What's new

PAF locked on 9 shoot only two...PAF official....0n 27 Feb....

Was found burnt along with his co pilot in the Su-30.

Had SAR chopper reached on time. He might as well have survived with 3rd degree burns. Sad. For the chopper too.
Wow, so you found the su-30 too?? Let me guess, there was an Israeli pilot too

You'd be amazed at how 50 push ups and 50 crunches in the morning help even with traveling. Either way, good luck !!!
Oh yeah like I’d want to pop a vertebra...once was enough ..good luck on any of you guys motivated to do your morning ‘commando’ routines.... a lot of us want a softer approach.. you know ? less stressful..I’ll stick to cycling.

Was found burnt along with his co pilot in the Su-30.

Had SAR chopper reached on time. He might as well have survived with 3rd degree burns. Sad. For the chopper too.
Sir do you have the location of SU 30 Crash? I have heard our intelligence agencies have found that location

Oh yeah like I’d want to pop a vertebra...once was enough ..good luck on any of you guys motivated to do your morning ‘commando’ routines.... a lot of us want a softer approach.. you know ? less stressful..I’ll stick to cycling.
Lol yeah, 5 km jog works fine for me

Thank you for raising some very important and interesting points. There is a lot of subtle messaging which is lost in a superficial overview.

Imran Khan only gave approval for attacks on Indian soil, away from any civilian or military targets. Per Indian allegations, after the attacks had been launched, PAF then provoked them by flying jets into their airspace. When Indian jets followed, they found themselves in a kill-box. PAF lured them into a kill-zone and dispatched two of their jets.

And so here is the reality of the situation. Imran Khan and Bajwa couldn't defend two downed jets on the international geo-political level. How could they defend nine?

Does anyone on this forum realize what we did to assuage the Indian missile threat? We gave up Abhinandan as a gesture of kindness, allowed inhuman Indian bombing of Azad Kashmir and a border skirmish in the Sialkot sector, allowed Indian submarines to go away unharmed, then accepted in front of the whole world we have terrorists in the form of Maulana Masood Azhar and Hafiz Saeed, backed India for membership in Security Council, accepted and continue to accept unyielding pressure in FATF for being a source of terrorist financing when America has been the biggest financier of terrorists in Syria, Afghan is to source of all terrorism in the world and is still in the whitelist, and India has financed terrorism in Pakistan for two decades. Then we stuck to verbal castigations when India repealed Article 360. On top of this, we allowed further inhuman bombing in Kashmir to such an extent that Wajahat A Khan called out the criminal silence of our leaders and Abid Andaleeb made a video of the plight of Kashmiris and how they felt completely alienated.

And then I ask the question, was that weakness really worth it?

There will be some who will try their level best to de-link everything from Feb 27 2019. These people either don't understand warfare, or knowingly avoid the facts. When you win a war or a conflict, you achieve a perceptual superiority over your enemy. This is especially true for an aerial conflict. Modern wars are won and lost through air power. Having established air superiority over Indian airforce, Pakistan was in a state of established military ascendancy. This was the time to force Indian leadership to the table and negotiate a peace agreement, force them to back off from blackmail in FATF, and hold off from further involvement in Afghanistan and Baluchistan. Instead, Imran Khan is publicly known to apologize for Modi's behavior as an election rhetoric. The Prime Minister of the country excused the enemy's behavior, and to add insult to injury, fully backed the enemy's membership to the Security Council as a further peace gesture. I mean one has to be completely devoid of shame, self-respect, and national pride to not term this as treason of the worst kind.

The trouble is that our loyal Pakistanis don't have the grasp of international affairs, military strategy, and geo-politics. Thus, these gullible people are easy led by sweet promises by demagogues. We have no one but ourselves to blame for this. We as a nation have been unable to hold our own leaders accountable for their actions. Until this changes, nothing else will change.
Well said

Sir do you have the location of SU 30 Crash? I have heard our intelligence agencies have found that location

I dont know. Even if it's true, this wont come out without materializing. We are not like indians who beat war drums even when their pigeons take flight. We keep the noise low.

Shooting down enemy aircraft is only justified on 'own' territory
Will their side also abide by this rule in the future?

Or on 27th, of they could shoot?

That also means that an enemy can launch a stand-off bomb from his own air space and turn back without worrying too much since we care about the "rules" more than damage on the ground.

They could have very well waged war. But they did not for whatever reason.

And it is not about what they would abide by. Every adventure has a mission. They tried to execute theirs and do we did our job. They mess again, we bloody their nose again.

That also means that an enemy can launch a stand-off bomb from his own air space and turn back without worrying too much since we care about the "rules" more than damage on the ground.

No, it does not mean that.

They did launch stand off weapons and got attacked in return. The breakfast was served.

Hi

Enemy had already declared war by making the strike.

Before 26th i had written here that pak military should inform the enemy that i time of obvious conflict due to the inception of standoff weapons and bvr missiles—-the line of control infractions would be too late to call.

A distance of 15-20 miles zone close to the border be considered no flight zone

Hi

Enemy had already declared war by making the strike.

Before 26th i had written here that pak military should inform the enemy that i time of obvious conflict due to the inception of standoff weapons and bvr missiles—-the line of control infractions would be too late to call.

A distance of 15-20 miles zone close to the border be considered no flight zone

Situation is far more grave, we have foreign instructed PM, who is micromanaging Pakistan's war with India... he's dictating, when to fire and what not shall be hit.
I always wonder about the pilot, who fired his missile on ammu. dump of Indians, and after launch he was told to undo what he did. There can't be any worst WTF scenario.
If it was me, i would go to OC and give him my middle finger and announce resignation on TV on defense day, 6th September, but before expose the politics of command structure.

Situation is far more grave, we have foreign instructed PM, who is micromanaging Pakistan's war with India... he's dictating, when to fire and what not shall be hit.
I always wonder about the pilot, who fired his missile on ammu. dump of Indians, and after launch he was told to undo what he did. There can't be any worst WTF scenario.
If it was me, i would go to OC and give him my middle finger and announce resignation on TV on defense day, 6th September, but before expose the politics of command structure.

And we hope that under this handsome man, we will get Kashmir liberated 8-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom