What's new

PAF Heroes Who Surprised India !

It was fired at maximum range that the C5 version could achieve, still the data shows it hit the target. Surprisingly, the MKI was "detected" well beyond 150kms away. It was just a sitting duck.
Large RCS of the SU30 went against it.

It was fired at maximum range that the C5 version could achieve, still the data shows it hit the target. Surprisingly, the MKI was "detected" well beyond 150kms away. It was just a sitting duck.
This does not surprise me at all. Back In the early days this place used to be full of Indian posters raving about how the MKI had super dooper extra measures to reduce RCS. The plane is massive and when you add extras the RCS will be seen from miles away.

This does not surprise me at all. Back In the early days this place used to be full of Indian posters raving about how the MKI had super dooper extra measures to reduce RCS. The plane is massive and when you add extras the RCS will be seen from miles away.

True..

Yankees are clever, they busted it pretty badly at RF. Now the mainstay of IAF lays an open secret. The data we gathered and utilized will prove to be the nail in IAFs coffin in case of another misadventure.

Thats why there are now focusing on overwhelming our defenses, hence the exercise in Kashmir involving 100 assets.

We ?? You inventoried? Wow I really expected a more genuine and mature reply. You can confirm that U.S. did a count/ checked/ verified by just that one article of Foreign Policy which itself quoted "SOURCES". Slow Claps...

https://www.asianage.com/world/amer...count-after-feb-aerial-dogfight-with-iaf.html

Similarly India also has no obligation to give the specific evidences to prove it shot F16. Its understandable to lean senselessly towards your country's official narrative, however, try to be sense-full on forums.
Haha Sense-full did you want to say sensible

True..

Yankees are clever, they busted it pretty badly at RF. Now the mainstay of IAF lays an open secret. The data we gathered and utilized will prove to be the nail in IAFs coffin in case of another misadventure.

Thats why there are now focusing on overwhelming our defenses, hence the exercise in Kashmir involving 100 assets.

We learned ...thats the key just as Su-30MKI was compromised in 2008. Rafale was compromised in 2017. things are based upon years of planning atleast 10 years.

shh! about them in north good tidings in rainy season!

any detail about the mention exercise

India See them
57469204_580350445807586_973522273764289287_n.jpg

You are correct. I would like the version where MKIs and Mirages got shot down. HOWEVER I have not seen any evidence of this therefore I do not claim it has happened. This is not what has happened when it comes to India. They parade a missile casing and make unsubstantiated claims and expect the world to believe them contrary to any rational argument. (Even when the argument is made by pro Indian commentators)
I disagree with your statement that only India makes unsubstantiated claims with inadequate evidence. DG ISPR has not done any better. Maj. Gen. Ghafoor has only claimed about MKI and has not offered any worthwhile proof. This lack of proof has not stopped him from repeating claims about downing an MKI. The opinion of a western person associated with US is accepted when it is favourable, though when high ranking US officials allege that Pakistan is harming Afganistan, Pakistanis reject these accusations.

In PDF itself respectable members have claimed info from high level contacts to definitively say that an MKI was down but some are now limiting themselves to saying that data seems to support this but it is not definitive. Many here have just accepted that an MKI was down just like the opposite claim (F-16) in Indian forums. There are quite a few loopholes and inconsistencies in the arguments of both sides.

IMO both sides employ the same tactics and logic but accuse the other side of doing so while absolving themselves. The shallowness of logic presented and the subsequent lapping up of the same only proves how much lower down the maturity and intellectual level we people revel in.

Ghafoor has only claimed about MKI and has not offered any proof. This lack of proof has not stopped him from repeating claims about downing an MKI.
just show a SINGLE STATEMENT by Asif Ghafoor about MKI

I disagree with your statement that only India makes unsubstantiated claims with inadequate evidence. DG ISPR has not done any better. Maj. Gen. Ghafoor has only claimed about MKI and has not offered any worthwhile proof. This lack of proof has not stopped him from repeating claims about downing an MKI. The opinion of a western person associated with US is accepted when it is favourable, though when high ranking US officials allege that Pakistan is harming Afganistan, Pakistanis reject these accusations.

In PDF itself respectable members have claimed info from high level contacts to definitively say that an MKI was down but some are now limiting themselves to saying that data seems to support this but it is not definitive. Many here have just accepted that an MKI was down just like the opposite claim (F-16) in Indian forums. There are quite a few loopholes and inconsistencies in the arguments of both sides.

IMO both sides employ the same tactics and logic but accuse the other side of doing so while absolving themselves. The shallowness of logic presented and the subsequent lapping up of the same only proves how much lower down the maturity and intellectual level we people revel in.

Yes there are some unsubstantiated claims on this forum. However forum members are not the same as mainstream Indian press that shilled superhard for the F16 claims (And continue to do so.) It is blatant and frankly embarrassing seeing that Jingoistic crap.

As for your comments on the western person having credibility. As you have pointed out the west has been critical of Pakistani matters and frankly have not been Pro Pakistani. YET they have poured scorn on the claims of India. When blatantly pro Indian commentators have called out the bullshit they have been attacked by waves of Jingoistic morons (Which amused me no end I can assure you.)

Here is the difference. Pakistan did not initiate the issue. India claimed "Surgical strikes" a few years ago without any proof whatsoever and people doubted them. They then tried again upping the game with actual aircraft and bombs and failed and lied again. Pakistan answered and they created more lies. All of this to feed the jingoism the fuels your country's current political climate.

Pakistanis are just enjoying the schadenfreude of India.

Then what was the justification on firing on the Su-30?
Unless it came to engage our jets heading towards the LoC
The F-16s never crossed over as such.
The MKI shooting was ordered by the battle commander in the AWACS who did not like what the Indians were doing.

How does one determine if an aircraft is about to fire a missile? Positioning of the aircraft vis-a-vis the intended target?
Presuming the engagement is only using the fighters onboard RADAR.
The RADAR goes from search to fire control mode, with much narrower beam and different frequency. This change is apparent to the Warning receivers of the target aircraft, which begin to beep.
As the missile is about to be fired, there is a momentary dip in the power output of the RADAR (to avoid damaging electronics). That is also readily apparent to the other guys avionics.

The MKI shooting was ordered by the battle commander in the AWACS who did not like what the Indians were doing.

Presuming the engagement is only using the fighters onboard RADAR.
The RADAR goes from search to fire control mode, with much narrower beam and different frequency. This change is apparent to the Warning receivers of the target aircraft, which begin to beep.
As the missile is about to be fired, there is a momentary dip in the power output of the RADAR (to avoid damaging electronics). That is also readily apparent to the other guys avionics.

Hi,

I would have kept a lid on this info---.

Back
Top Bottom