What's new

PAF ordered to shoot down US drones invading Pakistani airspace: Air Chief Sohail Aman

You guys are still talking about the impossible ? not gonna happen .. never will please stop using thread space.

I think PPP was in govt during OBL raid. Bechary nooray ki jan chor do [emoji14]

Sorry bhai zara jazbat pe kabu nahi raha, joshe khatabat me mun se nikal gaya....yaara abhi kal hi ammi jee se dant pari hai ghalti se mun se Mujay kiyun nikala nikal gaya.....

Foreign Drone Strike Targets Haqqani Members In Pakistan’s Kurram

Despite Pakistan threatening to shoot down any foreign drones in its airspace, a drone strike was carried out in the Kurram tribal region against Haqqani members

http://www.tolonews.com/afghanistan/foreign-drone-strike-targets-haqqani-members-pakistan’s-kurram

@Jon-Snow @Iqbal Ali @batmannow @snow lake @ashok321 @AZ1 @Stealth @graphican @Menace2Society @Imran Khan @Areesh @idune @Dalit @BHarwana @xyxmt @ziaulislam @Windjammer

At least three Haqqani members including a commander were killed in a foreign forces drone strike in the Kurram tribal region near the Durand Line, the de facto border between Afghanistan and Pakistan, on Tuesday, Pakistani media reported.
Any other media reporting?

Foreign Drone Strike Targets Haqqani Members In Pakistan’s Kurram

Despite Pakistan threatening to shoot down any foreign drones in its airspace, a drone strike was carried out in the Kurram tribal region against Haqqani members

http://www.tolonews.com/afghanistan/foreign-drone-strike-targets-haqqani-members-pakistan’s-kurram

@Jon-Snow @Iqbal Ali @batmannow @snow lake @ashok321 @AZ1 @Stealth @graphican @Menace2Society @Imran Khan @Areesh @idune @Dalit @BHarwana @xyxmt @ziaulislam @Windjammer

At least three Haqqani members including a commander were killed in a foreign forces drone strike in the Kurram tribal region near the Durand Line, the de facto border between Afghanistan and Pakistan, on Tuesday, Pakistani media reported.
Nothing anywhere else except tolonews that you posted

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...tants-on-pakistan-afghan-border-idUSKBN1EK0VH

The Pakistani official said it was not immediately clear whether the missile struck on the Afghan or Pakistani side of the border. The members of the network and an eyewitness reached by Reuters said the incident took place inside Pakistan.
December 26 news.....what are you playing at

Last drone strike was not inside Pakistan. Period. ACM clearly stated that we have intercepted and order are clear, will shoot down any intruder.

The biggest fool is you people and look when your air chief marshal said(7 Dec,2017) and when this incident happened(26 Dec 2017)

Pay attention to the details and do not work hard to be turned into pink.

Last drone strike was not inside Pakistan. Period. ACM clearly stated that we have intercepted and order are clear, will shoot down any intruder.

Pay attention to the details and do not work hard to be turned into pink.

I hope the mods in any forum to be neutral and not biased, i kept authenticated sources and your own people abusing with bad words if they disagree any thing in this forum and you people ban us which you don't like the news or opinion, but dont take any action against many pakistanis.Is this a standard of a forum? Yes this is pdf, but that does not mean that we have to agree that sun will rise in west.

Well what do you want.....Pakistani dunda to sit on.

We just prove that US can do whatever it want and they will do further drone strikes, irrespective of your air chief chest thumping statements.Many pakistani's disagreed that US will not do that,pakistan defenitely will shoot down and not like before etc...and here is the proof.

@Roybot @ranjeet @Viny @Levina @Water Car Engineer @danger007 @Kathin_Singh @sameer_maratha @patentneer @KapitaanAli @Jackdaws @SrNair

Last edited:
Mr Nair in every thread you're busy in implementing your negative thoughts on Pakistan.Move on man

I hope the mods in any forum to be neutral and not biased, i kept authenticated sources and your own people abusing with bad words if they disagree any thing in this forum and you people ban us which you don't like the news or opinion, but dont take any action against many pakistanis.Is this a standard of a forum? Yes this is pdf, but that does not mean that we have to agree that sun will rise in west.

A failed philosophic post while using a victim card. The point is simple. You are implying incorrect narrative at very wrong position. Near Border doesn't mean inside Pakistan and that is all. Hopefully, it ain't that hard to not to understand. It does not mean that Indian Sun can rise from anywhere and no one will oppose.

Mr Nair in every thread you're busy in implementing your negative thoughts on Pakistan.Move on man

There is no negative thoughts neither abused any one.Most of my western neighbour members start abusing,posting derogatory images of India and with out any actions from mods and many genuine Indian members gets banned these days.The standard of pdf is going down every day.....

A failed philosophic post while using a victim card. The point is simple. You are implying incorrect narrative at very wrong position. Near Border doesn't mean inside Pakistan and that is all. Hopefully, it ain't that hard to not to understand. It does not mean that Indian Sun can rise from anywhere and no one will oppose.

I also posted and highlighted that it happened inside pakistan.But you deleted my post, which was also related to thread subject.Unfortunately i have to say that Mods are abusing there power,sorry to say about this..just like how police abuse there power to achieve some thing..keep it up

Back
Top Bottom