What's new

PAF Hot Caps Over The LOC, But Where is IAF!

I heard that SD-10 has just 100 hours of service life? I hope CAPs won't hurt our maintenance and supply. As I believe, that only short war exists now. After, initial assault, nearly every country will run out of sophisticated machines/equipment and then it comes to Army and bullets.

Is Skardu now a dedicated PAF field or it's still being shared with PIA/CAA?

PAF is doing hot CAPS despite no threat. Kudos.
Yea, then again you are probably oblivious to the fact that how the desperate IAF tried to sneak in an SU-30 in the shadow of a commercial airliner, PAF had every right to blow it out of the sky even if it meant taking out the airliner as well but it showed mercy for the sake of innocent civilian passengers who your Netas considered as cannon fodder....instead Pakistan decided to close it's airspace....anything can be expected from India to salvage its bruised ego.

The only thing they are using liberally on their side are drones....possibly to convince their public that IAF is also in the air.
Acutally Modi is Ratcheting up war cries so that he can buy his military more toys, so that his rich friends can get a commision from the defense purchases,

The war cries are not for india, its to line the pockets of his friends.

Good pictures.
But why do OP want a pat on back for paf doing round within their territory ?
Well, that every country on the planet does.

Good pictures.
But why do OP want a pat on back for paf doing round within their territory ?
Well, that every country on the planet does.
Didn't you people give an award to your deceased pilot for allegedly locking on a PAF jet within own airspace.
Besides, read the OP again as currently the IAF is nowhere to be seen except some Indian drone activity.

Something is going on in air from both sides! Yesterday after getting a hint from an old whtsapp group, i checked flight radar app. Found il 78 tankers doing rounds/ loitering from delhi to Himanchal for several hours.
I guess both sides are showing teeth as monkeys do just before clan fight!

Is there any chance that we will take back Siachen Glacier.
i would say let them sit int hat frozen desert..
it was so hostile that noone even bothered to cross a LOC line in 1947
we can hold the lower position to ensure no further incursions but there is no point in holding that area

in an event of war the Siachen area troops will be cut off very quickly IMO..not a good thing

I have seen caps too but it's good. We must remain alert. India has to do something because they are totally humiliated on lac. Any development on lac is directly related to actions on loc and ib. They can start it,we can start it. At the end of the day,war is the only solution.

What is IAF ??? :lol: Indian Axx on Fire

What is IAF ??? :lol: Indian Axx on Fire
Brother I don't know u. Worst thing you can do is underestimate.
It is the least expected shit that hits the fan! IAf has got numbers and capabilities. More than that they acknowledge the need to think out of the box after last fiasco.
National defense are serious matter, i am sure both india and Pakistan take them seriously.
Just making fun on one downed aircraft shouldn't be a long term goal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom