What's new

PAF victories against Israeli Air Force, kept secret for 25 years - Air Commodore (r) Khalid Chishti

And @Beny Karachun we know what it feels like to face hordes. India has a population 7 times greater than Pakistan. That is population disparity of 7:1. Only in our case we don't have Uncle Sam watching our back.

But are alone. Asides from sympathy from Turks and Chinese.
No offense but you haven't really won in those wars.

Each of your conflicts was much smaller both in scale and in achievements than 1967 and 1973 wars.
Whatever the US gave us, the USSR gave three times as much to the Arabs. The US only supported us at the end of 1973 war, while the USSR was supplying the Arabs continuously during each of their wars against us.

Each of your conflicts was much smaller both in scale and in achievements than 1967 and 1973 wars.
Whatever the US gave us, the USSR gave three times as much to the Arabs. The US only supported us at the end of 1973 war, while the USSR was supplying the Arabs continuously during each of their wars against us.

The difference between our generals and the Israeli generals such as Moche Dayan is that while our soldiers are fighting indians and our nations at the edge of being broken in 2 our generals are busy getting drunk and delving in prostitution (Ayub Khan 1971), whereby true heros like Moche Dayan were at the forefront of reclaiming the land they believed is theirs (Jerusalam 1967) and were on the front lines guiding and fighting with their troops.

Forgive most posters here they are ignorant of history...

Your people are dedicated to what they believe from the bottom up, unfortunately my people are not and whether history repeats itself they still wont realize.

EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY!!!!!!!!............nowadays I am even starting to believe that those Pakistanis who consider Israel a threat and say nothing of india, are infact sanghi/idol-worshipping kuffars..........people like me and you are IN FACT the real Muslims. Not them.

Israel is NOT OUR enemy. It NEVER has been!!!!!!!!!.........when will the low IQ retarded misfits in our community realise this??????????............ :disagree:

The Israelis and Jews are superior to the Arabs. There is no doubt about that.

As the Israelis/Jews and Arabs are not the enemies of the Pakistani people and nation, I have NOTHING bad to say about either of you.
Cute

Israelis are hard working people by nature, it is in their culture to be the best in almost all sectors.

Our enemy is 7 times larger. Maybe but we did not win but the fact that we are still standing after facing the human ocean on our east is itself amazing.

Israel has always had technical edge on her enemies that continues to this day. I am not given to saying things without having some reading on the subject. I havew read fair bot of wars Israel has had and I have much respect for IDF. But I also know the edge you guys had. You also have had a lobby in the heart of the West. Lot of your populations are actually transplanted from the West. That gave you a edge. In brutal terms and simplistic way these wars have been about a modern Western people fighting against Third World.

We never had the technical edge. I know you keep bringing up Soviet weapons but these always have lagged behind the Americans. Israeli edge has always been there to the present.

What exactly is this thing below? And then tell me which countries are privilaged with such technology. You think Pakistan has this edge over the hordes next door?

1613665009824.png

American idiots are waking up. Watch when they realise they have been hijacked by the zionist Jews. Just a matter of time.
3000 years of oppression will be like a walk in the park.

Dont forget Israel benefits America... ALOT

1) R&D is done in israel and the products are sold in america
2) Jewish investment in America
3) America has a solid base in the middle east ie Israel to project power
4) Israel tests American weaponry before they do providing input and improvements
5) Israel carries on Americas foreign policy in the ME

From a strategic point of view Israel will always be indespencible to the US

Explain why we didn't win them? Also make sure you provide GENUINE & CREDIBLE evidence to support those assertions.
Cute

Israelis are hard working people by nature, it is in their culture to be the best in almost all sectors.

I wish Pakistanis were too.......... :(

The difference between our generals and the Israeli generals such as Moche Dayan is that while our soldiers are fighting indians and our nations at the edge of being broken in 2 our generals are busy getting drunk and delving in prostitution (Ayub Khan 1971), whereby true heros like Moche Dayan were at the forefront of reclaiming the land they believed is theirs (Jerusalam 1967) and were on the front lines guiding and fighting with their troops.

