What's new

PAF Hot Caps Over The LOC, But Where is IAF!

No mate, there is obviously something you are finding hard to swallow, now tell me, if you have a nasty habit of rubbing nose on some hookers pants, that is your personal choice, nothing for me to be embarrassed about, the best option for me would be to ignore you or avoid you.
As for you giving me the breakdown, Nigel Farage or no, but aren't you ideally proving to be that Iraqi comical Ali....making all the claims while the reality runs circles around you.
Make a point or prove your worth, else no point wasting space here.

The ones who are comical Ali on here are those who are claiming "Block-72, J-15/16, J-10, J-20s landing soon, secret PAF squadrons, my sources, my chacha's Mamu's best friend's, uncles, aunty, please believe me".

The news i got a month earlier pointed to the situation being very serious on the ground.
Current scenario perfectly suits us, let the Indians make the first move.
If the situation suits us why would Indians make the first move? Shouldn't we be making the first move?

I heard that SD-10 has just 100 hours of service life? I hope CAPs won't hurt our maintenance and supply. As I believe, that only short war exists now. After, initial assault, nearly every country will run out of sophisticated machines/equipment and then it comes to Army and bullets.
Baseline SD-10 had a low shelf life. The A version that PAF operates has three times more shelf life which is more than R-VV AE series but slightly less than the 120-C-5.

As usual knee jerk reaction from you while having major comprehension issues.....read again slowly what i wrote....IAF is nowhere to be seen while PAF jets are patrolling, however the IAF shows up once the PAF jets leave the area....it's also being observed that once the PAF jets return, the IAF quickly leave the area.

There was a video released on Twitter by IA PR back in March/April time of presumably, a Heron TP drone showing a live feed of a supposed artillery assault on PA positions, a few KMs inside the Pakistani side of the LOC. I can't comment on the authenticity of the video, but what can be ascertained is there's plenty of coverage from ISPR on shooting down quadcopters but do we and are we engaging these UAVs/UCAVs which are according to the adversary, being used very effectively?

Are you that dense? I’ve already mentioned your embarrassing mishaps on this forum. It’s all there. It’s reality. Stop hiding by ducking around the issue.
Obviously you are not with it, you have indeed mentioned my topics that are making you get up on the wrong side of the bed but so far you haven't proved your worth except climbing over others shoulders.
I have my sources....what do you have....your balloon is just full of hot air on what some other member may have said while giving their opinion. As i said prove your own worth else move on.

The ones who are comical Ali on here are those who are claiming "Block-72, J-15/16, J-10, J-20s landing soon, secret PAF squadrons, my sources, my chacha's Mamu's best friend's, uncles, aunty, please believe me".

Ok so all these claims were false and everything posted on these forums is fake, why do you have your panties in a bunch about them? If you don't like the forums, leave period. What do you expect, signed defense contracts by PAF posted on these forums?

Ok so all these claims were false and everything posted on these forums is fake, why do you have your panties in a bunch about them? If you don't like the forums, leave period. What do you expect, signed defense contracts by PAF posted on these forums?

So you find it offensive when someone tries to improve the quality of the forum by calling out fake news and spam?! How bizzare!! But not entirely unexpected. There's many excellent posters on here who contribute rational arguments and ideas without having to resort to baseless wild claims. Sorry to burst your delusional bubble, but if you find it cathartic to follow the comical Ali types because they pander to populist fantasies by spewing what people want to hear, go for it!

Baseline SD-10 had a low shelf life. The A version that PAF operates has three times more shelf life which is more than R-VV AE series but slightly less than the 120-C-5.

Laughable claim.

What are the cswu and propellant parameters( two major drivers of shelf life, ofcourse you know that?), for A, and b/c? Let me know the corresponding numbers for sd-xx you are basing this comparison on.

Would be fun.

Hope you dont chicken out like the rest of "experts" here.

If you have any sense, pay attention to my posts. I only comment and analyse the events which have happened and varsity of them are not in any doubt. You on the other hand are posting some picture pretending that you have some "inside information" or knowledge. People with credibility do not do it. They either disclose their sources, or stay quiet. Even if you know some "secret" as a super duper insider, you should keep quiet.
In other words, no different from those who share "breaking news" turned out to be complete hogwash.

This forum also have a "Siassi" section. Secondly everything defence related also have a political angle to it.
Malik Riaz's reference was necessary to put the things in to perspective that rank and file means absolutely nothing. People should be judged on their actions and characters not on any other criterion.
So tell me what exactly has been disclosed that's causing you to act all high and mighty....has the sector or location of the CAPs been disclosed, did i say what or how many aircraft were involved or their timing or duration of mission, what formation or altitude do they maintain, what's so revealing in posting some pictures some of which were exclusively shared with me and i had permission to post them.
If you just want to create a scene then i suggest you stick with Malik Riaz's affairs.

Aren't you mixing your Apples and Oranges....rather than dragging all above here, why not find out who made these claims and address them.

For the last several months and weeks, the Pakistan Air Force has regularly been conducting armed combat air patrols (CAPs) all along the LOC, without once encountering or witnessing the Indian Air Force even on the other side of the LOC. However, some IAF activity is witnessed only once PAF aircraft return from the area. These are some of the PAF aircraft either engaged in or returning from their CAPs. Also confirmed by the source.
Picture Credit: Zoaib Malik & Others.

View attachment 659658

View attachment 659659

View attachment 659660

View attachment 659663

View attachment 659664

View attachment 659667

PAF : The largest distributer of IAF parts in Asia 8-)

So you find it offensive when someone tries to improve the quality of the forum by calling out fake news and spam?! How bizzare!! But not entirely unexpected. There's many excellent posters on here who contribute rational arguments and ideas without having to resort to baseless wild claims. Sorry to burst your delusional bubble, but if you find it cathartic to follow the comical Ali types because they pander to populist fantasies by spewing what people want to hear, go for it!

I reiterate, what do you expect, signed defense contracts?? Or if you have your own proof to debunk claims by posters whose "Source" you do not acknowledge, please do share with rest of us. Take this thread for instance, the OP has posted pictures of our fighters fully armed claiming they are on CAPs while IAF does not show itself until they leave, do you have pictures or proof to claim otherwise?? If not then what reasons do have for your rant? How are you improving quality of this forum by..... well doing nothing but saying "Main na manun"

Brother I don't know u. Worst thing you can do is underestimate.
It is the least expected shit that hits the fan! IAf has got numbers and capabilities. More than that they acknowledge the need to think out of the box after last fiasco.
National defense are serious matter, i am sure both india and Pakistan take them seriously.
Just making fun on one downed aircraft shouldn't be a long term goal.

correction two downed planes...

plus the rest of them fled... with tails between their legs

Again If IAF was so afraid of PAF that it runs away the moment PAF shows up, then why IAF run these costly CAP mission.

that is what we observed on 27th Feb.. remember what we see is what we judge.

Back
Top Bottom