What's new

PAF: Pilot vs Platform

You should make this your signature cause you type this in every thread.Make life easier for yourself.

Source or yet another brain fart?

Hi,

I did not think that you were that big of an idiot---but then who am I to prove you wrong.

This statement was made on this board by a retd U S Lt Col who was based in karachi air base during the late 60's---as a Lt---.

Are you pakistani kids always going to be inherently dumb--.

Hi,

I did not think that you were that big of an idiot---but then who am I to prove you wrong.

This statement was made on this board by a retd U S Lt Col who was based in karachi air base during the late 60's---as a Lt---.

AOA,
You get paid to do this?
Not inherently dumb,we are done with news without source,like the one you earlier falsely said about the Musharraf and j10,photograph and shit,this story is yet another hoax.
Still you haven't quoted a single source to back your claim,a book,a verse or that retd col told you personally?
I am not judging anyone just want the source because if you don't have one don't;Don't quote one.
Asking for legitness is being dumb?Good going.

Hi,

You really are an imbecile---. Keep up your good work---you are doing well in the direction that you are headed towards.
Well, the SOURCE is new word on street sir. Every new kid who has joined PDF lately seems to be revolving around the idea of asking for a 'source' from a well reputed senior member of the forum. Actually 11 years of continuous contribution doesn't really count since you cannot produce the ''Source''. But then again what can I say, those of have stayed for a while knows who says what from where so the question of authenticity doesn't really arise. Unless one ofc is looking forward to satisfy misplaced ego and sense of entitlement

Source or yet another brain fart?
Bro!!! @MastanKhan is a senior member and he is respected for his independent opinion so even if you have some difference of opinion...just ask respectfully... IDK what happened to the culture and grooming in Pakistan but when I was growing we taught to respect elders and he is in the age group of our fathers... Plus he is not troll...many people have difference with his opinion....but that's another issue

Well, the SOURCE is new word on street sir. Every new kid who has joined PDF lately seems to be revolving around the idea of asking for a 'source' from a well reputed senior member of the forum. Actually 11 years of continuous contribution doesn't really count since you cannot produce the ''Source''. But then again what can I say, those of have stayed for a while knows who says what from where so the question of authenticity doesn't really arise. Unless one ofc is looking forward to satisfy misplaced ego and sense of entitlement
Asking for source is not a bad thing either but it is the way one asks that matters. For me @MastanKhan would be like some friend of my father in non-internet life so most probably I will be calling uncle (may be not in USA) instead of addressing him by name but at least we can show normal ethics especially when we know someone is senior and a respected member.

Last edited:
Asking for source is not a bad thing either but it is way one asks that matters. For me @MastanKhan would be like some friend of my father in non-internet life so most probably I will be calling uncle (may be not in USA) instead of addressing him by name but at least we can show normal ethics especially when we know someone is senior and a respected member.
You beat me to it. The way demanding it on face. I mean I wonder how much ego do you really build up after reading few pages on internet forum as compared to a guys who has spend times reading real stuff in library.

Bro!!! @MastanKhan is a senior member and he is respected for his independent opinion so even if you have soe difference of opinion...just ask respectfully... IDK what happened to the culture and grooming in Pakistan but when I was growing we taught to respect elders and he is in the age group of our fathers... Plus he is not troll...many people have difference with his opinion....but that's another issue

Asking for source is not a bad thing either but it is way one asks that matters. For me @MastanKhan would be like some friend of my father in non-internet life so most probably I will be calling uncle (may be not in USA) instead of addressing him by name but at least we can show normal ethics especially when we know someone is senior and a respected member.

Hi,

If someone wants to respect me or my posts---I am very appreciative---but I don't ask for it---. If I wrote about a certain issue or something special---then I must have most probably read it somewhere over the years or heard it over the air waves---.

I once read a quote by a general---" an analysis and discussion must be extremely ruthless and brutal for it to be honest---but its implementation must be ice cold with surgical precision ".

I would rather someone call me by name---be mad at me---but still be able to understand that even gods ( paf ) make mistakes and blunders and they need to be held accountable.

I am pretty sure the message that Air chief marshall Asghar Khan sent to his indian counter part on his own---before the start of hostilities----" if you don't send in your air force---I will not send in my air force "---should be known to all pakistanis.

This is the type of TREASON that I talk about in the pakistan air force that has gone on without any checks and balances.

@war&peace --- I would rather be your friend and friend of your dad as well---rather than an uncle.

When you make friends with younger people---you make them daring---you make them aware of issues problems and concerns in a buddy like manner---when you talk to them as equals---you bring confidence in their approach and thinking and that is priceless.

Dude you have serious comprehension problems

A plane of that vintage would be shot down as soon as it get airborne. SAMs and A to A missiles would be able to operate at their maximum envelop for a plane of that size (which means upto 300 Km, and even 400Km if India get S-400), and it being an ancient plane lacking ECM measures would be one shot one kill.
Do you really think that best weapon with your enemy is a slingshot when you suggest using such ancient junk in battle? Even US with its mighty air-force never sends its conventional bombers without first gaining air-supremacy.

This is not a positive thing that people instead focusing on the topic have resorted to
Hi,

If someone wants to respect me or my posts---I am very appreciative---but I don't ask for it---. If I wrote about a certain issue or something special---then I must have most probably read it somewhere over the years or heard it over the air waves---.

I once read a quote by a general---" an analysis and discussion must be extremely ruthless and brutal for it to be honest---but its implementation must be ice cold with surgical precision ".

I would rather someone call me by name---be mad at me---but still be able to understand that even gods ( paf ) make mistakes and blunders and they need to be held accountable.

I am pretty sure the message that Air chief marshall Asghar Khan sent to his indian counter part on his own---before the start of hostilities----" if you don't send in your air force---I will not send in my air force "---should be known to all pakistanis.

This is the type of TREASON that I talk about in the pakistan air force that has gone on without any checks and balances.

I didn't say you asked for but I just said how we should be. By the way, I also read a lot of stuff and of course everything does not stay in the active memory but recedes into the subconscious mind and when the relevant discussion ensues that pops up and a lot of that can even be searched on the internet but a lot info is from books and newspapers those are offline. However if someones asks me for a reference, I will try to provide but for more than 50% I can't..For example I know many details of certain projects and they were never made public so what reference can I provide for them? ...and I just share the tip of iceberg and carefully hold back any info that is confidential.

In Islam there are no holy cows especially when it comes to the govt and public officials. If Caliph Omar could be questioned publicly by the people about the extra piece of cloth and in such rude manner that if he (Omar) does not provide the satisfactory explanation for that, we (people) are not obliged to follow him effectively indicating he does not deserve to be the caliph anymore and the caliph provided the clear and satisfactory explanation instead of beating around the bush. As we see NS and his goons doing about Panama leaks and offshore companies.

That simply means whether it is president, PM, chief justice, or any of chiefs of the armed forces, chairmen of organisations, heads of departments....they must be responsible for their actions and none is exempt and all this immunities have no place in Islam and even most of the modern states...US president can be impeached...but here we are ruled to arrogant people but their once they are abroad and in front of their masters, you see their legs trembling and tongues stuttering. If they really serve their people and believe in Allah, they would talk to them with confidence and stare them in eyes...as was Quaid-e-Azam or some extent ZAB and currently Imran Khan has that ability and perhaps that's why he remains an undesirable person.

chup.jpg

Hi,

Sir.

Ignore it. Or better still, please don't correct. Sanity is not avirtue well accepted on PDF. Till 2013(?) I think we had great discussions, now relegated to the past.

It works to our advantage as an enemy nation:enjoy:

On topic, there was 01 x RB-57F lost during 1965 war. (Source: Cold War Jet Combat: Air-to-Air Jet Fighter Operations 1950-1972 by Martin Bowman; Chapter 3 Page 65).

So, contention may not be entirely true?

JF 17 was never a threat to India and never will be

I dont understand what satisfaction you derive by BLAMING PAF

PAF Neither controls the Finances in Pakistan NOR it can influence
foreign countries like Russia and France

What is the HARM in blaming India
i have listen many indian PDF member that F-16 is 1980s outdated machine and never been threat to india as su-30 is better machine and real threat for pakistan

Back
Top Bottom