What's new

PAF & the ramifications of Rafale's sale to India

If Pakistan go with same 36 Rafael jets proposal to france will they accept it? will they sell them to Pakistan on same terms as indian done with french?

post reported

NO VIPERS ACTUAL QUOTE IS ...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::angel::angel::angel::angel: You HAD to bring in HAL and all didn't you. The Indian inferiority complex, I cut the remainder of your post. I posted what I have to. You are welcome to go fukk yourself and do research. I am not here to get into useless brainless arguments. Call Dessault and MBDA and if you have the pull, they'll tell you about this. Better yet, ask any IAF general, they'll tell you why the IAF shown interest in Rafale 5 years before it was even going to materialize (contract not confirmed and this shiit's been going on since 2011, ONLY to stop the Pakistanis from getting these packages)!!!

If Pakistan go with same 36 Rafael jets proposal to france will they accept it? will they sell them to Pakistan on same terms as indian done with french?

Yes they will provided you are able to prove that you can PAY for them

France will first do its own Due diligence on Pakistani financial condition

Yes they will provided you are able to prove that you can PAY for them

France will first do its own Due diligence on Pakistani financial condition

what you think Pakistan is not able to procure even defence related procurements? only india is able to get each and every tech of world?

Hi,
Fly-by-wires are not something new, or out of this world, incorporating them into Mirages would not be difficult either, Chinese FBW systems present on the JF-17 although are very modern however are not catastrophically hiking the jet's price, infact the aircraft to first fully incorporate a a digital FBW cost about 3 million dollars, hence if an entire jet with FBW and everything costs 3 mill a pop, it's doubtful PAF and PAC would have any sort of problem,
Furthermore as I earlier said, about experienced pilots "flying" these birds, that means they are well experienced about the aircraft's performance envelope, and have almost a sixth sense in controlling their aircraft.
I read it here in pdf somewhere that china offered full Digital FBW to pac at price of 2 mil.

INDIAN MINDSET IS WINNING WARS THROUGH PAISA/RUPYYA (MONEY)

Hi,

That is incorrect---they are winning thru making friends and showing how important they are.

The BRAGGING that pakistanis used to do---show the GORA the money and they will sell everything to you has been smashed back at the faces of the pakistanis----.

Nobody wants to sell anything to pakistan---. Pakistan has deceived so many countries regarding the fighter aircraft purchase----now it is being paid bacvk in coin---.

You are lucky that south china seas issues came up for china----otherwise pakistan would not have a pot to pi-ss in even.

I read it here in pdf somewhere that china offered full Digital FBW to pac at price of 2 mil.
Could be possible, was it 2 Mill a pop, or was it entire Technology transfer?

Hi,

That is incorrect---they are winning thru making friends and showing how important they are.

The BRAGGING that pakistanis used to do---show the GORA the money and they will sell everything to you has been smashed back at the faces of the pakistanis----.

Nobody wants to sell anything to pakistan---. Pakistan has deceived so many countries regarding the fighter aircraft purchase----now it is being paid bacvk in coin---.

You are lucky that south china seas issues came up for china----otherwise pakistan would not have a pot to pi-ss in even.
I don't know if you're dissing PAK, but reading it several times paints the picture of India today,
South China Sea issue led the West with no option but to arm India, it wasn't about money, was it?. Otherwise why bother allying with Pakistan at a "loss" for 5 decades?

Ofcourse........ :enjoy:

I doubt your pilots agree to your statement, and it's all very debatable, when did the Bisons get their most recent airframe upgrade? And how long does IAF expect it to be in service? If the airframes are "very new" why bother replacing them? There are so many questions.
MiG-21 Bisons will be out of service by 2021/2 as the LCA production is ramped up along with the Rafale's.

Given the potential for the Rafale in the Indian market exceeds 250 Rafales there is no chance I'm afraid.

MiG-21 Bisons will be out of service by 2021/2 as the LCA production is ramped up along with the Rafale's.

Given the potential for the Rafale in the Indian market exceeds 250 Rafales there is no chance I'm afraid.
That's what I was asking him.

Could be possible, was it 2 Mill a pop, or was it entire Technology transfer?
it was for a single jft. And i think pac should do some r&d on FBW so we can adjust that 2 or 3 mil somewhere else important.

What i have heard that PAF going for Typhoons...
Is that true...?

Back
Top Bottom