What's new

PAF: Pilot vs Platform

RB57 had a role ib 1965 which it played, even though it was already outdated them. In 1971, it was a sitting duck.

One RB-57 ,on loan from USA, was used in 1965 war and shot down by SA-2 missile. That missile has higher ceiling than RB-57. Sending it against improved SAMS and interceptors is like sending your pilots to assured death.

Another thing to remember is that those planes were loaned for spying against USSR , not sold or leased.

This has been discussed on PDF itself and you have participated in that discussion. I don't think why you still persist with thinking that RB57 were some wonder weapons.
Thread you quoted is very old (2010) and your date of joining is very recent which means your original ID was banned and you came up with new one...again tells us that you are a troll and liar pathetic Pakistan hater and for sure banned for that reasons.

I first came to know about the unknown pilot of 8 pass Charlie fame here, on this very forum. My head bowed in respect and wished we could have such a brilliant soldier on our side.

Respect to Indian side as well...Soldiers are always brave ones, best of us irrespective of nationality. Thanks for compliment...:tup:

Thread you quoted is very old (2010) and your date of joining is very recent which means your original ID was banned and you came up with new one...again tells us that you are a troll and liar pathetic Pakistan hater and for sure banned for that reasons.

Stop being a pathetic and silly whiner.

That PAF thread is listed on "similar thread" list of this thread: https://defence.pk/threads/rb-57f-in-1964-in-pakistan.96961/ which is listed at no 6 on google list for "RB57 with Pakistan" search string, which I typed into Google search engine to confirm this blatantly stupid story of Mastan Khan.

@MastanKhan

You should blame India for PAF's problems

We denied you AL 31 and hence you could not get J 10

SImilarly the French avionics package for JF 17 was also stopped by India

The recent stopping of US aid for F 16s is also a Indian lobbying result

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

mental masturbation of poor indians is depressing to see--while in reality their country is the biggest sh!thole with majority of population lacking proper sanitation facilities (WorldBank sanitation report, 2015).

india didn't do sh!t...nor it has any influence outside of it's borders.

But hey, you can continue your ratsh!t fantasies..

india also forced U.S to pull out of iraq, and it was india who forced Germany to take in refugees. Also, it was india who called in Turkey and stopped the coup and saved Erdogan.

And did I tell you india told the sun to keep radiating so earth stays warm?

Holy sh!t..india is too great. Much wow!

While india in real life..

attachment.php

JF 17 was never a threat to India and never will be

I dont understand what satisfaction you derive by BLAMING PAF

PAF Neither controls the Finances in Pakistan NOR it can influence
foreign countries like Russia and France

What is the HARM in blaming India
Keep your lies and trolling away from this thread. You are not welcome here.

Last edited:
No doubt PAF's pilots are one of the best trained in the world but what happened in the past has become the part of past. Back then we were technologically on par if not advanced then our adversary but today we have neither the matching quantity nor quality.
Yes, you are right and that is basically the essence of the article. We have to move with the world.

@MastanKhan

You should blame India for PAF's problems

We denied you AL 31 and hence you could not get J 10

SImilarly the French avionics package for JF 17 was also stopped by India

The recent stopping of US aid for F 16s is also a Indian lobbying result
You should make this your signature cause you type this in every thread.Make life easier for yourself.
No sir---the ones that the U S had converted to spy over china and russia---I think they gave us 3 of them.

Now---here is another act of treason by Paf---stated by a usaf officer---he did not state treason---but just read---.

Bhutto knew that paf pilots were flying this aircraft---he asked Paf air chief if he could fly it over kashmir area and bring some pictures for pak amry---.

The Pak air chief refused---that this was only for the u s---he would not do it for pak army---. The results might have been very different if pak army had the recon pictures---.

That is why I keep repeating---the heirarchy of Paf are ingrained Traitors of pakistan.
Source or yet another brain fart?

Yes. Case for example is Kulbhushan Yaadav. But he wasn't very lucky in the end.
This is an unfair assessment. It is not the Indian army or military we are against. They are only soldiers following orders. It is the Indian state that makes the anti Pakistan policies.

Rise above your own anti india biases and learn to make fair assessments.

This is an unfair assessment. It is not the Indian army or military we are against. They are only soldiers following orders. It is the Indian state that makes the anti Pakistan policies.

Rise above your own anti india biases and learn to make fair assessments.
Men is Indian armed forces don't come from Mars. They belongs to the same hindutva mindset.

Back
Top Bottom