What's new

PAF will not go 5th Generation anytime soon(2030)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
the stupidity of the writer is revealed from the fact that on one side it is mentioned that Pakistan has been able to close the technological gap so far by also acquiring f-16's but Pakistan will not require f-35 since talibans don't have radars, so in that case Pakistan should not have been offered 32 f-16's by the Americans but they did which very much defies the Indian delusions.
About the Economy this is 2010 and the writer seems to have these premonitions about Pakistan's economy till 2030 while being completely ignorant to the fact that within a span of 2- 3 years during musharrafs rule Pakistan's economy grew leaps & bounds, i hope i don't have to elaborate. i don't understand why they have to come up with such absurdity without having any knowledge at all.

Last edited:
sir, this is not an news article but a individual opinion and he partially right. if you say self praising article, there are tons of articles by your side which says................... that huge times worse than what here posted

I did not said its a news article.

Well if he is partially right, then he should not have come up with such a long list of BSing statements.

And as for our side, we do accept what is good in the other side.

We don't say, Su-30MKI is the best, Pak-Fa is the best, rest of the things are rubbish.

He may be one person, but these views are seen on this forum by Indian members also, who come here and do nothing except for self praising their own, even knowing what the real truth is.

And we don't do self praising to the extend as you guys do, we accept what is wrong with us and where we are weak and lag behind.

I hope i don't have to start giving examples, even though it will have no affect.

Well if he is partially right, then he should not have come up with such a long list of BSing statements.

We don't say, Su-30MKI is the best, Pak-Fa is the best, rest of the things are rubbish.

He may be one person, but these views are seen on this forum by Indian members also, who come here and do nothing except for self praising their own, even knowing what the real truth is.

And we don't do self praising to the extend as you guys do, we accept what is wrong with us and where we are weak and lag behind.

I hope i don't have to start giving examples, even though it will have no affect.

as you say sir. . . :P

As per the writer he cannot help but laugh at us...
Certainly I too cannot help but laugh at him.

What a mutually beneficial article!
:cheers:

4 Crashes of J-10 as per the writer...i am aware of only two after the induction of the aircraft and one in 98 i think when the fly by wire failed.

I wonder how many times a "technologically miles ahead SU-30 MKI" (aka scourge of South Asian Skies) has crashed?
With the miles apart quality, i am assuming none?

Pakistan is not looking for F-35, our doctrine is offensive defense in which we shall attack to relieve pressure on our fronts but will not venture far into enemy territory.
For close air support we shall be using JF-17s and i do not think F-35 is the way to go for PAF for tactical support, at least not in the coming 2 decades.
When Pakistan goes for its first advanced stealth fighter, i expect a more air to air role in mind with secondary emphasis on close air support due to the disparity between PAF and IAF.
Primary tasks could be to establish air superiority, deny air superiority, anti AEW & C missions etc.
However it is not something i see any expected visibility on from PAF end till 2020.

Now another nonsense by the author...

China to this day hasn't built anything on its own. Reverse engineering only gives knowledge to build copies of the original product and the Chinese are paying its price now. But they should be able to start testing a fifth generation fighter by 2025 by hook or crook.

What nonsense is this?
China is miles ahead than most of the countries in the world including India!
If reverse engineering is so easy then why give huge contracts to Russia or the west?
India should make its tanks, artillery, ships and aircraft all on its own...does it do that to any comparable level?

Very easy to dismiss the genuine hard work and brilliance by claiming that China copies everything...
It is being implied that copying things of this magnitude is easy...is it even possible to copy such complex machines without doing a hell of a job and developing many original ideas and concepts in house?
Not to mention the fabrication and manufacturing of a complete and operational machine.

Laughter all around, at least the article is good medicine...:lol:

Why should anybody respond to the personal views of an Indian guy?
The thread should be terminated.

Why should anybody respond to the personal views of an Indian guy?
The thread should be terminated.

All articles are usually the projected points of view held by individuals which are supposed to be supported by logic and reasoning.
This article does present an insight into what many think regarding China.

Written below are the comments from another individual which reiterate the crux of the article...it shows that this point of view is shared by many people...

J-XX is a possibility. Just observe how quickly they come up with J-10B with all the modern gizmos. Chinese are capable of copy / steal anything from other countries, which has painstakingly developed technologies over years, and use them in theirs.

I believe that they might have already got the blueprints of JSF/F-22 with them.

Once they make it and induct, they will be pleased to throw a couple of them in pakistans bowl.

China copies/steals everything...that is what i hear many Indians say about China.

It sounds almost noble of India to acquire foreign systems because they are too principled to copy/steal anything.
China steals everything from someone else and throws the tidbits to Pakistan...that seems to be the message i get.

What China does is extremely difficult for anyone to do not because of principles but because it requires extremely hard work and brilliance all around, backed by ample funding.

Making JF-17 stealthy.. thats the new one.
I hope someone develops a radar that can even detect the stealth planes.

Any one have an idea how serbs were able to shoot down an American F-117 ?

Hi,

It was very simple in the end----the serbs had spotters outside the aviano air base in italy, from where the plane flew out---it would take it an x amount of hours hours to fly to a certain location in the target area---the spotters would calll in by cellular phone---once the number of hours of flight time was determined---it was decided that any anamoly on the radr would be the F 117---thus fired upon and taken down.

