What's new

PAF is ready to take on any challenge: Air Chief Marshal

Those aircrafts has not seen combat yet...most of mig 29 variants have been falling like flies for as long as i remember
Yeah that's right that's why many countries still operate them in good numbers

I think your failing in counter arguments you don't have any facts to counter me.
Plain and simple accept that:D:D

the Problem is not Only Su-30MKI..
You should have to look new upgrades installed on Mig-29 and M2k-9.
Su-30MKI is advanced than F-16 blk 52 and mig-29 and M2K-9 are slightly less than F-16 blk 52..
Respect you view you are right I am trying to say something I guess I am not trying to explain thoroughly :)

Pakistan need some good additions.
Their variety is limited. You need all kind of fighter interceptor attack multi role good AWACS.

Pakistan in my honest opinion is weakest compared to india as compared to past.
They need better weapons AWACS and diverse aircraft inventory.

A heavy aircraft is a must currently your paf is making fool out of you. They are depending too much on taleban cockroach killing and Chinese brotherhood.

Anyways you are free to have difference of opinion.

Yeah 250 when will you achieve that number 2040 I guess.As long I remember jf-17 have pathetic production rate of just 50 fighters produced in 8 years since its induction.

Rate can be increased but they dont seem to be in a hurry..they are letting letting technology to mature. may be paf planners dont agree with what most indians believe that our neighbours are in any way capable of invading a nuclear armed country..

Rate can be increased but they dont seem to be in a hurry..they are letting letting technology to mature. may be paf planners dont agree with what most indians believe that our neighbours are in any way capable of invading a nuclear armed country..
Please don't play victim card
Here.have I ever claimed anytime of invading in my post.

My post was professionally stand on facts on fighter vs fighter level & comparison on their operating Airforces

Which it seems your doing less I rather go on other informative threads on PDF rather wasting my time here.

In the end every weapon must fit the over all threat perception and strategy..india has way more to spend these days than pakistan and also has favour of every world power. Pakistan can match india weapon to weapon , plane to plane if need be but their threat perception does not require that at the moment. This may change in future.. i was not trying to annoy you just putting a different perception on things.

If those 'showpiece' fighters weren't running CAPS with their R-77s, it might very well have been the Indian soldier looking up at that tiny black dot growing into the 1000 pounders that obliterated their positions .hell, Pakistan might have been able to force a cease fire whilst holding onto those heights.
ROFL. What "1000 pounders"? IAF only attempted some bombings at the start of the war. They were so incompetent that they were shot down by a Shoulder launched missile! After that they gladly sat in their base and only did fly-overs for Zee News. Looking at you, that seemed to have worked pretty well for them. Smart folks i must admit.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom