What's new

PAF: Pilot vs Platform

Bro!!! @MastanKhan is a senior member and he is respected for his independent opinion so even if you have some difference of opinion...just ask respectfully... IDK what happened to the culture and grooming in Pakistan but when I was growing we taught to respect elders and he is in the age group of our fathers... Plus he is not troll...many people have difference with his opinion....but that's another issue
I respect every member as it is but all bitter no sweet makes me wonder does he get paid to do this kind of propaganda?I just want a source,that is all a man needs.
Seniority doesn't means that your words become gospel.
I never said he was a troll and i never will to a senior member.

I respect every member as it is but all bitter no sweet makes me wonder does he get paid to do this kind of propaganda?I just want a source,that is all a man needs.
But bro using bad words does not equate to respect...
Anyways
What is your opinion on the topic ??

Y

Source or yet another brain fart?

Hi,

What a frigging LIAR---. Have courage to tell the truth----.

Last edited:
View attachment 331231

The fabled B57 bomber---this one might be the converted surveillance aircraft of the PAF.
Classic airplane but now it is part of oblivion
JF 17 was never a threat to India and never will be

I dont understand what satisfaction you derive by BLAMING PAF

PAF Neither controls the Finances in Pakistan NOR it can influence
foreign countries like Russia and France

What is the HARM in blaming India
Factually that is not true from any angle. JF-17 is a small lightweight but a suitable A/C for PAF needs especially when complemented with a heavy fighter but even on its own it holds the sky :)

Back
Top Bottom