Anyone with a different version is welcome.

Well its quite clear that PAF needs sometime to develop 5th generation aircraft !!!

Hi
the stupidity of the writer is revealed from the fact that on one side it is mentioned that Pakistan has been able to close the technological gap so far by also acquiring f-16's but Pakistan will not require f-35 since talibans don't have radars, so in that case Pakistan should not have been offered 32 f-16's by the Americans but they did which very much defies the Indian delusions.
About the Economy this is 2010 and the writer seems to have these premonitions about Pakistan's economy till 2030 while being completely ignorant to the fact that within a spam of 2- 3 years during musharrafs rule Pakistan's economy grew leaps & bounds, i hope i don't have to elaborate. i don't understand why they have to come up with such absurdity without having any knowledge at all.

good point..taliban also cannot detect f-16 so why they gave us the f-16..

we will get f-35 in future..after 2015 we will think about 5th generation aircraft

As per the writer he cannot help but laugh at us...
Certainly I too cannot help but laugh at him.

What a mutually beneficial article!
:cheers:

4 Crashes of J-10 as per the writer...i am aware of only two after the induction of the aircraft and one in 98 i think when the fly by wire failed.

I wonder how many times a "technologically miles ahead SU-30 MKI" (aka scourge of South Asian Skies) has crashed?
With the miles apart quality, i am assuming none?

Pakistan is not looking for F-35, our doctrine is offensive defense in which we shall attack to relieve pressure on our fronts but will not venture far into enemy territory.
For close air support we shall be using JF-17s and i do not think F-35 is the way to go for PAF for tactical support, at least not in the coming 2 decades.
When Pakistan goes for its first advanced stealth fighter, i expect a more air to air role in mind with secondary emphasis on close air support due to the disparity between PAF and IAF.
Primary tasks could be to establish air superiority, deny air superiority, anti AEW & C missions etc.
However it is not something i see any expected visibility on from PAF end till 2020.

Now another nonsense by the author...

China to this day hasn't built anything on its own. Reverse engineering only gives knowledge to build copies of the original product and the Chinese are paying its price now. But they should be able to start testing a fifth generation fighter by 2025 by hook or crook.

What nonsense is this?
China is miles ahead than most of the countries in the world including India!
If reverse engineering is so easy then why give huge contracts to Russia or the west?
India should make its tanks, artillery, ships and aircraft all on its own...does it do that to any comparable level?

Very easy to dismiss the genuine hard work and brilliance by claiming that China copies everything...
It is being implied that copying things of this magnitude is easy...is it even possible to copy such complex machines without doing a hell of a job and developing many original ideas and concepts in house?
Not to mention the fabrication and manufacturing of a complete and operational machine.

Laughter all around, at least the article is good medicine...:lol:

If america give u F-35 and u make copy of that will US give you any weapon again....Thats the reason why russia shares its stealth tech with india only

Last edited by a moderator:
why such a big shout about 5th generation ..........a good plane is a good plane 5th generation shows technological stride but that does not mean that the old gets obsolete in this scenerio even if IAF will have 50 PAKFA and 100 odd FGFA by 2025 in active service the frontline fighter will still be SU30MKI thats the official policy statement just shows that a platform requires time to mature so having good toys does not necessarily mean that its over it does give a better confidence and future safety .........

if pakistan can get some good jets and master them well they can still be a potent threat

Son, If america give u F-35 and u make copy of that will US give you any weapon again....Thats the reason why russia shares its stealth tech with india only
Do you think someone will look at the picture and make copy of it. Or you are saying that china is stealing information right from the pentagon. Russia is sharing its "stealth" technology with India only because the rest of the world knows how good russian tech is. Chinese cheap copy of Russian aircraft is not named as "flying coffin".

When Pakistan was getting US F16 many people said the chinese will "copy" it from Pakistan. But in last 25 years Pakistan kept its promise. And thats why US again gave us Blk52. Because US knows Pakistan keeps its promise.

maybe we dont get F35 soon. But who needs it. we'll get when we need it.

Do you think someone will look at the picture and make copy of it. Or you are saying that china is stealing information right from the pentagon. Russia is sharing its "stealth" technology with India only because the rest of the world knows how good russian tech is. Chinese cheap copy of Russian aircraft is not named as "flying coffin".

When Pakistan was getting US F16 many people said the chinese will "copy" it from Pakistan. But in last 25 years Pakistan kept its promise. And thats why US again gave us Blk52. Because US knows Pakistan keeps its promise.

maybe we dont get F35 soon. But who needs it. we'll get when we need it.

Russia is sharing its "stealth" technology with India only because the rest of the world knows how good russian tech is.

yes rest of the world dosent include pakistan thats why you are ignorant god bless you

Chinese cheap copy of Russian aircraft is not named as "flying coffin".

so you are accepting that chinese are making cheap copies of planes
good for then god bless J-10A/B/C/D/D/E/F/ J-15 , JXX JYY too...thanks

Last edited:
PAF will not go 5th Generation anytime soon(2030)

:crazy: then what is this:p:P

4557065061_2486c0e86f_o.jpg

lol, just joking:smokin:

so you are accepting that chinese are making cheap copies of planes
good for then god bless J-10A/B/C/D/D/E/F/ J-15 , JXX JYY too...thanks

Nope...I am just making you guys happy. I dont want you guys start crying .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom