What's new

PAF Role in Defence of Arab Skies

Which ummah u r talking about, which that existed 1300 years back, this is 2010 wakeup sid, there is no harm in dreaming.

there is no harm in dreaming but there's harm in sleeping.you wont be able to see anything while u r sleeping.

getting to Pakistan Air force is the most difficult task, they need very tough guys physically and mentally, same is for navy, my cousin wanted to join Pakistan Navy but cudnt meet there requirement, now he is in US Navy, this explains why are all three forces very tough even with out dated weaponry

You know what...I hate myself for agreeing to this...
I have spoken to some Indian jawans(JCOs)...who have seen combat...
They praised your jawans...they said that the Pakistanis are "jaanbaaz"
your bomb fuse timer is a whole two second shorter than ours...it speaks volumes...
I guess you need to keep a very very tough force to assure peace of mind against a much much larger enemy...
in times of war..
another thing that I was told about is the extreme quick reaction time the Pakistanis showed during all the wars...as soon as a post was captured and it's defences set up there'd a battalion of war-crazed Pakistanis wanting to fight...
bravado is respected by even our army men...there are countless stories...I am sure even your people would have some...

These arbis treat pakistani's like dirt in there countries and peoples want to celebrate PAF role in defence of arab skies.

Iam about to through up :angry:

The article is talking about Egypt and Syria, not GCC.

apr_dec30.jpg

PAF Pilot Downs an Israeli Mirage. 1532 Hours, April 26, 1974 – Syria

Painting by Group Captain (R) Hussaini

Iam all for defending Makkah and Madina by all means, but if u want me to support, that PAF should defend skies of Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and UAE. Sorry brother i wont lift a finger for them.

assalam alaikum
agar aap us qabil hoon k kisi ki maddad karain to kun nahi? .The list of countries u written Believe me we r the one who is asking for their help ( gulf countries ) and the non gulf countries they r not faced against a huge anemy that can challenge their existence. If we help them in a way that at some time they will return the fever it is not a bad idea even if u dont believe in the ummma but atleast know the need of friends
I think PAF has got enough on its plate, just leave it to defend :pakistan:

I agree 1st we need to be strong enough to defend our own skies then think of the others

TARIQ

These arbis treat pakistani's like dirt in there countries and peoples want to celebrate PAF role in defence of arab skies.

Iam about to through up :angry:

not just Pakistnais my dear
they are extremely racist towards Sirilankens, Indian, Bengalis, Africans and Philipinos too

if someone is in a need and from a poor country he is up for a tough life if he is not already jailed in these Arabian countries

but this talk is off topic.

If Arabs find you useful & able they are very generous in rewarding thats why our civilians and military still has relations with them.

they are extremely racist towards Sirilankens, Indian, Bengalis, Africans and Philipinos too

if someone is in a need and from a poor country he is up for a tough life if he is not already jailed in these Arabian countries

If Arabs find you useful & able they are very generous in rewarding thats why our civilians and military still has relations with them.

Agreed , We should help other muslim brothers in War and Peace.

Just imagine what they can do if they had all the moolah india spends on defence.....we will be in serious trouble :lol:

hahahahaha lol i agree with you i wish we had money anyway i hope relations improve between us and kashmir get solved :cheers:

I think you should change this to Gulf States. I have many Palestinian, Syrian friends who also have a dislike for these people and they are Arabs. We shouldnt generalise all Arabs for what a few rich Arabs do.

Not all Arabs are bad, there's good ones too!:agree:

You know what...I hate myself for agreeing to this...
I have spoken to some Indian jawans(JCOs)...who have seen combat...
They praised your jawans...they said that the Pakistanis are "jaanbaaz"
your bomb fuse timer is a whole two second shorter than ours...it speaks volumes...
I guess you need to keep a very very tough force to assure peace of mind against a much much larger enemy...
in times of war..
another thing that I was told about is the extreme quick reaction time the Pakistanis showed during all the wars...as soon as a post was captured and it's defences set up there'd a battalion of war-crazed Pakistanis wanting to fight...
bravado is respected by even our army men...there are countless stories...I am sure even your people would have some...

From my reading of Indo-Pak war history I agree to the fact that Pakistanis have made the most out of Indian misjudgement and unpreparedness on the battle field .
As far as training standards are concerned , I dont see a difference between the two instiutions .
Although , my observation makes me concede that PAF training and morale is definitely ahead of InAF , atleast it was until the 90s for sure .
Indian Navy is expanding and moving to a diferent league altogether though we are desperately lacking in underwater capability aka Submarines , which is a rather BIG chink in the armour and Pak is known for making the most out of Indian weaknesses in the past conflicts :tdown:

Dude, seriously? You believe in the "Arab Ummah"? How deluded and naive people have become! :confused:

What is Arab Ummah ? the actual word is Muslim Ummah .

It very sad if any muslim dont believe in Muslim Ummah .We all muslim are just like brothers

Back
Top Bottom