What's new

PAF shoot down IAF SU-30 MKI l News & Discussion

mis leading video

first it shows parachutes from Su30MKI then it shows dead burnt pilots with text saying IAF Su30MKI

so what they landed from parachutes made their way over to the crash site and got killed?

these type of videos just add more confusion

the wreckage burning is the Mi17

although I am convinced Su30 MKI was downed

The initial batch of 18 Su-30MKs (without canards) has been returned back to Russia in 2003. 4 of them were later sold to Angola.

All Sukhois in Indian inventory is of MKI standard.

http://www.defenseworld.net/news/23710/Former_IAF_Sukhoi_Su_30_Aircraft_Delivered_to_Angola

https://sputniknews.com/military/20120516173482865/

That picture was appear in 2006/7 by the way. if the aircraft was return back in 2003/4, why the picture of IAF SU 30 MK published in 2006/7 (there was no reason of that then)

Now this video has made its rounds earlier yesterday on a number of Pakistani Channels, but his name was not mentioned so one cannot say if he was in the 2nd Jet (Su-30/Mirage 2000/Mig-21) or the MI-17. The names of the MI-17 crash victims have already been identified.

That picture was appear in 2006/7 by the way. if the aircraft was return back in 2003/4, why the picture of IAF SU 30 MK published in 2006/7 (there was no reason of that then)

Stock image which were uploaded later on.

Pakistan downing two aircraft is not the myth

raging question for me is why don't the pilots and aircraft tally up

its easy to say Mig21 and Su30 and 3 pilots

but if there was 3 pilots and 2 were caught in Pakistan who were the other 2 in the parachutes

moreover the crash site showed burning body

The two parachutes are from the Su-30MKI. One of them was last reported in a hospital (probably dead now since the ISPR is not mentioning them), and the other probably died on arrival due to some sort of complication.

Or he made it to India.

Last edited:
Ok guys I've taken a 2nd look at the video people claim shows a Flanker getting chased, here's what I found...

First of all, side-canards, tail, size and other minute details are not an issue. The video is low quality and the plane dashes by fast, so we may not see them. It could also be travelling at a much greater height. I therefore feel as if the most important features to identify this as an MKI is that the wings are relatively low on the plane, and that they have a slight curve on them. Now, let's have a look at this screenshot, from the video:

Image 10.png

The wings do appear to look low, and have a slight curve to them. The bottom region is also pretty large, just as a dual engine aircraft would be.

It may be an MKI, but I'm still sceptical that this video is footage of it being chased (I still think one of them went down though due to the video of the two parachutes). But what are your thoughts?

@Windjammer @Bilal Khan 777 @Dazzler @aziqbal @Path-Finder @Dubious @waz

Where is Raj47 when he is needed most with his "expert" opinions? is he "creating" satellite imagery that only his satellite sees?

That looks like a fake video, the plane chasing is in perfect position to Bar BQ the plane escaping with guns as well as WVR missile

Ok guys I've taken a 2nd look at the video people claim shows a Flanker getting chased, here's what I found...

First of all, side-canards, tail, size and other minute details are not an issue. The video is low quality and the plane dashes by fast, so we may not see them. It could also be travelling at a much greater height. I therefore feel as if the most important features to identify this as an MKI is that the wings are relatively low on the plane, and that they have a slight curve on them. Now, let's have a look at this screenshot, from the video:

View attachment 543865

The wings do appear to look low, and have a slight curve to them. The bottom region is also pretty large, just as a dual engine aircraft would be.

It may be an MKI, but I'm still sceptical that this video is footage of it being chased (I still think one of them went down though due to the video of the two parachutes). But what are your thoughts?

@Windjammer @Bilal Khan 777 @Dazzler @aziqbal @Path-Finder @Dubious @waz

Lies have no feet. Yesterday it was SU30, today it is AbhiNandan's MIG21, tomorrow it will be Modis fart that brought down an F16

BS. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He never said that.
This what he said as per transcript:
A F-16 of Pakistani air force shot down.
A Su 30 MKI of IAF the latest of Indian air force chasing away an F 16 in nowshera sector.

Here's the full video confirming it:
No wonder Pakistanis are posting only the first 15-20 secs.

Eye witness testimonies... all UFOs sightings are result of that... we can believe what people see but to state that as fact, we can't use them

Back
Top Bottom