What's new

PAF JF-17 in Farnborough Air Show 2010

]
27_136254_cac8237b25454ed.jpg

27_136254_e3bf03839f14640.jpg

27_136254_6875e806947c951.jpg

Listen to the child's chat with his dad and his comments about the bombs being displayed :)
He wants to take JF-17 and drop bombs on his friends who annoy him :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
For jf-17's exposure to european market and in turn a global exposure,i can only wish PAF considers sending to Royal International Air Tatoo in july 2013.
RAF invited them this yesr but PAF declined...
The airshow isnt as costly to attend in terms of fees as farnborough or Paris airshows.. And the best part is that almost every aircraft that wants to fly is allowed to fly..
So jf-17 can do their first european flying display in front of air cheifs and crew from 50 countries from around the world.....

The Europeans would never buy anything from us . instead they feel jealous to see us standing on our own feet in aircraft industry...........:smokin:

For jf-17's exposure to european market and in turn a global exposure,i can only wish PAF considers sending to Royal International Air Tatoo in july 2013.
RAF invited them this yesr but PAF declined...
The airshow isnt as costly to attend in terms of fees as farnborough or Paris airshows.. And the best part is that almost every aircraft that wants to fly is allowed to fly..
So jf-17 can do their first european flying display in front of air cheifs and crew from 50 countries from around the world.....

I wonder what was the reason that PAF declined? I would love to see JF-17 doing a flying show!!!

The Europeans would never buy anything from us . instead they feel jealous to see us standing on our own feet in aircraft industry...........:smokin:

This year 43 aircheifs from round the world were there....
Flying display in europe can be costly in other airshows .... But RIAT dont charge much for participation..
So good chance of international,european exposure.

Back
Top Bottom