What's new

PAF Heroes Who Surprised India !

I din't saw any proof presented by America regarding No loss of F-16. please enlighten me if any.
Every item inside an arms sale agreement have a serial number. For an aircraft, that is NOT the tail number. Tail number is customer's. Serial number is manufacturer's. The seller does not care what tail number the buyer may assign to the aircraft. Both sides takes inventory and compares what they have regarding the serial numbers. The seller what was shipped. The buyer what was received.

Regarding this event, the US is under no obligation to either confirm or deny Pakistan's claim of no F-16 loss, but we inventoried out of professional courtesy and found no F-16 missing. Further, we are under no obligations to provide India of any confidential report of anything relating to this event. India and the rest of the world will have to be satisfied with what we published in open media.

Can anyone guess at what range the su-30 was detected?
54.6 Miles at roughly 87.8 Km ???
View attachment 566322

R is the Radar Altitude - censored.
As far as i remember from flightsim games, the following may be the bogey and its approaching demise. So the patch indicates he did guide it to the end after all, lol.
54.6 (What is that?? is that range??)
0.38M (What is That??)

In my knowledge there are even no credible evidences given by PAF orany source that the F-16 wasn't downed ...

Pakistan is under no obligation to 'prove' that PAF did not lose an F-16 aircraft. USA was courteous enough to certify that PAF fleet is totally intact and that there was no loss.

Any assertions by anyone to 'prove' lack of a loss are laughable. When India has no evidence to support IAF's claim, Indians better practice some discretion and not be seen as a pack of angry sea gulls. How much more mirth do you wish to cause?

Pakistan is under no obligation to 'prove' that PAF did not lose an F-16 aircraft. USA was courteous enough to certify that PAF fleet is totally intact and that there was no loss.

Any assertions by anyone to 'prove' lack of a loss are laughable. When India has no evidence to support IAF's claim, Indians better practice some discretion and not be seen as a pack of angry sea gulls. How much more mirth do you wish to cause?
For some its addictive! :)

Similarly India also has no obligation to prove it shot F16.

India made a claim without proof, then? Isn't burden of proof lies upon the one who claimed and not otherwise. So, by the same Indian logic one can claim anything and has no obligation to prove at all. However, It would be far better to interpret this situation like

"India made a claim of shooting down PAF F-16 and Indian Masses doesn't need any proof because its India and this claims is not related to any party but for domestic consumption hence, there is no obligation to prove it".

Rest of your post is merely a senseless commentary based upon blind nationalism.

I din't saw any proof presented by America regarding No loss of F-16. please enlighten me if any. And whether India would let it go or not it depends on GOI and IAF. What I am saying is if the wreckage is fallen in Pak Occupied area of Kashmeer what are the highly specific or Irrefutable evidences an IAF can give or wanted to give. The only credible evidences are the ones that a MIG-21 was shot down, However here the discussion is on whether another F-16 was downed or not. In my knowledge there are even no credible evidences given by PAF orany source that the F-16 wasn't downed (If someone quotes Foreign Policy's report which itself quote "Sources", as a credible evidence then I can't reply to that). Thus, in this regard there are no Irrefutable evidences from either side.

Moreover, once back in the history, PAF flaunted all its Mirages to disapprove the kill. Same wasn't the case with F-16.

NOTE- I liked the way Azad Kashmir becomes Azad kashmir here, though seems is not foolproof.

It won't matter. It will then become an issue of "The US is just trying to protect their product". This is a national ego matter for India now.

Every item inside an arms sale agreement have a serial number. For an aircraft, that is NOT the tail number. Tail number is customer's. Serial number is manufacturer's. The seller does not care what tail number the buyer may assign to the aircraft. Both sides takes inventory and compares what they have regarding the serial numbers. The seller what was shipped. The buyer what was received.

Regarding this event, the US is under no obligation to either confirm or deny Pakistan's claim of no F-16 loss, but we inventoried out of professional courtesy and found no F-16 missing. Further, we are under no obligations to provide India of any confidential report of anything relating to this event. India and the rest of the world will have to be satisfied with what we published in open media.

We ?? You inventoried? Wow I really expected a more genuine and mature reply. You can confirm that U.S. did a count/ checked/ verified by just that one article of Foreign Policy which itself quoted "SOURCES". Slow Claps...

https://www.asianage.com/world/amer...count-after-feb-aerial-dogfight-with-iaf.html

Similarly India also has no obligation to give the specific evidences to prove it shot F16. Its understandable to lean senselessly towards your country's official narrative, however, try to be sense-full on forums.

See what I mean? the Indian guy desperately wants to believe. No proof, no credible evidence. Just a whiny insistence that he is right and the rest of the world is wrong.

India made a claim without proof, then? Isn't burden of proof lies upon the one who claimed and not otherwise. So, by the same Indian logic one can claim anything and has no obligation to prove at all. However, It would be far better to interpret this situation like

"India made a claim of shooting down PAF F-16 and Indian Masses doesn't need any proof because its India and this claims is not related to any party but for domestic consumption hence, there is no obligation to prove it".

Rest of your post is merely a senseless commentary based upon blind nationalism.
The same is also true for the MKI claim. All of us just desire a certain version to be true, proof must be laughing.

, but we inventoried out of professional courtesy and found no F-16 missing. .

Kindly re check this statement. You will find it to be erroneous.
Thank you, you are one of the 2 or 3 members on this forum whose posts are truly educational. Thank you for being here.

The same is also true for the MKI claim. All of us just desire a certain version to be true, proof must be laughing.
You are correct. I would like the version where MKIs and Mirages got shot down. HOWEVER I have not seen any evidence of this therefore I do not claim it has happened. This is not what has happened when it comes to India. They parade a missile casing and make unsubstantiated claims and expect the world to believe them contrary to any rational argument. (Even when the argument is made by pro Indian commentators)

i think this is the range where the su-30MKI got hit AIM-120C5 was fired upon by more then 100km ..this is my guesstimate.

It was fired at maximum range that the C5 version could achieve, still the data shows it hit the target. Surprisingly, the MKI was "detected" well beyond 150kms away. It was just a sitting duck.

It was fired at maximum range that the C5 version could achieve, still the data shows it hit the target. Surprisingly, the MKI was "detected" well beyond 150kms away. It was just a sitting duck.

And all this we learned from RED FLAG! my word Su-30MKI was opened up sniffed and snooped to the end in 2008.

Back
Top Bottom