What's new

PAF Pilots To Be Honoured

According to DG ISPR, the pilots who hammered the Indian Air Force on 27th February will be awarded. I expect this will be done on 14th August.

53022140_2308168709420473_577277320075673600_n.jpg

D01YdTQX4AAsz84.jpg

View attachment 556961
I will say, don't like this. This will create professional jealusy among pilots and will surely ruin the career of these two fine gentlemen.

Rest assured. The operational capability of AIM-120C-5 is much different then advertised. Its a well kept secret in Air Forces.

The second pilot was dragged by one of our outfits in IoK to Pakistan side. Not saying a word more. :ph34r:
We never got to know the kinematics for R-77 or MICA either.

@Tps43 @Hodor @Dazzler @The Deterrent @Windjammer

Interesting part is that the narrative “assumed” over the years about future air combat over the subcontinent as some bloodbath for our side or in general with missiles flying in the air all over never takes into account the catlike caution taken on RoE from both sides.

The OODA loop always trumps any technology or numbers.

That is my worry too, PAF exposed a lot of its tactics and signatures to IAF on February 27th. I do realize that there was no better way of getting the required job done, but it doesn't bode well for us regarding a future conflict.

That is my worry too, PAF exposed a lot of its tactics and signatures to IAF on February 27th. I do realize that there was no better way of getting the required job done, but it doesn't bode well for us regarding a future conflict.
In some ways your statement is correct but I am sure that we also have learnt a lot about the tactics of the other side as well.
Secondly it will also depend on how IAF are going to analyze our tactics and vice versa.

@airomerix any chance of a presser by PAF or ISPR showing the video of the ground attack or proof of 2nd aircraft shot down?

The footage of ground attack will be released in some time I believe. We did not do it this time only due to Abhinandan which had become the international embarrassment for India of highest order.

The second pilot will be used for other channels or interests. Even though it has the potential to blow out IAF's and Modi's credibility in an unrepairable manner.

Na kehty huway bhi sab kuch keh dainy ka fun koi aap sy sekhy i rem your post u mention the name of Hassan & Noman with ranks so early in 3rd or 4th of March post :)
I've been telling quite a number of things since 27th February which turned out to be true.

However a few members here with batons on their shoulders (read: ACM rank) wanted me to salute them first and not say a word because its not what DG ISPR said. :D

@Tps43 @Hodor @Dazzler @The Deterrent @Windjammer

Interesting part is that the narrative “assumed” over the years about future air combat over the subcontinent as some bloodbath for our side or in general with missiles flying in the air all over never takes into account the catlike caution taken on RoE from both sides.

The OODA loop always trumps any technology or numbers.

True and maybe we will neve witness the true kinematics of R-77 and MICA. Why? Indians may not have the balls to put the safety out and press that red button.

I believe Abhinondone Mig-21 disintegrated in air after taking the hit. Debris fell at various spots within few km radius. Earlier someone shared a mobile video, where a plane was engulfed in fire but still in 1 piece. Falling behind a mountain going in spirals. It was a larger plane then Mig21, either M2k or Su30. Could someone shared that video again? Were there 2 down or 3 (Mig+M2k+Su)??

Bhai 2 jahaz he giray hein. Maan jao.

Airomerix Sb,
This is what i have concluded... IAF surely seem missing 8 x aircraft from 27th Feb Battle. this is all OSINT compiling indians narrative and Pakistani Narrative..

1st aircraft missing. Su-30MKI was shot down on or near LOC 1 x pilot/wso in our custody Sqn Ldr - Possibily sikh. body returned via Red Cross..as i am sure we dont have it but we have taken liberty to preserve his belongings for future disclosure.. (reason - F-16)

2nd Aircraft missing. Su-30MKI in IOK both pilot/WSO dead - later indians have confirmed them to be killed in car accident.(reason - F-16)

3rd aircraft missing. Su-30MKI killed in IOK (Rajnikanth over Div HQ.) Crew ejected - he is the one to be awarded soon. (Reason of been awarded soon - F-16)

4th aircraft missing. MiG-21BISON that took off from Srinagar (possible wingman) of W/C Abhi..crashed near Srinager AFB due to Technical Fault. (Possible Techincal cause - JF17/F-16s)

5th aircraft missing. MiG-21BISON of W/C.Abhi which we have the wreckage at kotla. (Indian Agree MIA due to F-16)

6th aircraft missing. MiG-21BISON last seen over raisi...(never landed back - reason - F-16)

7th aircraft missing. 1st Mirage 2000i on CAP near Shadra - (missing - reason JF17 (Possibly flown by Ghair mulki) since we have the pilot so wreckage must be with us. since this area is up north long way a part from Rajaouri where the action was.

8th aircraft missing: 2nd Mirage 2000i on CAP near Shadra - (missing also reason JF17 (Possibly flown by Ghair Mulki) since the pilot got injured but alive. same area as above 1st Mirage 2000i gone missing.

I would request ask your sources..please lets find the missing aircraft one by one. have a plausible reason if they are not missing..as i understand Indian Army deployed whole division on ground cut off all communication of locals and went for search and searched for 2-3 days. they were not searching for Yetis right!

@The Eagle @Tps43 @MastanKhan @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Mangus Ortus Novem @Windjammer

Airomerix Sb,
This is what i have concluded... IAF surely seem missing 8 x aircraft from 27th Feb Battle. this is all OSINT compiling indians narrative and Pakistani Narrative..

1st aircraft missing. Su-30MKI was shot down on or near LOC 1 x pilot/wso in our custody Sqn Ldr - Possibily sikh. body returned via Red Cross..as i am sure we dont have it but we have taken liberty to preserve his belongings for future disclosure.. (reason - F-16)

2nd Aircraft missing. Su-30MKI in IOK both pilot/WSO dead - later indians have confirmed them to be killed in car accident.(reason - F-16)

3rd aircraft missing. Su-30MKI killed in IOK (Rajnikanth over Div HQ.) Crew ejected - he is the one to be awarded soon. (Reason of been awarded soon - F-16)

4th aircraft missing. MiG-21BISON that took off from Srinagar (possible wingman) of W/C Abhi..crashed near Srinager AFB due to Technical Fault. (Possible Techincal cause - JF17/F-16s)

5th aircraft missing. MiG-21BISON of W/C.Abhi which we have the wreckage at kotla. (Indian Agree MIA due to F-16)

6th aircraft missing. MiG-21BISON last seen over raisi...(never landed back - reason - F-16)

7th aircraft missing. 1st Mirage 2000i on CAP near Shadra - (missing - reason JF17 (Possibly flown by Ghair mulki) since we have the pilot so wreckage must be with us. since this area is up north long way a part from Rajaouri where the action was.

8th aircraft missing: 2nd Mirage 2000i on CAP near Shadra - (missing also reason JF17 (Possibly flown by Ghair Mulki) since the pilot got injured but alive. same area as above 1st Mirage 2000i gone missing.

I would request ask your sources..please lets find the missing aircraft one by one. have a plausible reason if they are not missing..as i understand Indian Army deployed whole division on ground cut off all communication of locals and went for search and searched for 2-3 days. they were not searching for Yetis right!

@The Eagle @Tps43 @MastanKhan @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Mangus Ortus Novem @Windjammer
You're too much assuming/speculating without proof, DGISPR said we had downed only 2 indian jets and that all, i believe DGISPR not in your baseless speculations without a proof @TheTallGuy

You're too much assuming/speculating without proof, DGISPR said we had downed only 2 indian jets and that all, i believe DGISPR not in your baseless speculations without a proof @TheTallGuy

After all this liberty to speculate-discuss is given by DG ISPR. Officially 2 x kills - what are my points and reasoning please read into it also - Did you read the post at the end i am requesting help to correlate different information and understand the battle of 27th Feb.

Last edited:
official figure was only 2 and i believe on DGIPR/armed forces of Pakistan not in you with no proof

ACM sb, I again request look at the points and reasoning - then help corolate different sources of information to give clear picture. kindly dont dismiss assembly of data - with one liner

Airomerix Sb,

Quite nice scenario!

What happened on the ground is equally important. Was quite fierece affair... Sialkot Sector saw action too... not all just on LoC... ground affair that is.

What matters they did not come back... and now they have a patch of their own... How to Avoid Pak Missile....something for everyone I guess.

Hopefully, indians would come to their sense and stop this Monkey business... the only way out for them is talks.

WE can finally move forward on our economic and social development.

In a way when there is no Hegemon... the danger of conflict becomes more.... Perhaps this is also somehting to think about.

Our fundamental strategy has paid off i.e. to make war very very difficult for indians... if not totally impossible.

It paid off at every level. Hopefully, we won't become cocky and keep our head cool and our feet firmly on the ground.

You, youngman, keep digging... seems you have a nack for it!

Salesman...? I thought that's what you said... one wonders what goods you sell....

Check this your first post after so long time back than its was just discussing JF 17 hit or F 16 and u quoted the exact names(WC Noman was not surfaced and Hassan name was just debated) thats y u in my follow list not any ACM .yahan posts ginni jaati hain toli nahi jaati :) btw also msg on jacket thread check it
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/wing...su-30-mki-slayers.606001/page-5#post-11244980
I've been telling quite a number of things since 27th February which turned out to be true.

Back
Top Bottom