Forgive most posters here they are ignorant of history...

Your people are dedicated to what they believe from the bottom up, unfortunately my people are not and whether history repeats itself they still wont realize.
This is the basis of Israeli fighting doctrine, the commanders and officers are first. In 2014 Gaza, out of 68 Israeli soldiers that were killed, the highest one was a lieutenant colonel, one battalion commander was killed, another injured. They were at the front.

Explain why we didn't win them? Also make sure you provide GENUINE & CREDIBLE evidence to support those assertions.

I wish Pakistanis were too.......... :(
Don't wish rather work for it. The only reason why I dont see a lot of Pakistani youth Exceling quickly is because of $.......$ = opportunity = progress = $$$.

Dont forget Israel benefits America... ALOT
Not really. A proper cost benefit ledger would show American's lose out. Think about the animosity they have bought from the entire Muslim world for sake of standing by a settler colony the size of a city in West Asia? Think of the cost of wars? Think of 9/11? You know the driver behind all these is the Israeli plantation from 1947 onwards?

Personally I find it sad that the Germans, Poles etc the baskets who killed Jews today look down at Muslims and the "conflicts" when it was their actions that caused this.

3 Is a possible option, and even then it's a high number.
In all of its wars since 1948, Israel only lost 25-26 jets in dogfights and shot down 687 enemy jets in dogfights. That's 27.5:1 ratio.

11 Would account for 44% of all Israeli aerial losses, 3 would account for 12%.
12% is doubtable, let alone 44%.
Most of Israeli record that I could find was aircraft destroyed on the ground rather than air to air engagements

1965 was a victory- India invaded and was repelled, eventually forced into a ceasefire.

1971 was a a loss. We could have fought but our generals gave in rather than wait for international pressure. We could have still easily held Dhaka and had some sort of east Pakistan,

Kargil was a semi-loss/victory we had them until our leadership gave into american pressure, but most of he heights captured are still in Pak control today.

Our enemy is 7 times larger. Maybe but we did not win but the fact that we are still standing after facing the human ocean on our east is itself amazing.

Israel has always had technical edge on her enemies that continues to this day. I am not given to saying things without having some reading on the subject. I havew read fair bot of wars Israel has had and I have much respect for IDF. But I also know the edge you guys had. You also have had a lobby in the heart of the West. Lot of your populations are actually transplanted from the West. That gave you a edge. In brutal terms and simplistic way these wars have been about a modern Western people fighting against Third World.

We never had the technical edge. I know you keep bringing up Soviet weapons but these always have lagged behind the Americans. Israeli edge has always been there to the present.

What exactly is this thing below? And then tell me which countries are privilaged with such technology. You think Pakistan has this edge over the hordes next door?

View attachment 717481
Our enemies are more than 7 times bigger than us in population.

Today? Yeah, Israel is far more advanced than our enemies. Hell, the only nation that has a more advanced air force than Israel is the US.

In 1967, and 1973? Nope. Arabs had superior weapon systems, both in numbers and technology. I think you're being jealous. Anyone can tell that the Arab armies were much larger and more advanced, even after whatever the US gave Israel, which pales in comparison to what the USSR gave the Arabs.

Just enter here...
I did not know I was discussing with a teenager? Wikipedia as source? Wtf? We call it INDIpedia. All the garbage there is open sourced when it comes to Pakistan you can bet it will be a ugly, wobbling veggie Gangu Indian editing it. This applies particularly to Pakistan. It would be like me getting referance on Israel from Palestiinians.

1965 was a victory- India invaded and was repelled, eventually forced into a ceasefire.

1971 was a a loss. We could have fought but our generals gave in rather than wait for international pressure. We could have still easily held Dhaka and had some sort of east Pakistan,

Kargil was a semi-loss/victory we had them until our leadership gave into american pressure, but most of he heights captured are still in Pak control today.
Still serves my point bro, those wars were small in scale and achievements. Neither side hasn't really had a decisive victory.

Back
Top Bottom