What's new

PAF Wrecks Havoc On Millitants

But Pakistan says that it is cooperating with US and allowed drone strikes.

1. Would you allow US people to get assets to minimize the collateral damage ? The person who helped them to catch Osama, Afridi is in jail.

2. US also said that when they shared intelligence with Pakistani Army, the terrorists were gone and they tracked it with satellites.

3 .If they don't do drone strikes, terrorists will easily live in Pakistani territory and return back after 2014

Now tell me what options they have ?

1 - Afridi is a traitor who worked against his country (whether the purpose was good)....If you talking about US....then see the history of CIA where Agents of Israel was caught by CIA and they refused to handover to Israel....

2 - This is US version of story........do you reall think American's trust on any nation other than their own....:toast_sign:

3 - When you put a gun on somebody's head and tell him to do this and he will do that....you can't say that is cooperation...that's what American do behind the scene they threatens the countries to attack on them if they don't cooperate with them.

4 - Those terrorists were living with peace before American invade of Afghanistan.....and they were called Mujaheddin and now suddenly become Terrorists.........Terrorists are those who are backed by CIA, RAW and Mossad, trained by them, funded by them.....and have many training camps in Afghanistan right under the nose of these agencies gut to create mess in this area....its simple equation.....British says Divide and Rule....and American says.....Destroy and Rule.

So when there is a drone strike you could say its killing civillian and when PAF bombs the area how do you know there are no civilian there?

No probs with drone strikes,as long as the scum s being killed..

Although it should be Pakistan's internal matter..
How about Pakistan wanting to kill mexican drug smugglers on US-Mexico borders?

No probs with drone strikes,as long as the scum s being killed..
Although it should be Pakistan's internal matter..
How about Pakistan wanting to kill mexican drug smugglers on US-Mexico borders?
Do Mexican attacks Pakistanis ? :blink:

Yup we treated them as step child and they felt bad and kicked us. We are trying to give them their rights.

My parents instilled good values and always kept reminding me not to hurt anyone. So they never had to slap me. As I wasn't raised to Hate my neighbor. So I never broke their window. :D

yeahhh good values!!!
:astagh::rofl:
some days before you yourself were describing your troll stories....
some people fear from you more than talibans..:lol:
and you are soooo shareef child....:D
@topic
well it's good tobhandle your things yourself.....
bachay parents ki mar bardasht kar leetay hain bt neighbour ki ni...:coffee:

Yup we treated them as step child and they felt bad and kicked us. We are trying to give them their rights.

My parents instilled good values and always kept reminding me not to hurt anyone. So they never had to slap me. As I wasn't raised to Hate my neighbor. So I never broke their window. :D

Being the good neighbour that you are, you would rather ignore the fact that the root cause of the whole problem was/is our rowdy Eastern neighbour, it was Pakistan that bore the brunt of several million refuges for several decades, which going by Indian logic, we should have attacked Afghanistan,....in the end, it may have not been every one's cup of tea, but the Talibans did bring some form of normalcy into Afghanistan.
BTW, you may have had a good upbringing, but can't say the same for majority of your country fellows lest you forget that quite a few windows were broken by opportunist Indians in erstwhile East Pakistan.

yeahhh good values!!!:astagh::rofl:some days before you yourself were describing your troll stories....some people fear from you more than talibans..:and you are soooo shareef child....:D@topic
well it's good tobhandle your things yourself.....bachay parents ki mar bardasht kar leetay hain bt neighbour ki ni...:coffee:
What troll stories.

Stop these rants.

Pakistani maray tu wah wah! American maray tu gunah?
I am talking about drone stikes lol

If you have got a naughty kid in the house, would you rather clip him around the ears yourself or would you prefer a neighbour to do it. !!

also would you prefer to clip HIM around the ears or go bombard the house kill the whole family and destroy a few near by houses just to ensure the Kid do not manage to escape..

Know the difference dear, learn..

Drugs come to Pakistan from all over,including south america via USA (or that can be the argument without proof)
:hitwall: Then attack South America. Attack Columbia. US attacked terrorists because 3000 US people were killed by Al Qaeda that took refuge in Afghanistan. Attacked Pakistan because terrorists hid their. LeT is based in Pakistan which killed 6 Americans in Mumbai Attacks. And OBL was found in Pakistan. They had info that Zawahri was in Pakistan too.

20 militants killed, 5 hideouts destroyed in Khyber agency, Orakzai

At least 20 suspected militants were killed early on Wednesday when army jets pounded militant hideouts in the northwestern tribal regions of Orakzai and Khyber.

According to Media reports, the jet planes pounded militant hideouts in Khyber Agency at the area of Dwatoie, three hideouts of the militants were destroyed and 12 miscreants were killed.

Meanwhile, security forces also started shelling in the area of Orakzai at Hangu resultantly eight militants were killed and two sustained severe injuries while two hideouts were also destroyed.

Panic and fear has gripped the area due to bombardment and shelling.

20 militants killed, 5 hideouts destroyed in Khyber agency, Orakzai | The Nation

also would you prefer to clip HIM around the ears or go bombard the house kill the whole family and destroy a few near by houses just to ensure the Kid do not manage to escape..

Know the difference dear, learn..

The difference is whether you are attacking a colony or as in this case, HIDEOUTS. !!

kill these all b........ good job by surveillance team and PAF..:sniper:

Shouldn't you slap yourself who made the innocent kid, naughty at the first place ?

If you don't, your neighbor will slap you and the kid so that both learn their lessons.

man, you rock.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom