What's new

PAF Role in Defence of Arab Skies

I know some such guys too...well not some just 1...but the point is i think our military take men already in very good condition and then polish them more....

while most of the west take regular men and the polish them to the extreme level.

Its my opinion ...You can agree or disagree.

fuLLy agreeD on This wiTh you Bro. .:cheers: :pakistan:

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1215833 said:
fuLLy agreeD on This wiTh you Bro. .:cheers: :pakistan:

I think selection creteria in Armed Forces was much better uptill 70's .

Bhutto started quota system after 1971 which effected the standard and perfomance of all Government Institutions of Pakistan including Educational Institutions.

Last edited by a moderator:
500 u might not know but evry1 else knows, Israel cant and won't stand on its own without U.S.A
What kind of logic is this?

In this sense, one can say that Pakistan cant and won't stand on its own without support from China and other allies against India in an all out war?

Israel is surrounded by non-friendly neighbours. It has fought on multiple fronts simultaneously and still held its own. Indeed help came to Israel from its allies and same can be said about the Arab nations (i.e. Egypt, Syria, Lebanon etc.)

Important thing is that Israel is developing lots of arms on its own and is exporting them to India and China. It speaks volumes about that nation's competency.

And let us not forget, Israel is also an undeclared "nuclear power."

In this sense, one can say that Pakistan cant and won't stand on its own without support from China and other allies against India in an all out war?

Israel is surrounded by non-friendly neighbours. It has fought on multiple fronts simultaneously and still held its own. Indeed help came to Israel from its allies and same can be said about the Arab nations (i.e. Egypt, Syria, Lebanon etc.)

Important thing is that Israel is developing lots of arms on its own and is exporting them to India and China. It speaks volumes about that nation's competency.

For once, someone honestly accepted the real scenario. :)

Otherwise everyone here was thinking that US came as a angel in white robes and cradled Israel from Arab nations. Arab nations had support from Soviet Union equally and in Yom Kippur war, they were in fact better armed than Israelis.

In fact, Israelis were two-timed by French during 6 Day War when they refused to supply new Mirages for the IAF and with just their existing equipment, they fought and defeated 3 countries simultaneously. That is a feat, very few can accomplish on earth which has to be appreciated.

What Israel achieved as a small country within its context, not even a superpower can achieve when faced with a threat of this proportion to them today.

Bro Legend. I m only commenting on your last point....

Soviet Union was a DECLARED nuclear power. Where is it today?

For once, someone honestly accepted the real scenario. :)

Otherwise everyone here was thinking that US came as a angel in white robes and cradled Israel from Arab nations. Arab nations had support from Soviet Union equally and in Yom Kippur war, they were in fact better armed than Israelis.

In fact, Israelis were two-timed by French during 6 Day War when they refused to supply new Mirages for the IAF and with just their existing equipment, they fought and defeated 3 countries simultaneously. That is a feat, very few can accomplish on earth which has to be appreciated.

What Israel achieved as a small country within its context, not even a superpower can achieve when faced with a threat of this proportion to them today.

Isreal had far better intelligence which enable them to attack key arab military infrastructures such as airbaces. Isreal also had far better technology.

Back
Top Bottom