Status
Not open for further replies.

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1837.gif

Sub drama bazi ha........jahan PM NS jaisa hoo or army chief Kayani jaisa wahan kahan ka high alert......abb to aisi statements per hansi be nahi atti. India is well aware kah this is the right time to hit Pakistan, they checked our responses twice by violating our airspace. The usual BS for local consumption of patwaris

India is well aware kah this is the right time to hit Pakistan, they checked our responses twice by violating our airspace.
I agree with your point of view on NS, but I would like to shed some light on air space violation and response. Air space violations though not common but does take sometime. There can be instances where these violations are done intentionally to check response time of PAF. Most of the time it is unintentional, this statement is not to defend air space violation but to give you an idea. International borders are not straight lines and is comprised of irregular bends at irregular intervals. From air clear demarcation of border is not there, therefore, a pilot may unintentionally cross some protruding area of boarder. Just like crossing a triangle from one corner. Though, there is a buffer zone close to boarder, yet in the heat of moment violation can take place due of judgement error. If you do trigonometric calculation of an aircraft flying at 30,000 and if pilot cannot see less than 30 degree from his vertical position while flying straight, you can find out how much area goes into blind corner. This is just a theoretical example.

But one thing is very sure that PAF responds to any air space violation and action starts as soon as it is estimated that enemy aircraft is likely to violate the international boundaries.

Really PAF should try to remain organized with their small fleet:
3 Saab-2000 AEW&Cs
2 ZDK-03
50+ JF-17 Block-Is
18 Block-52 F-16s
46 Block-15 F-16s
60+ Mirage-III/V Rose
150+ F-7P/PGs
100 MIrage-III/Vs

Actually it is one of the most organized air forces in the world.. "meaning one of the best" !! what more do you want ?? and if you look at world air forces it is not as small as you think ... simply.

India - Pak war is a as distinct as a mirage in deserts

Local tabloid class newspaper in Pakistan... purely for local consumption... there no such news in any other Pakistani media outlets across the board.

Fake News.

Yes I noticed there was nothing on this on the net about PAF alertness but what does this article or notice say?

A brief summary in English would be nice ...

Look like TOI got some competition from pakistan

Look like TOI got some competition from pakistan

I guess no one is paying attention to this news so it couldn't be all that important. Would have been nice to know what it said though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom