What's new

PAF locked on 9 shoot only two...PAF official....0n 27 Feb....

And we hope that under this handsome man, we will get Kashmir liberated 8-)

Honestly Liberation of Kashmir is impossible in direct action. we just do not have resources to storm the Mountainous Region of Kashmir. We would need to accumulate People's Volunteer Army (PVA) Type of Operations. I request to go search (PVA) Peoples Voluntry Army operations in Korean War 1950-53) and look at the strength & numbers that is required to over run an Indian Military Strong Point.

Sadly, We do not have the numbers...Offensive Action in IOJK is out of options.

P.S: About Handsome Man...he is been misguided.

I always wonder about the pilot, who fired his missile on ammu. dump of Indians, and after launch he was told to undo what he did. There can't be any worst WTF scenario.
If it was me, i would go to OC and give him my middle finger and announce resignation on TV on defense day, 6th September, but before expose the politics of command structure.
Amazing knowledge and conclusion....Imran Khan was watching all this on HD widescreen, he may even had a joystick to override the pilot in case he didn't comply.

True story.

S/L Hassan had to really struggle to get the authorization.
What is your opinion on the second part about PAF exposing their capabilities? Does it not hold true on IAF part as well? I am sure that new capabilities and strategies are already in place and PAF is ready for the next round even though it will be more intense then before.

Indian Mig25s were for recon only. It was designed to outrun western aircraft and missiles.
U2 was also designed to outrun everything but eventually it was brought down....Achieving max speed requires ideal conditions which are rarely available....Any plane would lose speed and altitude when it will try to make a turn....

U2 was also designed to outrun everything but eventually it was brought down....Achieving max speed requires ideal conditions which are rarely available....Any plane would lose speed and altitude when it will try to make a turn....

Hi,

U2 was a sub sonic aircraft---. It was the SR71 that outran everything---.

The U2 flew higher than the range of SA missiles---.

The americans claim the russians had a new missile that shot it down---.

My good friend's uncle shared with me that the russians were somehow able to sabotage the Altimeter in the U2 that was shot down---. It was flying at a lower altitude while showing a higher altitude on the guage---.

What is your opinion on the second part about PAF exposing their capabilities? Does it not hold true on IAF part as well? I am sure that new capabilities and strategies are already in place and PAF is ready for the next round even though it will be more intense then before.

It's a defeatist mindset that you just mentioned. There is no such thing as 'exposing capabilities'

Why do we have these capabilities if we are not going to use them?

I will really try to conceal my words, but Pakistan has 1000 different plans to deal with India. One plan after another is evaluated. This was just one plan pulled out of archives on 27th. Each plan has a different risk and return.

I rarely respond to members who sound below average at best when they talk stuff like that.

Hi,

You can jump holler and scream at your lower threshold of success all you want---.

A failure is a failure---. All you are doing is lowering the grade to make it a passing grade.

Hi,

At mach 3 the mig25 had blown engines multiple times---.

The aircraft may fly at around 6000ft maybe 70000ft---the pilot would have to don a "pressure suit" ( space suit )---.

Why did the Paf not intercept the mig25---cowardice of the TOP MANAGEMENT---and sanction prone F16's with minimal spare parts.

There is a way to intercept the high speed aircraft---do some research and you will find out.

As for the flight altitude of the mig25---an interesting read---.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/b...oxbat-never-could-touch-sr-71-blackbird-68487

Hi,

Hello Paf pilot---welcome long time---.

Paf sat on its ar-se on the night of feb 26th---. It was happy with what it did on the night of the 26th---. The general command was satisfied---. If it was not for the public pressure---Paf would have stayed cowed down and happy with its usual narrative of gunsight lock phots and missile lock phots---.

So please keep your nationalistic rarara---.

None other than the pilots have to sit in the cockpits and none other than trained soldiers in uniforms go to battle---.

The public just does not keep its mouth shut just so that you can strut and preen around---.

There were those in the cabinet who called to take them all out---cowardice was not a unanimous decision of the cabinet---.

You are intentionally trying to confuse the readers---.

All aspects of a mission are planned ahead of time---all what ifs are discussed and terms and conditions decided up front---.

When the Paf pilot went up on a strike / intercept mission---as per M M ALAM---he had full control of what happened in that sortie---he did not need to call back to seek permission---.

So---when these pilots called back seeking permission to shoot---it means that part was not discussed in the pre briefing---.

Enemy media was screaming that their aircraft had ingressed 60 miles into pakistani air space---.

See---if the Paf generals had ballz to do something aggressive---they had multiple excuses to justify their actions---the death of supposed 300 school children---60 miles incursion---and blamed it on the heat of the battle.

But no---Pak military generals had to dance and prance in front of the world---.

Lusitania was sunk to make justification of going to world war---.
Maine sunk by the US in the Havana harbor for invasion of the island---.

But no---here we were playing CUTESIES---look---" look here is the target lock at this location and at the last second we move the cursor and change the direction of the bomb "---.

This moving of the cursor thing is going to come back and haunt the Paf---.

F86 Pilot---keep trying---there are many on this forum that you will impress---.
I do not think what you are suggesting is advisable in nuclear armed countries. If you want to push the world in a nuclear war in that case its ok .

Hi,

The primo rule of war for thousands of years---kill the enemy---destroy his assets---but never insult a larger enemy than you or even a smaller enemy than you---.

Let your weapons do the destruction---the enemy will take it as part of existence---but words of humiliation and degradation---they will want to wipe you off the face of the earth even at the cost of their own existence---.

Hi,

India did not have as many assets at that time to intercept the F104---.

A fighter pilots had also proposed a ground strike at agra air base---a straffing run with extra fuel tanks---but the nincompoop base commander denied the request---.

When Nur Khan heard about it---he stated that he would have authorized it---.

I believe a poster on my behalf got a little carried away---about taking over IOK---.

That cannot happen until and unless there is a large scale kashmiri uprising---.

My target was to establish the writ over the skies by the pakistani air force---.
May I know from where you have quoted this "primo rule of war" ? Or is it a figment of your own imagination ?

It's a defeatist mindset that you just mentioned. There is no such thing as 'exposing capabilities'

Why do we have these capabilities if we are not going to use them?

I will really try to conceal my words, but Pakistan has 1000 different plans to deal with India. One plan after another is evaluated. This was just one plan pulled out of archives on 27th. Each plan has a different risk and return.

I rarely respond to members who sound below average at best when they talk stuff like that.
You are dead right bro. A professional soldier does not have a single trick up his sleeve. If he has then he is not a professional soldier.

Hi,

U2 was a sub sonic aircraft---. It was the SR71 that outran everything---.

The U2 flew higher than the range of SA missiles---.

The americans claim the russians had a new missile that shot it down---.

My good friend's uncle shared with me that the russians were somehow able to sabotage the Altimeter in the U2 that was shot down---. It was flying at a lower altitude while showing a higher altitude on the guage---.
lol@sabotaging the altimeter
Russians were frustrated at the fact that U2 used to fly so high that it was out of range for most missiles of that time. Meanwhile the SA2 Missile systems were made ready to take on the U2. Rest is all part of history books

All you did there is make a fool out of yourself. Stop insulting yourself.
This wasnt the intellectual answer to my post. Anyways it means your logic is finished here.

Did i touch a "nerve" here...my perception is every Army/Navy/Airforce chief after 1965 was posted on position with Consent of Pentagon/Washington...but again this is what i think. could be true or may be i am wrong! lets politely agree to disagree..

Why are you asking this question? Out of curiosity do you truly believe we can capture India in offensive deployment. I am worried about Defense and you talk about offense with Force structure we have...you and i can only wish...
Well you did touch a nerve but again very politely i will render my opinion that your thought process is disjointed because retirement perk is a different thing and consent of Pentagon is different. What I see here is a deliberate but intelligent effort to malign the armed forces of Pakistan.

This wasnt the intellectual answer to my post. Anyways it means your logic is finished here.

For me to give a logical reply, you must first behave like a serious and decent person. My dismissive post only reflects your own rudeness. Try to write what you want to say in a respectful and coherent manner and I will definitely respond, Insha Allah.

You should understand the difference between 'capability' and 'strategy'. Two completely different things. Capability refers to the parameters of our equipment and the kills of our personnel. Max turn rates, power output from EW equipment, max range of missiles, these are all capabilities. We don't have a thousand capabilities, although we may have a 'thousand' strategies. We revealed our capabilities without achieving the final objective of changing India's belligerent behavior.

Pakistanis have the unfortunate habit of glorifying messenger boys. People with connections who are able to narrate whatever they are fed. These messenger boys have no actual knowledge of the science and engineering behind what armed forces do. But the unrefined Pakistani intellect is always hungry for gratifying 'insider news'. One-eyed fools rule over the blind.

For me to give a logical reply, you must first behave like a serious and decent person. My dismissive post only reflects your own rudeness. Try to write what you want to say in a respectful and coherent manner and I will definitely respond, Insha Allah.

You should understand the difference between 'capability' and 'strategy'. Two completely different things. Capability refers to the parameters of our equipment and the kills of our personnel. Max turn rates, power output from EW equipment, max range of missiles, these are all capabilities. We don't have a thousand capabilities, although we may have a 'thousand' strategies. We revealed our capabilities without achieving the final objective of changing India's belligerent behavior.

Pakistanis have the unfortunate habit of glorifying messenger boys. People with connections who are able to narrate whatever they are fed. These messenger boys have no actual knowledge of the science and engineering behind what armed forces do. But the unrefined Pakistani intellect is always hungry for gratifying 'insider news'. One-eyed fools rule over the blind.
Bro i wasnt rude, I was just trying to hamper my point in face of your comments which were devoid of an intellectual support, just my two cents. Pardon me if i broke your heart, it wasn't intentional.

Bro i wasnt rude, I was just trying to hamper my point in face of your comments which were devoid of an intellectual support, just my two cents. Pardon me if i broke your heart, it wasn't intentional.

I don't think you understood my post. I said you only insulted yourself. I can't stop you from doing what you want.

I don't think you understood my post. I said you only insulted yourself. I can't stop you from doing what you want.
I understood your post well and proper dear. It is more than evident that you have no answer for my objections on your actual comments that is precisely why you are avoiding the actual topic.

I understood your post well and proper dear. It is more than evident that you have no answer for my objections on your actual comments that is precisely why you are avoiding the actual topic.

Let me make this easier for you. You haven't presented any logical objections, you have only vomited nonsense in your post. Now here is how you can start to present a logical objection. Go and actually look up the difference between air superiority and air supremacy.

I will give you even more food for thought. Read the following post carefully, and see what date and time I made this post. Does this clear anything for you?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-air-force-news-discussions.8600/page-403#post-11200673

Let me make this easier for you. You haven't presented any logical objections, you have only vomited nonsense in your post. Now here is how you can start to present a logical objection. Go and actually look up the difference between air superiority and air supremacy.

I will give you even more food for thought. Read the following post carefully, and see what date and time I made this post. Does this clear anything for you?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-air-force-news-discussions.8600/page-403#post-11200673
lol, dont worry, I dont have to look up air superiority and air supremacy. I was teaching this subject before may be you were born (that was 30 years ago) I dont know your age but trust me I know what I am talking about.

Situation is far more grave, we have foreign instructed PM, who is micromanaging Pakistan's war with India... he's dictating, when to fire and what not shall be hit.
I always wonder about the pilot, who fired his missile on ammu. dump of Indians, and after launch he was told to undo what he did. There can't be any worst WTF scenario.
If it was me, i would go to OC and give him my middle finger and announce resignation on TV on defense day, 6th September, but before expose the politics of command structure.

Before I finished reading your fantastic comment I guessed Sir honorable @MastanKhan is going to like your comment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom