What's new

PAF Pilots To Be Honoured

This shot equates to 37km so one thing is sure Su-30MKI was Deep inside IOK and as said two pilots dead!

There are two things that seems to be got mixed during conversation. Firstly, no one here claims to be official so everyone either has the connection, heard, well can be man in uniform or someone from close relation been there... etc etc... I felt a presence that my returning package is getting locked or to say in easy words, SUs were challenging through sending radar locks and I was on the CAP well within my territory. Abhi was already down and due to his own jingoism & being blinded.

That SUs were painting & what if they fire, the matter settled within second(s) when I didn't take any chance & rather took a shot but from extreme edge of envelope. It made them (IAF CAP) to run for their lives but unfortunately for them, AMRAAM homes on jamming & as said keeps tracking for the prey till its last breath/energy. Now, you can imagine that missile launch & SU still flying, are not some straight line meetup. In fact, SU tried outmaneuvering AAM & so the hunter maneuvered which took seconds and during all that cat & mouse chase, SU could have gone deep inside IoK with a chasing Hunter that did not let it go without a bite.

@Tps43

There are two things that seems to be got mixed during conversation. Firstly, no one here claims to be official so everyone either has the connection, heard, well can be man in uniform or someone from close relation been there... etc etc... I felt a presence that my returning package is getting locked or to say in easy words, SUs were challenging through sending radar locks and I was on the CAP well within my territory. Abhi was already down and due to his own jingoism & being blinded.

That SUs were painting & what if they fire, the matter settled within second(s) when I didn't take any chance & rather took a shot but from extreme edge of envelope. It made them (IAF CAP) to run for their lives but unfortunately for them, AMRAAM homes on jamming & as said keeps tracking for the prey till its last breath/energy. Now, you can imagine that missile launch & SU still flying, are not some straight line meetup. In fact, SU tried outmaneuvering AAM & so the hunter maneuvered which took seconds and during all that cat & mouse chase, SU could have gone deep inside IoK with a chasing Hunter that did not let it go without a bite.

@Tps43
Exactly both were painting each other, It was matter of grasping the opportunity at right time which WC noman did alhamdullah

sab tum na thora thora bataoo kabhi tu khul jao :) check 5th gen thread eagle posted i tag u aab tu khush ho jao

In fact, first kill was a multi BVR shot. Furthermore, DG ISPR was right that we didn't use F-16 in strike package which was the sole plan. What comes next, was a possibility and IAF proved us right. F-16s remained inside Pakistan and ensured CAP. Thunders went there and that makes sense. Then speaking of Falcon driver flying Thunders or not, shouldn't be the question here. Read first kill.

You really think wikipedia will tell you its true range? :D

AMRAAM's flight envelope allows it to reach Mach 8 when it comes down on its target (gravity included)

I would suggest you to sit down and have a talk with viper pilots. They'll tell you.

Bhai 2 jahaz he giray hein. Maan jao.
Its not wikipedia but the technology used ... the rocket motors are capable of flying at Mach 4 ... For speed greater than this you need to shift to another engine ...

BBC663F7-525C-47EC-B72A-86EA13364A52.jpeg

3EF9B7C8-B8EC-47CB-93AB-8990380A2C3B.jpeg

Boss be like : “Hey Hotshots, thats a good spanking you did up there now bugger off and start your patrols”

Kabhi just once kuch ground attack py bhi khul jao zalim asal story tu wohi thi :)

Some Rich Forum Member must make an account on DSI or Planet.com and provide us the satelite images of Bridage HQs and ammo dump DG ISPR told us about

Its not wikipedia but the technology used ... the rocket motors are capable of flying at Mach 4 ... For speed greater than this you need to shift to another engine ...

Rest assured. The operational capability of AIM-120C-5 is much different then advertised. Its a well kept secret in Air Forces.

Was the SU in Pakistani airspace is there any way to know? He [Hassan] wouldn't receive permission to fire on it otherwise. So the pilot of the SU probably risked his life taking plane back into Indian airspace which could explain why second captured pilot was severely injured, that's my guess.

The second pilot was dragged by one of our outfits in IoK to Pakistan side. Not saying a word more. :ph34r:

Exactly both were painting each other, It was matter of grasping the opportunity at right time which WC noman did alhamdullah
Nauman ya Hassan?

@airomerix any chance of a presser by PAF or ISPR showing the video of the ground attack or proof of 2nd aircraft shot down?

Na kehty huway bhi sab kuch keh dainy ka fun koi aap sy sekhy i rem your post u mention the name of Hassan & Noman with ranks so early in 3rd or 4th of March post :)
Rest assured. The operational capability of AIM-120C-5 is much different then advertised. Its a well kept secret in Air Forces.

The second pilot was dragged by one of our outfits in IoK to Pakistan side. Not saying a word more. :ph34r:

I agree but for sure it does not go ballistic trajectory

Back
Top Bottom