What's new

PAF Hot Caps Over The LOC, But Where is IAF!

I have a question for you boss.

I have witnessed a lot of this on the forum. Take example of this thread.

At the start of the thread it is stated "However, some IAF activity is witnessed only once PAF aircraft return from the area. These are some of the PAF aircraft either engaged in or returning from their CAPs. Also confirmed by the source."

For how long this practice would last on this forum that a mere mention of the "Source" is enough to get likes and stay relevant!!

At the start, I was of the opinion, this is because some may have internal knowledge. But gradually it is dawning on me that lot what is written here had became untrue. So I have my apprehensions.

No my dear. There are may be few things known best in the concern circle and had to let it posted like this with necessary changed narrative. It is all part of checked. You don't want to agree? Very good.

There isn’t anything to prove. You’ve already been outed as spreading false information and hyperbole in those said topics.

And yes, we know you have sources. Unfortunately they’re not doing you any good. You’ll need more than your best friend’s chacha’s taxi driver as a source.
And who exactly has ousted me.....your Chacha's Milkman....Lol
As i said people like you just like to be popular by jumping over others shoulders while you yourself have zero knowledge or credibility on the subject .....so kindly practice what you preach and stop personal worshipping when you are incompetent to debate yourself.

IAF already tell their boys they won and PAF is chicken and retreated. Even if IAF and IA lose 1000 men they will create fake numbers of Pakistani losses into 5000 and say therefore they won. You cannot beat these kinds of garbage.

You see how they claim one or two outbreak of old plague virus in China is such a big deal when every year on record the USA has almost a dozen outbreak of plague. Just because media attention is super focused on diseases now, they ignore China usually doesn't have any plague outbreak on most years but just one outbreak and Indians make this into some nuclear weapon.

So either they lie completely like they said 300 Pakistani killed in Indian air strike and 50 PLA generals from 1960s killed by them in Ladakh or they take some small thing out of context and present it as remarkable out of proportion information. Slum dwellers with 10 rupee brains. This is why India is shittest country in the world and their men online pretend they are hyperpower always saying funny things to others like "Do you even know how strong India is now?" "Do you know how much respect India has in the world already" etc.

India has respect?... i think these guys who wacked Abilundon didnt get the memo
0_Moment-India-Air-Force-pilot-is-attacked-by-Pakistan-locals-after-being-shot-down.jpg

And the result is!!
Are we playing the game of one up on your enemy!!
While Siachen and Kashmir remain occupied by India!!

Results are not oriented within a night or so. The strategy takes time and so the further planning. Try to see beyond knee jerk reaction and observe the pattern. I will be happy if you try to understand how these matters works. We are heading towards liberation but if you are expecting the same during PDF membership time; I am sorry it doesn't work like that. Your resources, limitations, approach, political strength, diplomacy and military action; all counts.

After operation Swift RetortIAF is so scared of PAF, the marvelous Mirages, glorious falcons, and last but not the least - the JF 17 Thundererous star of the show which has completely changed the game.. Now IAF fighters stay in the hangar and wait until PAF has left the skies before take off.. Our pilots have been trying to formulate the recipe for the famous Pakistani tea because our tea isn't fantastic enough. The Rafale will take 5 years before it is integrated and even then superior training and skills of PAF pilots makes this acquisition useless. Is there anything else you want to hear to make you happy? Whatever we say - does not change the facts - and whatever we feel does not change the outcome of conflict. Those who don't learn from history are deemed to repeat the same mistakes. Yesterday, I watched some Pakistani media and I was quite shocked at the language used by a news anchor and absurd claims being made about past wars that cannot be further from the truth. I fail to understand why Pakistanis still celebrate 1965 and Kargil even though Pakistan gained absolutely nothing from starting these wars in a time when Pakistan was relatively stronger. Chief project manager of JF 17, saying on national TV that Pakistan is working on its own 5th Gen aircraft that will be made without Chinese help - ready to deploy in 2030?!.. Arnab Goswami is much more tame in comparison.

i see you are upset.

have you tried burnol?

@Windjammer @The Eagle @Vapnope @PanzerKiel @masterchief_mirza @Major Sam @PakSword @Blacklight @Hareeb @DESERT FIGHTER @araz @Rafi @Zarvan @waz @M.AsfandYar @Basel @IceCold

PDF is pakistani world, so they live in this make belief world.

In-depth interview with Air Marshal Chandrashekharan Hari Kumar, AOC-in-C, Western Air Command on Feb 27, 2019

what a career failure on 27 Feb must have been for him...

I reiterate, what do you expect, signed defense contracts?? Or if you have your own proof to debunk claims by posters whose "Source" you do not acknowledge, please do share with rest of us. Take this thread for instance, the OP has posted pictures of our fighters fully armed claiming they are on CAPs while IAF does not show itself until they leave, do you have pictures or proof to claim otherwise?? If not then what reasons do have for your rant? How are you improving quality of this forum by..... well doing nothing but saying "Main na manun"

No, of course I'm not expecting any "signed defence contracts", but if you're saying anyone can make the wildest claims without any reasonable basis, and call that a sound basis for a forum, then fine, people can claim we have J-1/16, J-20, J-10, Block-72 all coming withing a few days, and we can then all make up our own claims, just for the heck of it, because we can, and attribute those claims to our "sources". The OP, sure a picture of a JF-17 on hot CAPS in the northern regions, already posted before in a video. The claim that the IAF doesn't appear until PAF aircraft leave? Just a claim, and a dubious one at that, as if the IAF are all of a sudden afraid to fly in their own airspace?! If it makes you feel better to believe such claims, then like I said, go for it. But if you can't see how that devalues any reasonable discussion, then the forum is nothing more than just a propaganda tool to make the masses feel good.

No, of course I'm not expecting any "signed defence contracts", but if you're saying anyone can make the wildest claims without any reasonable basis, and call that a sound basis for a forum, then fine, people can claim we have J-1/16, J-20, J-10, Block-72 all coming withing a few days, and we can then all make up our own claims, just for the heck of it, because we can, and attribute those claims to our "sources". The OP, sure a picture of a JF-17 on hot CAPS in the northern regions, already posted before in a video. The claim that the IAF doesn't appear until PAF aircraft leave? Just a claim, and a dubious one at that, as if the IAF are all of a sudden afraid to fly in their own airspace?! If it makes you feel better to believe such claims, then like I said, go for it. But if you can't see how that devalues any reasonable discussion, then the forum is nothing more than just a propaganda tool to make the masses feel good.
Please show some logic or have a point when you are trying to put up an argument....you keep harping about the J-16 and all else, did i make those claims, if not then you are only repeatedly dragging them here to falsely lend weight to your argument, in the OP it clearly states that ''over last several months and weeks''....no one is saying these are exclusive images from last night.....as for the rest...it's in some peoples nature to be nit picks or try to fish in piss ponds.....well that's their problem....best for them to either prove otherwise or agree to disagree and move on.

that is what we observed on 27th Feb.. remember what we see is what we judge.
Then how did Abhinandan jet reached over 10KMs inside Pakistani controlled territory??

He was shot down while turning back towards India, that means he had gone even further than the point where his jet was shot down.

Then how did Abhinandan jet reached over 10KMs inside Pakistani controlled territory??

He was shot down while turning back towards India, that means he had gone even further than the point where his jet was shot down.
Does it make a difference how far you entered enemy territory when you cant return? What kind of weird logic is that? You can venture 20kms inside Pakistani airspace for all we care what should matter is how many will return back?

Please show some logic or have a point when you are trying to put up an argument....you keep harping about the J-16 and all else, did i make those claims, if not then you are only repeatedly dragging them here to falsely lend weight to your argument, in the OP it clearly states that ''over last several months and weeks''....no one is saying these are exclusive images from last night.....as for the rest...it's in some peoples nature to be nit picks or try to fish in piss ponds.....well that's their problem....best for them to either prove otherwise or agree to disagree and move on.

No, the onus to prove something is on the person making the claim. That's you. If you can prove that "the IAF doesn't appear until the PAF leave", other than referring to your "source", then sure, you have a valid claim. If not, then it's just a baseless claim. I don't have to prove or disprove anything.

Does it make a difference how far you entered enemy territory when you cant return? What kind of weird logic is that? You can venture 20kms inside Pakistani airspace for all we care what should matter is how many will return back?
This is in response to weird logic that says IAF runs away at the sight of PAF caps.

This is in response to weird logic that says IAF runs away at the sight of PAF caps.
Do you think this statement that IAF ventured inside PAF for 10kms only to get shot down in the process is a valid response?

You can thank our radar jammers and diversion planes for that... you clowns fell into a typical PAF trap..

Last edited:
This is in response to weird logic that says IAF runs away at the sight of PAF caps

well that is what happened..

remember your own media highlighted your Su-30s ability to dodge... READ: run away..

because if they could actually dogfight with PAF they would have re engaged with PAF planes once they had done done "dodging".... like Tom Cruise in Topgun o_O

the truth is PAF tactics, skills and American tech perfectly that day and you guys need to man up and accept the truth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom