What's new

PAF Participating in Międzynarodowe Pokazy Lotnicze AIR SHOW

Dear Sir. Personal attacks are bad, I agree. But attacks on Pakistani military institutions, officers, and projects are equally bad. I humbly request you to please apply the same severe penalty for these offences. Please note my request is not because of this current thread. Rather, I am talking in general about the kinds of comments posted on the forum. For what it's worth, I take these attacks as personal attacks. Thank you for your kind consideration.

Agreed. We need to understand the difference between productive criticism & abuse. No one allows to use abusive language or insult National Institutes as such by generalizing. It would be appreciated if Members actively report these activities by not engaging back.

Regards,

The days of the “officer & a gentleman” need to return.

Moreover, if you intend to sell the JF-17 and represent it; then you need to be better salesmen. That means accepting that Staff college and Risalpur arent the best schools for it nor should they be.

Just as there should be(hopefully are) qualified PMP’s on JF and other projects, there should be seperate
Civilian or institution trained sales personnel familar with the market and product.

While there are hard working personnel in the PAF media team, sometimes it seems their suggestions don’t end up being followed .

Because
Irrespective of what anyone tells the men in uniform,
ultimately, they believe they are know all and do all.
This is why they are still stuck in the 80s.
and they will forever remain stuck in 80s.

Back
Top Bottom