What's new

PAF on high alert amid increasing hostility on LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
A brief summary in English would be nice ...

It says :

That after the continuous violations of the Ceasefire Line by India, the PAF has entered into a heightened state of Alert. The Armed Forces & the relevant Agencies are monitoring the situation closely. Sources have told 'the News' that the Armed Forces are ready to respond to any kind of aggression but the Government has adopted a policy of measured restraint/response; consequently the Armed Forces are following the same policy. Sources have told that no movement on the Border Areas will be ignored & that we (the Armed Forces) are completely aware & cognizant of the developing situation ! We've learned many lessons & consequently the airspace of the country is completely secure.

That would more or less the sentence-by-sentence translation of it ! :)

It says :

That after the continuous violations of the Ceasefire Line by India, the PAF has entered into a heightened state of Alert. The Armed Forces & the relevant Agencies are monitoring the situation closely. Sources have told 'the News' that the Armed Forces are ready to respond to any kind of aggression but the Government has adopted a policy of measured restraint/response; consequently the Armed Forces are following the same policy. Sources have told that no movement on the Border Areas will be ignored & that we (the Armed Forces) are completely aware & cognizant of the developing situation ! We've learned many lessons & consequently the airspace of the country is completely secure.

That would more or less the sentence-by-sentence translation of it ! :)

Thanks. That is a fairly restrained comment. The way the Indians were describing it I thought there was going to be a lot of abusive content. LOLz.

Actually it is one of the most organized air forces in the world.. "meaning one of the best" !! what more do you want ?? and if you look at world air forces it is not as small as you think ... simply.

I am not saying that PAF is not good air force. I am saying small against a bigger force like IAF. I am 100% sure PAF can easily defence Pakistan.

But PAF need to build itself up quickly as well as PN too...

I am not saying that PAF is not good air force. I am saying small against a bigger force like IAF. I am 100% sure PAF can easily defence Pakistan.

But PAF need to build itself up quickly as well as PN too...

Agreed with you twice ... however, as you stated your self PAF can defend Pakistan meaning Pakistan air force that's why it's called a defensive force to defend Pakistan airspace and yes it needs to build it's self which it is doing. Given the current status in the country with WOT and other things it's not easy but never the less small steps lead to big ones.

PAF should keep drones in check ....moreover somethibg like osama hunting and mallala will put more shame.....

alert ? today drone attack killed 4 :omghaha:
Haan bhai khatey Amrika ka ho aur aankhain bhi dikhatay ho. Aik taraf drone per shore dosri taraf hath main kashkol... bhai is tarha say khak drone hamlay rukain gay. In any case do you want to see what US does in defence of their drones and do you really really want to take the US on.Pehlay gehree saans baad main lambi haank. On a serious note do you know for sure it was not one of our combined operations.
araz

Haan bhai khatey Amrika ka ho aur aankhain bhi dikhatay ho. Aik taraf drone per shore dosri taraf hath main kashkol... bhai is tarha say khak drone hamlay rukain gay. In any case do you want to see what US does in defence of their drones and do you really really want to take the US on.Pehlay gehree saans baad main lambi haank. On a serious note do you know for sure it was not one of our combined operations.
araz

US will become more friendly if you hit its drone, we have seen this in case of Iran!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom