What's new

PAF Hot Caps Over The LOC, But Where is IAF!

Brother I don't know u. Worst thing you can do is underestimate.
It is the least expected shit that hits the fan! IAf has got numbers and capabilities. More than that they acknowledge the need to think out of the box after last fiasco.
National defense are serious matter, i am sure both india and Pakistan take them seriously.
Just making fun on one downed aircraft shouldn't be a long term goal.

Agreed. IAF has been observed making sorties in north side with refueler as observed. The title as such is not in context of actually IAF is not flying at all rather challenging and showing the preparedness and active approach.

I heard that SD-10 has just 100 hours of service life? I hope CAPs won't hurt our maintenance and supply. As I believe, that only short war exists now. After, initial assault, nearly every country will run out of sophisticated machines/equipment and then it comes to Army and bullets.

It maybe 100hrs flying hours before it has to be refurbished/inspected for the next 100 hrs. Just look at how old the missiles on the Mirage 3/5 are!

I am happy that a bitter expereince on 2/27 taught you something

Brother I don't know u. Worst thing you can do is underestimate.
It is the least expected shit that hits the fan! IAf has got numbers and capabilities. More than that they acknowledge the need to think out of the box after last fiasco.
National defense are serious matter, i am sure both india and Pakistan take them seriously.
Just making fun on one downed aircraft shouldn't be a long term goal.

India very well aware of this threat; that is why you saw the news of Japan sudden Video conference with our Pak army chief and Saudi Shehzada(Shehzad and his planted molvi in pakistan needs crash-course in international politics) childish demand of offered lollipop "I want my money back" to build pressure on us and failed effort to secure India interests; however, Pakistan is rejecting all these India back-door approach and consistent what is best for Pakistan interest. We will get it back what is ours from illegal Indian occupation by hook or crook. Pakistan Zindabad.
that's where I find IK successful...

Good pictures.
But why do OP want a pat on back for paf doing round within their territory ?
Well, that every country on the planet does.
wait what Skardu is now pakistan..thanks india..i thought you guys wont budge

The next thing they need to do is to raise the number of Rafale because 36 will be not enough for Modi at all. If they had to fly, would have done so on the day of 27th Feb and then after. By looking at current situation; Modi has his wish to come true in regard to 2 front war and while pursuing the same haunting by pushing other parties in the region; now he finds Air Force around and PLA on the ground in Gawalan & LeH.
Even 72 will not be enough? But cost is about 18-19 billions

Something is going on in air from both sides! Yesterday after getting a hint from an old whtsapp group, i checked flight radar app. Found il 78 tankers doing rounds/ loitering from delhi to Himanchal for several hours.
I guess both sides are showing teeth as monkeys do just before clan fight!

Which both sides? China vs India or Pakistan vs India?

Indians can note the Serial Number on the AMRAAM as they love holding them up in Press Conferences.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom