plans called for the first Su-30MKIs from Nasik to be delivered to the IAF in 2004-05, with production increasing to a peak of 10 aircraft per year from 2007-08 onward at this rate the production would have stretched to 2017-18.
Doesn't this mean that 100 aircrafts should be produced from 07/08 to 17/18, but then the other 40 must be produced in only 3 years (from 2004 to 07 with a rate of 13,3). How can the production increase peak in 07/08 then?
At Air Force Commander's Conference held in Oct-2002, the Air Chief Marshal Krishnaswamy, asked the HAL to complete the project in 10 years. This was confirmed by N.R.Mohanty on 12-Nov-2002 while speaking to the press. [6] Therefore, the new schedule would mean that a maximum of 14 planes per year will be churned out by HAL and hence finishing in 2013.
So HAL has agreed to produce them in 10 years completely, but the 14 aircraft a year is the personal opinion of the writer and not quoted by HAL.

At the end it is like I said before, several sources but nobody knows it really. I will keep my guess with around 80, which is enough to defend our country yet and will grow next year by HAL and Russian made coming in at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
India Bankrupt LOL.

Not with Dr Singh has Prime minster...for 5 more years

His a clever little man.

If anthing i see GDP crossing $2 trillion by 2020 and forex climbing way over $400 billion

India Bankrupt LOL.

Not with Dr Singh has Prime minster...for 5 more years

His a clever little man.

If anthing i see GDP crossing $2 trillion by 2020 and forex climbing way over $400 billion

come on dude! you are underestimating the indians! :guns: i know they will discover oil in there land by the end of this year! there IT is going to be on a boom, rising so high that NASA will be shifted to india very soon! all electronics manufacturing companies will be paying billions to indian to set up there company in this great land! :toast_sign: you talk about 2 trillions! either it is on ignorance or you may have mis typed it as it is supposed to be at 20 trillions !!!!
india will soon be buying pakistan and will be turning it into a neuclear test site and a place for its great military exercises!!! :taz: :taz:

i hope this makes you happy, why dont you return us with the same by just leaving this forum!!:wave:

NOTE: by the way why dont you change your flag to indian now! :hitwall:come on we pakistani are proud of our nation so what wrong if you are an indian! come o friend!! :smokin:

NOTE: by the way why dont you change your flag to indian now! :hitwall:come on we pakistani are proud of our nation so what wrong if you are an indian! come o friend!! :smokin:

he has every right to put up whatever he wants to in his avatar ...stop targeting personal stuff ...

what did yo type

we pakistani are proud of our nation

but i dont see you being a proud pakistani ...if i go by your avatar

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH

:rofl:
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom