What's new

PAF to receive 6 F-16 BLK 52

yeap :disagree:

brother its not only good, its gooing great :yahoo:

well for these being the last, we are going to get the last 6 of originall ordered 18 next month. if you have followed the deal from the very start, the original time line ws that 17 were to be delivered by December 2010 whil the last one was schedualed for Deember 2012. now as per my source who gave me the news of these siz arrivin tomorrow, we might well be geting last six next month effectivel completing the deal.

there has been sime rumors abot PAF going for additional 18 but at this point of time, they are still rumor. its not US but the PAF itelf which is reluctant or confused to go for more F-16 with the FC-20 comming up. i think it will be the right choice not to go for more. we have gt 18 new blk 52, plus older onmes are going to get MLU and STAR upgrade. that will be a sizeable force. now we must divert more funds toward development of JF-17 blk II and beyond. plus we are also going to get FC-20z.

I guess u r absolutely right we should not go for more f-16 C/D block 52 but instead divert our attentions towards our own homegrown technology in JF-17 and FC20. PAF is going in a great way in their choices...Alhamdolillah...Masha-Allah:Great news for the whole nation....:pakistan::cheers:

Great news.....

i think there will be one last batch to be delivered yet......

sir its just the 15th post that you have posted on this thread and if you can view the above 14 you will find your answer.
please take it as a friendly advice, it will help build your image on this forum.
:cheers:

thank you for understanding,

best regards!

Good news mashallah can't wait to see the bad boys come home :)

Good news for pak and bad news for the bollywood daydreamers. India is working very hard in view of preventing Pakistan to get access to US and EU weaponry while it is itself buying billions of WMD and all it can from the Sionist, US and EU.
Hope the F16 could be a deterrent against the smell bad. Pak should try to arm the F16 with nuclear bombs and missiles for any future bombing of the ennemy territory as we must not forget that India has armed its French made Mirage 2000 and Russian-Sionist made SU30MKI with Brahmos nuclear version missiles.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::china::yahoo:

so finally it is on air,
the news in now being reported by various news channels. not on internet as yet but it will be here soon and we may get some more details.

i checked with my frined once more and as per his information the all of remaining (6 jets) will be deleivered in next month.

as siad earlier, the order of 18 additional aircrafts is not finalized by even PAF as yet, this means we have not discussed this with USA as of now.

regards!

Finally the news lik is here:

Pakistan will receive six new F-16 aircrafts from the United States on Saturday, as part of 18 such fighter jets that are scheduled to reach the country by December. The United States handed over three such planes to Pakistan last month. The incumbent government, after taking charge in 2008 decided to buy 18 additional new block-52 fighter jets, instead of the 24 refurnished planes that had been agreed to by the previous government.

F-16-640x480.jpg

File photo of an upgraded F-16 fighter plane deleivered earlier taking off at Jacobabad. PHOTO: ONLINE
Six more F-16s to arrive in Pakistan Saturday | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

the highlighted part is suspicious. as i said i have talked with my friend is PAF in detail about this issue and the choice has yet not been finalized by PAF itself, leave alone US ersponse to any such request.

regards!

PAF hav total of 56 F-16's..

6 more to come
May be 14 on discussion board.
26 used can be purchased.

Pakistan will receive 6 more F-16 Block 52 tomorrow. After this delivery their total quantity in PAF's fleet will become 12. By December this year the delivery of 18 F-16 Block 52 would be completed.

Hi, kindly please read the conditions placed on these planes, according to this article. Take care.

US to deliver 18 F-16s to Pakistan by month?s end – The Express Tribune

Informed sources said that the fighters were being delivered to Pakistan under a series of strict conditions by Washington. One of these stipulations is that Pakistan would not use the jets in any conflict with India, the source further added.

Another condition is that American air force engineers will accompany the delivery of the F-16s and supervise not only the air base but also the operations to be carried out by PAF against Taliban and al Qaeda.

Furthermore, though flown by PAF pilots, the logistics, management and control of the F-16s will be with the US engineers.

“Some American engineers will accompany the new fighter jets and will help the PAF engineers operate these F-16s for a short period accordingly,” a senior PAF official said, however hastening to add that no American pilots will be stationed at Shahbaz Airbase, he stressed.

“No foreigner, not even from the friendliest countries, will be allowed to have access to Shahbaz Airbase,” a source said, revealing the security and secrecy surrounding the deal.

Hi, kindly please read the conditions placed on these planes, according to this article. Take care.

Informed sources said that the fighters were being delivered to Pakistan under a series of strict conditions by Washington. One of these stipulations is that Pakistan would not use the jets in any conflict with India, the source further added.

Another condition is that American air force engineers will accompany the delivery of the F-16s and supervise not only the air base but also the operations to be carried out by PAF against Taliban and al Qaeda.

Furthermore, though flown by PAF pilots, the logistics, management and control of the F-16s will be with the US engineers.

“Some American engineers will accompany the new fighter jets and will help the PAF engineers operate these F-16s for a short period accordingly,” a senior PAF official said, however hastening to add that no American pilots will be stationed at Shahbaz Airbase, he stressed.

“No foreigner, not even from the friendliest countries, will be allowed to have access to Shahbaz Airbase,” a source said, revealing the security and secrecy surrounding the deal.

Yes PAF can't use them against India. PAF has spent billions of dollars just because they look cool. :hitwall: come on yaar how many times this has been discussed that PAF will use them against anyone whenever needed. Wonder why people keep bringing the same BS again and again.
:angry:

What?

Indians wetting their pants over 18 new BLK52 F-16s......nice.

I like the fear in their minds and the fact how afraid they are of being targeted if they dare do anything with PAF.

Back
Top Bottom