What's new

PAF's Exercises from around the World.

When can the JF-17 be expected to be participating in some multi-national exercises?

When can the JF-17 be expected to be participating in some multi-national exercises?
probably we'll see them first in local bi-latral exercises. The reasons i can speculate
1-Lack of compatibility of aircraft with NATO (though intermediate solutions are said to be developed, but i dont know how mobile they are)
2- Lack of essential training equipment may be? (training ammunition)
3- The lack of free resources may be (since till now PAF only operates two squadrons and both are strictly entrusted with Ground attack)

mobile they are

what do you mean

once the platform is fully integrated in the PAF. once we have pilots who have clocked at least 400-500 hours on the platform, then PAF will have the confidence to pit these aircraft in multi-national excercises.

Albeit, now a couple of years old, these images from Red Flag seems to be missing in this thread.

RED%2520FLAG%252710-4%252004.jpg

RED%2520FLAG%252710-4%252005.jpg

RED%2520FLAG%252710-4%252028.jpg

RED%2520FLAG%252710-4%252011.jpg

mobile they are

what do you mean

once the platform is fully integrated in the PAF. once we have pilots who have clocked at least 400-500 hours on the platform, then PAF will have the confidence to pit these aircraft in multi-national excercises.

I mean the intermediate measures such as interaction through ground stations,for example.

I mean the intermediate measures such as interaction through ground stations,for example.

the aircraft is still fairly new, i think fatman17 is right about the platform being fully integrated first.
the aircraft still needs to gain full PAF's trust like other aircrafts has. PAF still gonna give these birds some time before putting them on multi-national exercise.

While Red Flag is the best air war exercise giving an opportunity to experience real war like environment there are other multi national exercises that PAF participates in regularly. Anatolian Eagle with Turkey, with KSA, with China, and Pakistans own annual exercises.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom