What's new

PAF inaugurates new operational air base at Bholari near Karachi

I always thought is it possible to have both a superiority complex and an inferiority complex at the same time? Now i get it Yeah it is possible..but you'll find it in India just.

I wonder why there is vast tract of land in West Sindh and South-West Punjab without an airforce base. Are we employing Abhinandan strategy? Puttar ah tu sahi khusbu laga ke?

I wonder why there is vast tract of land in West Sindh and South-West Punjab without an airforce base. Are we employing Abhinandan strategy? Puttar ah tu sahi khusbu laga ke?
Not need so many bases, these areas are covered by Masroor and now Bolhari base, and south west punjab would be covered by Sarghoda/Muhsaif air base easily

Not need so many bases, these areas are covered by Masroor and now Bolhari base, and south west punjab would be covered by Sarghoda/Muhsaif air base easily
Thanks for the info... One correction in my earlier post, I meant East Sindh and South-East Punjab

Thanks for the info... One correction in my earlier post, I meant East Sindh and South-East Punjab
Theses areas also covered by same bases look combat radius/range of JF-17 and F-16 is enough to cover these distances within 3-4 minutes from these bases, if we build main bases near to border there are always a chances/risks that these bases will destroyed by the enemy early in the war

Last edited by a moderator:
Just two years ago the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) inaugurated its newly built main operating base (MOB), PAF Bholari.
PAF-Bholari-Daily-Times-692x360.jpg

PAF Bholari is located within reach of the Pakistan Army’s expected combat theatres in southeast Sindh. Likewise,it is within 150 km of Karachi and Pakistan’s littoral waters. Augmenting the defence of Karachi, its coastline and also providing aerial support to Pakistan Navy and Marines for their maritime and land operations respectively.
68202332.jpg

The Base is built on an open barren dry plain with Kirthar hills overlooking from a distance. Some say it draws its infrastructure inspiration from the NELLIS AFB in Nevada USA. Although it has some time to reach to that level and expanse.
(Nellis AFB Nevada)
1280px-Nellis_Air_Force_Base%2C_Las_Vegas%2C_Nevada_%2814017031619%29.jpg

Since its inception two years ago PAF Bholari has expanded rapidly, adding much to the nightmares of India. They have been keeping a constant eye on the developments there.
Below are a few satellite images taken from their sources which i like to share with my countrymen,starting from the old ones first.
BHOLARI AB 2017
DbNHZGnUQAEoQOI

DbNHdJDVQAEGUcb

BHOLARI AB 2018 (Shaheen VII exercise)
D0lUJY4VsAA5kZC

D0lUKiTV4AERBhS

D0lUL4WUYAIi3AC

BHOLARI AB 2019/2020

EOdOJKWU8AAQVbO

EOdOKOsVUAEqNOw

According to the petrified Indian sources 28 jet bunkers commissioned in 2018 are now in their last leg along with other new support constructions.We in Pakistan mostly overlook the significance of Bholari AB and its implifications in the future theatres of war.
The amount of interest exhibited across the border suggests that all is not well there. I see the modern state of the art ,built on international standards Bholari AB playing a pivotal role for the PAF in the years to come.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
One in Jacobabad as well please.

First time the news about this base
Was in news paper was in 1990s when 111 f-16 were order after embargo perhaps the project was delayed

Anyway since than two new mob were build Jacobs a bad and this one both on south as there were gaps

Expecting one more mob on the coast in future covering south western and sea shores 5/10 years time

Ma Sha ALLAH . Lets not forget the role of Old Islamabad Airport ( now with PAF ) , Jacobbabad Airbase ( Shahbaz ) n Bholari Airbase . Almost all of them are new not v old or newly acquired ( Old Islamabad Airport ) . Good going :pakistan:

Last edited:
How long before India claims that underground bunkers house nuclear weapons.
Those are something else and India knows what, pretty common thing actually and is on every base of every air force.

put some decoys (J10 or J11) to freak enemy out...
Infact this is a very good strategy to confuse the enemy. NATO and others have been deploying inflatable dummies on their airbases for a while now.
Below are a few examples.
DUMMY F16s
0*xgQc_PZOp0t0AbWZ.jpg

77th-FS-F-16CJ-94-046-has-been-upgraded-with-Link-16-under-CCIP.-Photo-by-David-Axe.-970x350.jpg

DUMMY RUSSIAN AIRCRAFTS
article-1264317-0908F89F000005DC-956_634x286.jpg

attachment.php

DUMMY AIR DEFENCE HARDWARE

1200px-Aircraft_preparation_-_S-300_SAM_mock_up_%283%29.jpg

armoured-vehicle_1611192i.jpg

DUMMY J10C
201212091925546458.jpg

All these inflatables just cost a fraction of the original hardware.

Bro you just killed my thread that had nothing to do with the inauguration ceremony.:D

Noooo... Don't take it like that... Our purpose here to discuss the topic instead creating our own & separate thread. This isn't like that. Bolhari is the subject so any information will be shared at one place. Though, inauguration thread is the first on topic but discussion will remain in one place. This is all about to avoid duplication and multiple threads on similar subject. Having own thread is not some kind of individual credibility all the time while your post is still here and those who search for Bolhari Airbase will see it.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom