What's new

PAF is ready to take on any challenge: Air Chief Marshal

U have clearly no idea and no value for strategy at all have you ever read ruse or not ? 70 f16's in defensive role can do wonders. Other than that jf17's are coming and you sure not know the secret planes of 65 and kargil war in PAF fleet
So, you are saying that 75 F-16s will face 250+ Su-30MKI, 49 M2k-9 and 40+ Mig-29 along with Mig-21, Mig-25, mig-27?

So, you are saying that 75 F-16s will face 250+ Su-30MKI, 49 M2k-9 and 40+ Mig-29 along with Mig-21, Mig-25, mig-27?
First read it carefully. 70 f16 are in good numbers and they are not going to face all su 30mki's those are probably going to be no more than 100 they have to be combat ready against any chinese aggression too there airspace is big they cant send all the mki's. I never said f16 to face indian airforce alone we have jf17 and other jets too.

70 f16 are in good numbers and they are not going to face all su 30mki's those are probably going to be no more than 100 they have to be combat ready against any chinese aggression too there airspace is big they cant send all the mki's

IAF has 220 MKIs,66 Mig 29s & 54 Mirage 2000s,which means more than 100 4th gen aircraft would be available anytime..Not all F 16s are upgraded.

First read it carefully. 70 f16 are in good numbers and they are not going to face all su 30mki's those are probably going to be no more than 100 they have to be combat ready against any chinese aggression too there airspace is big they cant send all the mki's. I never said f16 to face indian airforce alone we have jf17 and other jets too.

Sukhoi 30 MKI has 8 hrs endurance, with a single refueling, lately IAF has been conducting exercises flying Su-30 from China border directly to Participate in exercises Pakistan border(near pokhran) and back. It is a part of IAF strategy of worse case scenario of two front war.

So Any Sukhoi even deployed in far North East are still available to carry out strikes against Pakistan.

IAF has 220 MKIs,66 Mig 29s & 54 Mirage 2000s,which means more than 100 4th gen aircraft would be available anytime..Not all F 16s are upgraded.

mig-29 and mirage 2000 stand no change against 4th gen upgraded and new f-16 and JF-17

only Su-30 can stand upto these fighters.

by the time mirage 20000 is upgraded along with mig-29 PAF might have JF-17 in numbers

mig-29 and mirage 2000 stand no change against 4th gen upgraded and new f-16 and JF-17

What kind of a troll are you ? Mirage 2K & upgraded Mig 29s match up with F 16.Comparing with JF 17 is a joke.

A friend use to often remind me about the value of my house, commenting that it's all hard cash i am sitting on, so one day i reminded him that whatever my house is worth, it's just a roof over my head, the only way to get the cash in hand is, either i sell up and migrate or sell the house and live in a tent........People are talking of numbers and variety as if it's like a match taking place next week. Whatever India and Pakistan possess will only matter if and when there's a conflict between the two, until then the IAF can cheer the home crowds with displays while PAF keeps busy with it's WOT missions. Suffice to add that apart from doing some missions without any opposition during Kargil conflict, the IAF hasn't exactly performed in it's history while PAF has had a chance to prove it's combat prowess fighting against Afghan/Soviets and more recently perfecting it's ground strike capability against the terrorists.
It's also worth noting that nor the SU-30 neither the F-16 will be fighting all the battles for their respective countries.

Those f16,will be sanctioned that's 100% guaranteed now in any war with India .

That leaves paf very isolated and completely reliant in chinease fighters which are not even the best that they could give you

A friend use to often remind me about the value of my house, commenting that it's all hard cash i am sitting on, so one day i reminded him that whatever my house is worth, it's just a roof over my head, the only way to get the cash in hand is, either i sell up and migrate or sell the house and live in a tent........People are talking of numbers and variety as if it's like a match taking place next week. Whatever India and Pakistan possess will only matter if and when there's a conflict between the two, until then the IAF can cheer the home crowds with displays while PAF keeps busy with it's WOT missions. Suffice to add that apart from doing some missions without any opposition during Kargil conflict, the IAF hasn't exactly performed in it's history while PAF has had a chance to prove it's combat prowess fighting against Afghan/Soviets and more recently perfecting it's ground strike capability against the terrorists.
It's also worth noting that nor the SU-30 neither the F-16 will be fighting all the battles for their respective countries.

Terrible analogy, not weird, just awfully bad.

But that aside, Those aircraft in the IAF might be busy cheering the home crowds (God how thankful I am that they aren't running strike missions inside our territory), but those fighters are good enough to put the fear of God, the devil and finally the baniya Indians into the very core of the Pak establishment.

If those 'showpiece' fighters weren't running CAPS with their R-77s, it might very well have been the Indian soldier looking up at that tiny black dot growing into the 1000 pounders that obliterated their positions .hell, Pakistan might have been able to force a cease fire whilst holding onto those heights.

And let's not forget the 2001-02 episode, where every Pakistani general, soldier, politician, awam was apparently clinging onto the nearest nuclear hathgola in a concerted,collective national effort to warn us, and the world, of your mass suicidal tendencies. I doubt you'd do that if those showoff fighters did not exist in the IAF.

I'm surprised at how terrible your anecdotes are, but then aren't you the guy who's been wind jammed so much that you log onto PDF if you have a gas problem, to check if somebody was jamming your 'wind'?

the Problem is not Only Su-30MKI..
You should have to look new upgrades installed on Mig-29 and M2k-9.
Su-30MKI is advanced than F-16 blk 52 and mig-29 and M2K-9 are slightly less than F-16 blk 52..

Terrible analogy, not weird, just awfully bad.

But that aside, Those aircraft in the IAF might be busy cheering the home crowds (God how thankful I am that they aren't running strike missions inside our territory), but those fighters are good enough to put the fear of God, the devil and finally the baniya Indians into the very core of the Pak establishment.

If those 'showpiece' fighters weren't running CAPS with their R-77s, it might very well have been the Indian soldier looking up at that tiny black dot growing into the 1000 pounders that obliterated their positions .hell, Pakistan might have been able to force a cease fire whilst holding onto those heights.

And let's not forget the 2001-02 episode, where every Pakistani general, soldier, politician, awam was apparently clinging onto the nearest nuclear hathgola in a concerted,collective national effort to warn us, and the world, of your mass suicidal tendencies. I doubt you'd do that if those showoff fighters did not exist in the IAF.

I'm surprised at how terrible your anecdotes are, but then aren't you the guy who's been wind jammed so much that you log onto PDF if you have a gas problem, to check if somebody was jamming your 'wind'?
I know very well what happened in 2002, how the IAF had to stand down however,You could have remained civilised in your response but since you have obviously decided to finish your pathetic rant like a lousy prick, you are not worth the time nor deserve a reply in any manner.

For your info on upgrades all our F-16's are upgraded thank you .

To what standard ? When did this happen ?

You need to read up on PAF MLU upgrades they are all over this website our older Vipers are now are close to our new blk 52 standards .Few were done in the US and the rest were sent to Turkey with us getting back the last ones upgraded.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom