What's new

PAF Participating in Międzynarodowe Pokazy Lotnicze AIR SHOW

All people who know what aircraft is, are aware of the Pakistani-Polish connection, a documentary will be aired on TV on the weekend, and I have just been interviewed by TV on the story, explaining the history, and what JF-17 is.
No worries, the aircraft will be stars of the show!
plz post a link to the documentary when available.

Better get on with the color scheme!

JF17.jpg

Was at the airshow yesterday. Weather was overcast and JF17 performed in the dying light. Because of the low ceiling, the aircraft did not do the vertical maneuvers. Anyhow, I could grab some med quality pics. Currently on my way back to Germany. Will try to share pics later in the evening or perhaps tomorrow.

Was at the airshow yesterday. Weather was overcast and JF17 performed in the dying light. Because of the low ceiling, the aircraft did not do the vertical maneuvers. Anyhow, I could grab some med quality pics. Currently on my way back to Germany. Will try to share pics later in the evening or perhaps tomorrow.
Saw the display in live stream, the high Alpha pass was impressive with flares being released during muscle climb.
But it seems due to low cloud cover, the final high speed vertical rolls were not executed but any how the commentators were busy talking about it.

Saw the display in live stream, the high Alpha pass was impressive with flares being released during muscle climb.
But it seems due to low cloud cover, the final high speed vertical rolls were not executed but any how the commentators were busy talking about it.

Where can we watch this live stream?

Yes. Due to intermittent rain, jet performances started about 2.5hrs later than scheduled. JF17 was the last combat jet to perform. I talked to a JF17 pilot (junior of my younger brother) later. I was told that due to low hanging clouds, the planned zoom climb and vertical maneuvers were skipped. There is another performance planned for today. Let’s hope that they get lucky today .

Back
Top Bottom