What's new

PAF to receive 6 F-16 BLK 52

so guys get ready for celebration, soon we will be watching vedios like:

(this is of the F-16 Blk 52 delivered earlier)

Last edited by a moderator:
:undecided:I heard that these are used and are a bit highier price than those used soled to other countries...:undecided:

(this is of the F-16 Blk 52 delivered earlier)

Nup it isint.
The earlier was about a few weeks ago whereas the clips are for a long time. :no:

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Six new F-16 block 52 have entered the Pakistan air space.

Where are they going to land ??

With six already in service and with the arrival of same quantity, the first PAF Block-52 Squadron should be able to stand up, while the balance six aircraft would bring the squadron to full strength with a couple on reserve.

for me 18 jet squadron is a bit low in number.
it is the Think Tank deceiding on numbers and are surely wiser then me but as far as i think there must be atleast 21 jet is a squadron with two in reserve thus the strenth stands at 19 available all time.

atleast we must practce this with our JFT squadrons!

regards!

US Administration will hand over six more F-16 Block-52 fighter jets, which will enter in Pakistan territory on Saturday flying by Pakistani pilots.

The jets will land at the Shahbaz Airbase of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) in Jacobabad.

they ahve reached Shahbaz airbase, i got a friend stationed there and he confirms that the birds have landed.

congrats to all!

Thank you for confirming,
But if i am not wrong, one F16 costs 18.8 Mn Dlrs.
Do we have enough budget for that ??

its much more than what you are stating each f-16 c/d block 52 costs ~40 million dollars per piece and this price is excluding the goodies we are buying

Also look at the date....1998

Arent prices uspposed to fall over period ??
There are much more types of better Fighter coming up so the prices were supposed to fall !!

Anyways, Congratz to PAF and whole Pakistan :pakistan:

the six F-16 Block 52 Fighter aircraft to be delivered today has arrived in Pakistan and will be landing shortly..

:yahoo:

you can also confirm this news from TV.

great going, :smitten:
congrats to all.
so now we have 12 latest Block 52 F-16 with 6 more to come next month!

lots of congratulation, November has been great for PAF!! :victory:

these are heading toward Shahbaz airbase and will be landing shortly :partay:

Thnx ure keeping good track of them...:woot::)

Back
Top Bottom