What's new

PAF ordered to shoot down US drones invading Pakistani airspace: Air Chief Sohail Aman

There is no negative thoughts neither abused any one.Most of my western neighbour members start abusing,posting derogatory images of India and with out any actions from mods and many genuine Indian members gets banned these days.The standard of pdf is going down every day.....

Compared to the Indian defence forum, where the vitriol and bad language for Pakistan is truly flabbergasting...PDF is pure bliss, even for Indians.

Not even that, check the Indian mainstream media like TOI and say if there are about 600 comments in an article related to Pakistan, 590 comments will use bad language, senile and senseless diatribe against Pakistan, against the religion Islam, calling names and just about everything.

Check Pakistan media like DAWN, Express Tribune, the Nation, Friday Times and many other electronic media houses and print media you will not see the amount of senseless hatred for India here.

What does that entails...India suffers from xenophobia against Pakistan and it shows...even here at PDF this was unmistakable.

Indians here at PDF will scavenge for bad news about Pakistan though they can post positive news about India as OP...but the negativity, hatred is all too obvious for Pakistan...can't help it.

Your posts are also a testimony to that hatred...

A failed philosophic post while using a victim card. The point is simple. You are implying incorrect narrative at very wrong position. Near Border doesn't mean inside Pakistan and that is all. Hopefully, it ain't that hard to not to understand. It does not mean that Indian Sun can rise from anywhere and no one will oppose.

Moreover if pakistan say that it is not happened in pakistan, then you have to accept that disputed border is part of Afghanistan.You can't have luxury telling both way that disputed border is pakistan border and in the mean time and if any drone strike happened, then it is Afghanistan.

I also posted and highlighted that it happened inside pakistan.But you deleted my post, which was also related to thread subject.Unfortunately i have to say that Mods are abusing there power,sorry to say about this..just like how police abuse there power to achieve some thing..keep it up

You can only justify your irrelevant approach contrary to the facts about subject, by excuse and irrelevant examples. Try to pay attention to the details and understand the whole idea build upon the facts that you are not seeing in connection to what ACM said. Khamaa, Tolo and Reuters are your best option that relied upon a source as following which clearly states as Suspected and at Pak-Afghan Border. Surprisingly, such self satisfaction news always quotes unknown source against anonymity.

Suspected U.S. drone kills militants on Pakistan-Afghan border

Moreover if pakistan say that it is not happened in pakistan, then you have to accept that disputed border is part of Afghanistan.You can't have luxury telling both way that disputed border is pakistan border and in the mean time and if any drone strike happened, then it is Afghanistan.

Let me be very soft with you again. There is no disputed border but one is Pakistan side and Afghan side.

At least two suspected militants were killed in a drone strike in the Mata Sangar area of the federally administrated tribal areas of Pakistan Kurram Agency area on Tuesday afternoon, officials said.

Now don't tell that this area belongs to afghanistan, then you have accept the disputed area is part of Afghanistan ! This is neither Indian media...There is no clear boundary or fences between pakistan and afghanistan and always disputes going on.

https://dailytimes.com.pk/168253/us-drone-kills-two-kurram/

The administration of this area is done by pakistan(So consider as pakistan area even though disputed)

Again, story is based upon same source that quoted same as Pak-Afghan border. If the source is not satisfactory for you then it is not our fault. I wouldn't repeat that again. For disputed farce, this is permanent and India can advertise freely for Afghanistan as much as it can but the fact remains as border. Pakistan started fencing the border and we are close to 100% completion and then, will offer your a visit through ZeeMedia or Arnab Show. Kurram agency is being quoted without much source but hearsay and that is all otherwise, we would have seen officials as well as every media verifying the same. There is no need to troll again & again by calling it disputed area as this is not about IoK.

Last drone strike was not inside Pakistan. Period. ACM clearly stated that we have intercepted and order are clear, will shoot down any intruder.

Pay attention to the details and do not work hard to be turned into pink.

This guy
I hope the mods in any forum to be neutral and not biased, i kept authenticated sources and your own people abusing with bad words if they disagree any thing in this forum and you people ban us which you don't like the news or opinion, but dont take any action against many pakistanis.Is this a standard of a forum? Yes this is pdf, but that does not mean that we have to agree that sun will rise in west.

We just prove that US can do whatever it want and they will do further drone strikes, irrespective of your air chief chest thumping statements.Many pakistani's disagreed that US will not do that,pakistan defenitely will shoot down and not like before etc...and here is the proof.

@Roybot @ranjeet @Viny @Levina @Water Car Engineer @danger007 @Kathin_Singh @sameer_maratha @patentneer @KapitaanAli @Jackdaws @SrNair
Yes indeed you put on your pom pom and danced like the khusra that you are. We all proved that you are a khusra from the way you move. Enjoy your day

You can only justify your irrelevant approach contrary to the facts about subject, by excuse and irrelevant examples. Try to pay attention to the details and understand the whole idea build upon the facts that you are not seeing in connection to what ACM said. Khamaa, Tolo and Reuters are your best option that relied upon a source as following which clearly states as Suspected and at Pak-Afghan Border. Surprisingly, such self satisfaction news always quotes unknown source against anonymity.

Suspected U.S. drone kills militants on Pakistan-Afghan border

Let me be very soft with you again. There is no disputed border but one is Pakistan side and Afghan side.
Don't be soft. Whack him. He wanted to store up trouble

Back
Top Bottom