What's new

PAF New Batch J-10 C Spotted

FbQFX1uXEAg_tEo.jpeg
FbQFZNaWAAILLwu.png
FbQFZOLXgAEXuD8.jpeg

Previous Camo = F16 = Air Superiority
Recent Camo = Mirages = Strike Missions

This
Keep this thread on topic. I have deleted a few comments, any more from now on will get a warning.
This website is totally hijacked. No freedom of expression. Its sole discretion of so called moderator to delet and issue warnings to any one they want to . Apni wife sy larr kar aaty hon gy to har kisi ko block . Any deletion of comment and warning should be given by a panel not a single person.

Jammer, do you stick to your earlier claim of 8-10 or is it somewhat a different number now?
I am hearing some news of them with the previous camo too.
Without any official confirmation the news and numbers are always fluctuating.....I expect at least one squadron to support the grey scheme.

This

This website is totally hijacked. No freedom of expression. Its sole discretion of so called moderator to delet and issue warnings to any one they want to . Apni wife sy larr kar aaty hon gy to har kisi ko block . Any deletion of comment and warning should be given by a panel not a single person.
Yaar my views are clear but support keeping military threads to military matters unless it directly impacts the topic.

Why that camo? Is it for replacing mirages/ground attack or something because paf mirage also has a similar camo?

This

Dont worry. The think tanks look and sometimes report posts of no value/abusive posts/slanderous posts to mods for action. We have a collective interest in maintaining sanity and quality on ghe board. If you dont post according to the rules it will be picked jp , moderated and deleted.
A

Back
Top Bottom