What's new

PAF Pilots have unmatched professionalism: Chief of USAF

All that later, let's enjoy Independence day celebrations today.
This is a PAF F-16 releasing flares over PAF Academy Risalpur last night.

13939396_1025603834213577_7917641169570146216_n.jpg

Damn :o:
Best pic :woot::woot:

No doubt! Our pilots are true gems and they have always proved their worth. Few minutes ago i was in discussion with a legend retired F-16 pilot. He said that PAF pilots in F-16s can whip the most advanced weapons of our adversaries.

Any doubt....although we know PAF likes to keep a tab on these things.

14022112_1059260640790248_5244632692279952103_n.jpg
I used to live in Alexandria behind Pentagon city and worked in Fairfax which is also close by. I met so many USAF pilots there and they used to tell me how they all thought PAF guys were just amazing & best pilots ever! A freind f mine joined USAF years later and said the same thing.

New assignments are coming up for PAF. After Turkish coup, change of interest in the region.

India will perform new assignments, not Pakistan as they are really annoyed with us.

Guys don't take these statements too seriously, they don't prove or disprove anything. Their public affairs dept. knows what will make Pakistani nation go gaga, and they said it. I mean how much of interaction is there between the two AF's for anyone to evaluate the other and make such a comment.

I used to live in Alexandria behind Pentagon city and worked in Fairfax which is also close by. I met so many USAF pilots there and they used to tell me how they all thought PAF guys were just amazing & best pilots ever! A freind f mine joined USAF years later and said the same thing.

No! you did not meet any USAF pilot and they did not make any such comments. Last time two AF's had a brief interaction was in 2010 Red flag, now they will have a brief interaction again in 2016, and btw most USAF pilots taking part in these exercises are rookies, and PAF sends it elite in such exercises, so even if ( though I highly doubt it) any USAF rookie pilot made any such comments, I would take them as a general good natured polite comment.

Any reference backing your claim?
Windjamer is correct at Anatolian Eagle they were Italins and saudi one were at Saudi Pak turkey EXercise its by Alan warns Airforce Monthly who quoted at his twitter account .He is correct as always

New assignments are coming up for PAF. After Turkish coup, change of interest in the region.
Yeh shah G ur right i will see more close and fruitful relationship btween two allied nations Pak and US .The current Redflag is beging of this new trend .

US-Air-force-Chief.jpg

ISLAMABAD: (APP) Chief of Staff United States Air Force General David Lee Goldfein visited Air Headquarters here on Saturday.

On his arrival at Air Headquarters, the distinguished guest was received by Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force.

The visiting guest paid homage to martyrs of PAF by laying a wreath on the Martyrs’ Monument.
The visiting dignitary was introduced to Principal Staff Officers of Pakistan Air Force.

Later, he called on Air Chief in his office. Both the dignitaries remained together for some time and discussed matters of professional and mutual interest.

The Air Chief also highlighted contributions of Pakistan Armed Forces and particularly PAF’s role in operation Zarb-e-Azb.

General David Lee Goldfein appreciated PAF’s unmatched professionalism and its pivotal role in the ongoing operation against terrorism.

The US Air Force delegation is on official visit to Pakistan on invitation of Pakistan Air Force.

Source: https://timesofislamabad.com/paf-pi...ofessionalism-chief-of-staff-usaf/2016/08/13/
There is no second thought abt unmatched professionalism of paf
Paf is best since 1965 and hold record of destroying 5 Indian fighter jets in 45 seconds :smitten::pakistan::pakistan:

So I guess they really were upgraded to block 50 standard.

Some say closer to Block-52. ???

Block 50 and 52 are the same standard. The different designations are to differentiate between the engine being used i.e. F110-GE-129 in the Block 50 and F100-PW-229 in the Block 52. Ironically the engine is one of the things holding back the upgraded birds from attaining the standard in full, since the upgrade did not involve changing the engine. Hence rendering the block 50 Vs 52 standard question moot.

Guys don't take these statements too seriously, they don't prove or disprove anything. Their public affairs dept. knows what will make Pakistani nation go gaga, and they said it. I mean how much of interaction is there between the two AF's for anyone to evaluate the other and make such a comment.

No! you did not meet any USAF pilot and they did not make any such comments. Last time two AF's had a brief interaction was in 2010 Red flag, now they will have a brief interaction again in 2016, and btw most USAF pilots taking part in these exercises are rookies, and PAF sends it elite in such exercises, so even if ( though I highly doubt it) any USAF rookie pilot made any such comments, I would take them as a general good natured polite comment.
ok!

Shah G I am very hopeful we will more F 16s Down the road
Sir ji if Turkey keep on messing with NATO, then Pak might get F35 before time ....lolzz..Amreeka ma defence related group already voice raise karna laga haan kaa Turkey ko F35 daan ya na daan...

file.php

Old pic but has some flaw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom