What's new

PAF Pilots have unmatched professionalism: Chief of USAF

Only difference between even (Pratt & Whitney F-100) & odd (GE F-110) number blocks is the engine. Nothing else

US-Air-force-Chief.jpg

ISLAMABAD: (APP) Chief of Staff United States Air Force General David Lee Goldfein visited Air Headquarters here on Saturday.

On his arrival at Air Headquarters, the distinguished guest was received by Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force.

The visiting guest paid homage to martyrs of PAF by laying a wreath on the Martyrs’ Monument.
The visiting dignitary was introduced to Principal Staff Officers of Pakistan Air Force.

Later, he called on Air Chief in his office. Both the dignitaries remained together for some time and discussed matters of professional and mutual interest.

The Air Chief also highlighted contributions of Pakistan Armed Forces and particularly PAF’s role in operation Zarb-e-Azb.

General David Lee Goldfein appreciated PAF’s unmatched professionalism and its pivotal role in the ongoing operation against terrorism.

The US Air Force delegation is on official visit to Pakistan on invitation of Pakistan Air Force.

Source: https://timesofislamabad.com/paf-pi...ofessionalism-chief-of-staff-usaf/2016/08/13/
very polite of him to say so

Some sources got mixed up and quoted RAF but it was definitely Italians.
The Saudi Typhoons and Eagles suffered even worse at the hands of PAF boys.

Are there any threads or articles on that here?

The Saudi Typhoons and Eagles suffered even worse at the hands of PAF boys
bhai koi source e dey do
aur category kn c thi BVR ya WVR?
i bet it was a dogfight
there is no way F sola can match
BVR or EW suite of EFT?
but still i m totally confused and yet feel so much proud plz do update me on this

Was is it RAF? or italians in typhoons?
exactly hoe Italians or Arabians gonna use EFT is one thing and how RAF gonna use them is other
but still yar this is confusingly great news

Are there any threads or articles on that here?
bhai koi source e dey do
aur category kn c thi BVR ya WVR?
i bet it was a dogfight
there is no way F sola can match
BVR or EW suite of EFT?
but still i m totally confused and yet feel so much proud plz do update me on this

exactly hoe Italians or Arabians gonna use EFT is one thing and how RAF gonna use them is other
but still yar this is confusingly great news

All that later, let's enjoy Independence day celebrations today.
This is a PAF F-16 releasing flares over PAF Academy Risalpur last night.

13939396_1025603834213577_7917641169570146216_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom