What's new

PAF JF-17 in Farnborough Air Show 2010

ANG have you studied F-16I sufa? One of the most sophisticated avionics on board sufa.
2znuvxy.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I wanted to thank Mr. Growler for the photos.

Also Mr. Osama86 raises some very good points. It you look at the video of the JF-17s leaving, the engines release a lot of smoke. If you look at the point that the pilots apply full throttle for takeoff, there is a huge black cloud. Reminds of flooring a Russian Lada car... Also at takeoff the engine is really smoking in the second plane, and the black trail is clearly visible. I hope the PAF moves to the WS-13, and it does not have similar issues. Thanks!.

May be coz of that smoke they didnt participated in the show.......
Any ways the problem os smoke is serious :( :hitwall:

U can see smoke behind the JF-17 :hitwall:
Videos at 0:38 , 0:47, 0:52, 1:28 - 1:46 (till end)

U must also notice that when the first one was abt to run on runway, the big smoky cloud seen from the second one..... :hitwall:

Is the smoke problem still exists n JF-17 :(

brother the engine is the same one as yet so what will resolve the smooke issue,

we need towait for the next block, perhaps for the new engine to completely resolve this issue.

regards!

members dont you think that most of the informtion posted here must have gone to the dedicated JF17 thread. the acattering on information does no good to forum. this thread was meant to discuss the JF-17 in farnborough Air Show and not the JF-17 only.

let us get back to the dedicated JF-17 thread.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/32359-jf-17-thunder-multirole-fighter-thread-3-a.html

actually this kind of acattered information makes it difficult for new members to get what they are looking for, what do you guys think.

regards!

U can see smoke behind the JF-17 :hitwall:
Videos at 0:38 , 0:47, 0:52, 1:28 - 1:46 (till end)

U must also notice that when the first one was abt to run on runway, the big smoky cloud seen from the second one..... :hitwall:

Is the smoke problem still exists n JF-17 :(

very interesting indeed. I read here on this forum that PAF has sorted out these problems. so Is Pakistan overstating its capabilitiies?

i think smoke is the main issu of rd 93 and paf already working on the abov issu

very interesting indeed. I read here on this forum that PAF has sorted out these problems. so Is Pakistan overstating its capabilitiies?

perhaps being effected coz of living in your neighbourhood :rofl: :rofl:

Its just unburnt fuel; what is the big deal about it ?

I have heard there will not be any of it in the new engines as they
are coming with new far better controllers as well as new catalysts.

I am amused at an Indian making this comment; when they them selves have been using the same engine for so many years now.

Watch from 00:40 onwards

and here again

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom