What's new

PAF shoot down IAF SU-30 MKI l News & Discussion

It still doesn't explain the fact that it doesn't look like a Flanker at all. And again, it's clearly just a low quality version of another video circulating the interwebs, where it's much more clear two Thunders are flying.

Difference between IAF MKI1 and MKI3 both are flying at the same time. MKI1 - No canard or a very small along with the wing edge whereas MKI-3 having a large canard with some distance

IAF-Su-30MKI-Su-30K-001_thumb.jpg
1538986533_indian-air-force-sukhoi-su-30-mki.jpg

BattlespaceX-Post-R1_2.jpg

Last edited:
Difference between IAF MKI1 and MKI3 both are flying at the same time. MKI1 - No canard or a very small along with the wing edge whereas MKI-3 having a large canard with some distance

View attachment 543832 View attachment 543833

Still doesn't look like the aircraft in the video.

You’re country thought your own pilot was an Indian...

Keep dreaming. The PAF won this match kiddo. Your Bisons, M-2000s and Flankers weren't enough to stop us from bombing India, shooting down your planes and making it back in one piece.

PAF needs to put all of us out of our misery

just tell us what the second aircraft was for goodness sake

They started out saying they were looking for three pilots and that they shot down 2 aircraft.

Since tensions are heated, that's all you're going to get for now. If I were you, I'd just make the reasonable assumption that it was a MiG-21Bis and a Su-30MKI.

What shame until now , we haven't confirmed the second type of plane shot down.

The most reasonable assumption is an MKI, since that's the twin seater India has in the area and is the one they admit sending to intercept the PAF aircraft.

We can say the 2nd aircraft is a twin seater based on eyewitnesses that report multiple pilots ejecting from one aircraft as well as the fact that the Pakistani army was initially looking for three pilots.

IAF has said Bison took out F16...they cant change the statement now...DGispr said pakistani jets took down two two IAF jets...one is the mig21 bison...the other no one knows...its being speculated to be a SUkoi twin seater...IAF claims only one jet downed...given all that its very easy to bring this to a closure...now or in the future PAF just release the footage recorded by whatever jet shot down the mig21bison and the other twin seater jet(sukoi or whatever that is)...IAF cant counter such a evidence can they ?
Where is the video bro

Yes the onlybdiffernce would have been rafale down. You can give a bad player the best kit he wont play better. Pakistanis will always eat you for breakfast

PAF needs to put everybody out of misery ... DG ISPR clearly stated we have "TWO PILOTS", one admitted in the CMH (in his first press conference). Where is the SECOND pilot and why Indian Air force remain SILENT on this? Why not Indian Air Force refute the statement of DG till now? I guess both Air forces (with mutual understanding/silently) hiding some facts. The myth will remain as is.... JF17 Shot Down SU 30 MKI and IAF shot down F16 (Highly unlikely - impossible)

PAF needs to put everybody out of misery ... DG ISPR clearly stated we have "TWO PILOTS", one admitted in the CMH (in his first press conference). Where is the SECOND pilot and why Indian Air force remain SILENT on this? Why not Indian Air Force refute the statement of DG till now? I guess both Air forces (with mutual understanding/silently) hiding some facts. The myth will remain as is.... JF17 Shot Down SU 30 MKI and IAF shot down F16 (Highly unlikely - impossible)

Pakistan downing two aircraft is not the myth

raging question for me is why don't the pilots and aircraft tally up

its easy to say Mig21 and Su30 and 3 pilots

but if there was 3 pilots and 2 were caught in Pakistan who were the other 2 in the parachutes

moreover the crash site showed burning body

fs3317jo_mirage-650_625x300_26_February_19.jpg

Please don't give out ridiculous statements without any research behind them, don't be like Indians. Because one false statement posted in haste then floods the whole thread with a mob of Indians trying to discredit all the facts out there based on that one false report.

I retract my statement on the mirage.

1. Sorry, I misheard.

2. Agreed they were sent for interception. I meant that during the engagement if they recieved threat from a SAM site they adapted. But its highly improbable, since SAMS are not so close to border and usually used to defend strategic sites rather than the border.

4. Yes they denied it but I don't completely think that ISPR is giving out the full info.

5. If possible please upload the video.

Here you go.

50 seconds onward is the relevant part for what you are looking for.

Pakistan downing two aircraft is not the myth

raging question for me is why don't the pilots and aircraft tally up

its easy to say Mig21 and Su30 and 3 pilots

but if there was 3 pilots and 2 were caught in Pakistan who were the other 2 in the parachutes

moreover the crash site showed burning body

The burning body was from the IAF Mi-17 helicopter crash.

Here you go.

50 seconds onward is the relevant part for what you are looking for.

The burning body was from the IAF Mi-17 helicopter crash.
I am at work so who can do some detective work and figure out the name of the SU-30 pilot (According to chacha, he was sikh)

Back
Top Bottom