What's new

PAF is well-equipped, updated force: air chief

Your guess is quite wrong. A lot of informed sources are of the views that the raid was known to PAF and PAF was asked not to intervene. Now don't ask me for these sources.

Also, a lot of our radars on western front are US supplied and US forces had the frequencies and all the other technical parameters to jam them. There was also reports of special mission aircrafts in the area that were jamming electronic communications plus the stealth helicopters were using nap of the earth techniques used by special operations forces Night stalkers that allowed them to enter Pakistan below radar coverage.

I am quite sure army and air force has learned a lot after this raid and they have taken steps to make sure these vulnerabilities can't be exploited again.

You shouldn't debate on merely your own guess work.
A drone is much smaller than a helicopter, the low flying IAF Searcher -II was detected by the F-16 flying at 13000 feet and promptly shot down with a Lima round. As for balloons, the PAF constantly faced this dilemma in the late 80s and 90s, mostly originating from Afghanistan,.. after several scrambles and picking up the harmless targets, the ground radar operators managed to acquire the knowledge to differentiate between an actual threat and these balloons.

wreckage-1.jpg

Wreckage of IAF UAV showing marking of Israel Aircraft Industries. The UAV was wearing no-marking, and was believed to be put in service with Indian AF in a ‘hurry’.

Jammie Bhaiya, Before making that comment, I made it clear that I might be wrong, and speak trully I am not an expert or professional in this case. May be @gambit could clarify it.

As far as the Pic is concerned, could you post the source of the wreckage Israeli Drone, which you have posted above.

Your guess is quite wrong. A lot of informed sources are of the views that the raid was known to PAF and PAF was asked not to intervene. Now don't ask me for these sources.

Also, a lot of our radars on western front are US supplied and US forces had the frequencies and all the other technical parameters to jam them. There was also reports of special mission aircrafts in the area that were jamming electronic communications plus the stealth helicopters were using nap of the earth techniques used by special operations forces Night stalkers that allowed them to enter Pakistan below radar coverage.

I am quite sure army and air force has learned a lot after this raid and they have taken steps to make sure these vulnerabilities can't be exploited again.

Well seriously, even I thought of that initially, but then realized, why would Pakistani leadership or Pakistani Armed force would like to do that which would pose a question mark on themself. If the question is that they donnot want to kill OBL themself and it was staged to prove that they were ignorrant and didn't knew that Americans are raiding Pakistani airspace, then they ISI could have easily arrest OBL, transfer it to Afghanistan, and then declared in public worldwide that, OBL got killed in the mountains in a drone attack.

My guess is, U.S had good information of the Pakistani Air Defence aka Radar Coverage, Power, types, and they takes the advantage of the vunerability of those, are used it to mount that raid from Afghan Border with the Chopper. And I don't believe that those choppers were Stealth with Ram Coating, rather they took the route, and the waypoint such that they cuts the Radar emission in parallel, which the Air Defence Radar of Pakistan filters it from its signal as clutter by its filter circuit. Radar returns are produced from nearly all surfaces when illuminated by a radar. Therefore, in competition with the return from an aircraft, there are many sources of unwanted signals which have been removed in this case, and out of those were the U.S Choppers.

I had seen the military aircraft of Pakistan, yet what I found is that they aren't in great condition. As I would see it, Pakistan ought to contribute cash overhauling them or buy new ones. I don't have the foggiest idea, yet some place I heard United State of America rejected to give F-16 warriors to Pakistan, is it true?

Yes I know that's why Allah say in Quran tum kafiro ke mukable hamesha tayar band ghore taiyar rakho u know at that time hourse is best weapon in a war so we should modernized our forse as much I can do

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/paf-is-well-equipped-updated-force-air-chief.439520/page-2#ixzz4Eq7niin3

These days, we don't need to discover horses to go for war and war is for the individuals who might love to see world burning. The word you utilized "I" ought to better be supplanted by 'We'. Qu'ran says, "Whoever kills an innocent life it is as if he has killed all of the humanity."

The word you used "Kafir" should better be replaced by "non-Muslims".

These days, we don't need to discover horses to go for war and war is for the individuals who might love to see world burning. The word you utilized "I" ought to better be supplanted by 'We'. Qu'ran says, "Whoever kills an innocent life it is as if he has killed all of the humanity."

The word you used "Kafir" should better be replaced by "non-Muslims".
You can only do so once you are forever prepared. You can be as peaceful as you like but if you are not ready your enemies will atack you. So a peaceful nation exhorts peace from a position of power not the other way around.
A

You can only do so once you are forever prepared. You can be as peaceful as you like but if you are not ready your enemies will atack you. So a peaceful nation exhorts peace from a position of power not the other way around.
A

Absolutely, it is important to have military air ship, tanks, rockets, ships, and substantially more to face the issues that are occurring in the country from their enemies. What I intended to say is that the world is developing and they are overhauling their weapons, yet as indicated by my data, Pakistan is as yet utilizing the planes which ought to have been dumped such a long time ago - the old ones. Nonetheless, there is some flying machine which is in great condition like F-16, and JF-17 Thunder.

There's a saying, "Kill them with success and bury them with a smile."

Weapons are better when we are utilizing them for self-protection, however, it's terrible to using them against the innocent people and that is what is happening.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom