What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

Originally Posted by Dr sim
....... historically speaking their fighters were generations ahead of us in 65 war and even in 71 they had technologically comparable fighters to India. even though their numbers were less......

On the one hand our Indian friends say that our fighters were generatiosn ahead not generation and then they claim air victory in 65 and 71.

Man we really had idiot pilots in 65 and 71 who could not shoot down generations inferior planes. :lol:

I guess this explains how an F-86 or a F-6 flown by flown by an idiot pilot succeeded in shooting down generations inferior Mig-21. :rofl: in shooting down generations inferior Mig-21

Dude, we lost 65 and 71. i dont know why ppl keep on saying 65 we won, but the truth is 65 we lost dosent matter how much land we captured.point is that we couldnt get kashmir

US is deperate to break Indian defense ties with Russia in order to contain resurgent Russia. It doesnt make USA any concerned about India future. Hell if they were soo sensitive they would be giving jets for free but no..it is India which is coffing up huge sums of money to actually buy them. Once the Americans have a strong ground in Indian defense market and have sucessfully soured Indo-Russian defense ties they will simply scale back for whatever reason leaving India in a leagacy of mess with no partner willing to deal.

This is American policy of containg two countries with single arrow. Selling American arms to Indian could also be a precursor for lifting US arms embargo on China. Last year, Obama was in China begging them to keep buying their bonds for the support of global recovery and Chinese are not soo fool to let this oppurtunity go. Many demand must have been made in a classical Chinese style of secrecy and "under table". America is troubled enough by Chinese industrial might and would not like to groom another partner for further outsourcing of American services and manufacturing..execpt as a temporary hedge. International politics are much more complicated than playing friends and enemy.

And lastly for the fanboys, Pakistan openly collaborates with US and buys US arms and technology this does not angers China so why should we be concerned about India. Playing spheres of influence is a Russian game and US offical does not recocnize such.

@somebozo: Diplomacy does not work the way you think it to be dear....If a common person like You would think to such an extent, how would the people who have earned the name of Successful diplomats Think? You consider them fools, or Is it something else?

US is deperate to break Indian defense ties with Russia in order to contain resurgent Russia. It doesnt make USA any concerned about India future. Hell if they were soo sensitive they would be giving jets for free but no..it is India which is coffing up huge sums of money to actually buy them. Once the Americans have a strong ground in Indian defense market and have sucessfully soured Indo-Russian defense ties they will simply scale back for whatever reason leaving India in a leagacy of mess with no partner willing to deal.

This is American policy of containg two countries with single arrow. Selling American arms to Indian could also be a precursor for lifting US arms embargo on China. Last year, Obama was in China begging them to keep buying their bonds for the support of global recovery and Chinese are not soo fool to let this oppurtunity go. Many demand must have been made in a classical Chinese style of secrecy and "under table". America is troubled enough by Chinese industrial might and would not like to groom another partner for further outsourcing of American services and manufacturing..execpt as a temporary hedge. International politics are much more complicated than playing friends and enemy.

And lastly for the fanboys, Pakistan openly collaborates with US and buys US arms and technology this does not angers China so why should we be concerned about India. Playing spheres of influence is a Russian game and US offical does not recocnize such.

Wow !!

It was a nice dream if I was pakistani or a nightmare as an Indian ..

its 8.00 am now and time to get up and face the real world. What would you like for breakfast ?? :coffee:

I think the PAF's answer to the MRCA tender is the ongoing JF-17 procurement.

yes than what is the answer for LCA tejas from pakistan and what is the answer of new 42 SU 30 MKI which few days ago india ordered 18 F 16 wont be enough to counter 42 SU 30 pakistan should get the number of F 16 to 100

Has Pakistan signed contract or Ordered for FC-20?????

Formal contract just like how for the 42 JF-17s was signed has not been done.

But confirmation regarding the acquisition has been given, as well as PAF is involved in the project to tone it as per its own requirements.

Since PAF personnel have been involved, it means PAF is interested in acquiring it.

Formal contract just like how for the 42 JF-17s was signed has not been done.

But confirmation regarding the acquisition has been given, as well as PAF is involved in the project to tone it as per its own requirements.

Since PAF personnel have been involved, it means PAF is interested in acquiring it.

Well, I have a Question for You.... How different can it be from F-16?? Which you are having.... Could you share some Info?

If pakistan can get the number of F 16 to 100 and J 10 coming i dont think so MRCA will have any effect of balance getting to india of air space because J 10 is as good as any of its europeans russian and american counterparts J 10 is good answer for MRCA i agree with Tamil Khan

Well, I have a Question for You.... How different can it be from F-16?? Which you are having.... Could you share some Info?

Well problem is we are gonna compare something which will be coming out after nearly 4-5 years, and we have not much idea about what kind of avionics suite it will be having.

Major difference which i see would be an AESA radar, IRST, Aerial refueling capability which we for now lack with F-16s due to non compatible tanker platform. It may be more agile compared to F-16s in flying characteristics.

But as of now, we can't say how much it will be equal to or above the current F-16 Blk 52+, reason being we have not much idea about the Chinese avionics industry and what it will be after 4-5 years.

I come here. I just want to tell you that we love you!

Please read it and tell other brothers.

I don't make 15 posts or more. you can understand how to change the following link.

club.china.com\data\thread\12171906\2715\48\84\3_1.htm

Well problem is we are gonna compare something which will be coming out after nearly 4-5 years, and we have not much idea about what kind of avionics suite it will be having.

Major difference which i see would be an AESA radar, IRST, Aerial refueling capability which we for now lack with F-16s due to non compatible tanker platform. It may be more agile compared to F-16s in flying characteristics.

But as of now, we can't say how much it will be equal to or above the current F-16 Blk 52+, reason being we have not much idea about the Chinese avionics industry and what it will be after 4-5 years.

I would say It as a Good Move, you Know why, Because FC-20 Will be a Platform well Built for You to advance into the Core of its technology, But the same cannot be said about the F-16's from USA...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom