What's new

PAF, USAF to conduct joint air exercise

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD, February 11 (Online): Pakistan Air Force (PAF) and US Air Force (USAF) would conduct joint air exercise during February and March in Pakistan.
The USAF is participating in air exercise on the request of Pakistan to undertake mutually beneficial operational missions, to extend diversified training to the aircrew from both sides and to strengthen the existing bonds of friendship between the two air forces as well as the two countries.

The US contingent is expected here in the 2nd week of February alongwith some senior officers to witness salient operational milestones of the exercise.

http://www.paktribune.com/news/index.php?id=133778

Did any one get any results? lol I told you guys no information will come out unless someone went to the excercise. Only certain people were invited to the excercise and given a little coverage because of confidential reasons. :)

Though i know i will get the information out never the less!!! :cheesy:

Originally posted by Zeeshan S.@Feb 28 2006, 05:19 AM
Did any one get any results? lol I told you guys no information will come out unless someone went to the excercise. Only certain people were invited to the excercise and given a little coverage because of confidential reasons. :)

Though i know i will get the information out never the less!!! :cheesy:
[post=6348]Quoted post[/post]​

what confidentiality are you speaking about?

USAF gives out reports stating about what was done and achieved during the excercises as is done with the Cope India .

But anyways if u get something that we dont know,pls do post it.

The US is not desperate to release information regarding all exercises. If Pakistan requested the information to be kept confidential, the US would oblige.

Originally posted by Sid@Mar 1 2006, 09:54 AM
The US is not desperate to release information regarding all exercises. If Pakistan requested the information to be kept confidential, the US would oblige.
[post=6421]Quoted post[/post]​

i wonder whts so confidential?
Atleast speculative reports shud have been out by now.

I do not know either what is so secretive about this exercise, but then again, you know Pakistan likes it that way. Keep people guessing.

Speculative reports not out by now? Well, since they're speculative, we can speculate too. Let's get to it!

Cheers.

My 'hunch' would be, that it was just a routine exercise. Nothing 'historic' or 'strategic' about it. It was just testing of collaboration between the two airforces, maybe conducting of some anti-terror drills of bombing raids on to mountainuous hideouts of supposed militants.

Sid its more to it. PAF isn't stupid to request an exercise just to do bombing raids. The hints i can give you is the recent AGM induction, AWACs testing as far as responsiveness goes. Although bombing raids were done but the exercise wasn't specifically for that! :cheesy:

Well obviously there's more to it than just bombing raids. But that part is left for all of us by the people in charge of media relations to use our imagination and speculate what else it could have involved.

Guys in an inside news. Darter series is to be purchased with full transfer of technology, rumour but credible from an official related person. Also a request dont spread this on other forums. This comment is more a secret comment to be posted in think tank but oh well i dont have access to it. :(

Originally posted by Zeeshan S.@Mar 7 2006, 08:31 AM
Guys in an inside news. Darter series is to be purchased with full transfer of technology, rumour but credible from an official related person. Also a request dont spread this on other forums. This comment is more a secret comment to be posted in think tank but oh well i dont have access to it. :(
[post=6733]Quoted post[/post]​

darter series???

Originally posted by Zeeshan S.@Mar 6 2006, 11:31 PM
[post=6733]Quoted post[/post]​

Zeeshan, if that person told you this, that means he was allowed to share it. If he wasn't allowed to share it and he still did, then he is not a professional and could well risk his entire carrier over this (which is why I think he was already allowed to share it).

Officials only spill out information when they're allowed to let it pass on to the public domain. Otherwise there is NO way that they'll risk everything and tell you that you are NOT supopse to know.

We don't need to spread this on other forums. People with links would've already come to know about it from other 'such' officials who might've told them already.

Anyone knows about the results? Was there any air combat exercise? Did PAF fly dissimiliar engagements?

I think PAF should do better.Coz indian pilots could do it with Su-30s, PAF pilots (IMO) are better ones. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom