What's new

PAF Pilots have unmatched professionalism: Chief of USAF

Guys don't take these statements too seriously, they don't prove or disprove anything. Their public affairs dept. knows what will make Pakistani nation go gaga, and they said it. I mean how much of interaction is there between the two AF's for anyone to evaluate the other and make such a comment.

No! you did not meet any USAF pilot and they did not make any such comments. Last time two AF's had a brief interaction was in 2010 Red flag, now they will have a brief interaction again in 2016, and btw most USAF pilots taking part in these exercises are rookies, and PAF sends it elite in such exercises, so even if ( though I highly doubt it) any USAF rookie pilot made any such comments, I would take them as a general good natured polite comment.

EXACTLY!!!!!!! Start living in the real world guys. Most AF pilots are professionals and how good they are depends on the training regime. So good and bad are every where. Stop this idolatory behaviour it does not do anyone any good. We need to be grounded firmly and keep on working hard to achieve perfection in our individual fields.
A

PAF USAF.jpg

US-Air-force-Chief.jpg

ISLAMABAD: (APP) Chief of Staff United States Air Force General David Lee Goldfein visited Air Headquarters here on Saturday.

On his arrival at Air Headquarters, the distinguished guest was received by Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force.

The visiting guest paid homage to martyrs of PAF by laying a wreath on the Martyrs’ Monument.
The visiting dignitary was introduced to Principal Staff Officers of Pakistan Air Force.

Later, he called on Air Chief in his office. Both the dignitaries remained together for some time and discussed matters of professional and mutual interest.

The Air Chief also highlighted contributions of Pakistan Armed Forces and particularly PAF’s role in operation Zarb-e-Azb.

General David Lee Goldfein appreciated PAF’s unmatched professionalism and its pivotal role in the ongoing operation against terrorism.

The US Air Force delegation is on official visit to Pakistan on invitation of Pakistan Air Force.

Source: https://timesofislamabad.com/paf-pi...ofessionalism-chief-of-staff-usaf/2016/08/13/

Maybe that's the problem we're too good! They know with equal equipment and foremost help from Allah, we would be unbeatable. I know Hindustanis will say nationalist, etc, but seriously the forj is well trained and the ginerals who i dislike for ''other'' reasons are really good war planners.

Guys don't take these statements too seriously, they don't prove or disprove anything. Their public affairs dept. knows what will make Pakistani nation go gaga, and they said it. I mean how much of interaction is there between the two AF's for anyone to evaluate the other and make such a comment.

Masha'Allah you've worked out the meaningless statement and, on here people are celebrating just because an Amrikan said it. What people don't realize is Christendom has done psychological analysis of us. Winston Churchill wrote in his memoirs about the people of subcontinent and give shabasi, like sher singh, etc! They didn't realize they just been used and all you got is a pat on the back.

EXACTLY!!!!!!! Start living in the real world guys. Most AF pilots are professionals and how good they are depends on the training regime. So good and bad are every where. Stop this idolatory behaviour it does not do anyone any good. We need to be grounded firmly and keep on working hard to achieve perfection in our individual fields.
A
Sir G
Are the quality of the PAF pilot training have different standards than others specially IAF ?

Sir G
Are the quality of the PAF pilot training have different standards than others specially IAF ?
IAF training standards were based on Russian models and previously were considered inandequate which is why they did not put up a good show in 65 and possibly 71 as well. Things have changed for the better for them and they are now racking up the hours, indulging in more and mor exercises with foreign forces, have better planes and are more confident on the above accounts. Their main problem is they dont have enough of them around. So in a war their sorties would be hampered due to lack of trained pilots. Rest they are on par with us.
As I said we should not take these statements to heart. We should continue to wrok harder and make ourselves better.
A

Back
Top Bottom