What's new

PAF guard’s bullet kills woman in Peshawar

Same here in Lakki Marwat. Most of the victims in these areas were "lewani" , the insane faqeer type of people who are unaware of their surroundings and got shot by army.

Thats not true, soldiers are not "cool" about it. A while ago, saw faujis kicking a youngster with boots in my home town, who was speeding on motorcycle. Situation has improved, as he received kicks instead of bullets.

Well all the lewanis are in your or my area and bro my area isn't far away from you. Just a few kilometers away, our districts are side by side.

:)

by seeing this thread I don't know if I want to cry or laugh ? A women just died and look at the excuses ! i have been to the Airport several times and now people prefer to travel from Islamabad airport rather than Peshawar airport, I mean come on how many terrorists have they managed to capture by setting up these checkpoints after every 100 meters ? sometimes people are mistaken on the gestures of these security personals if someone passes at least a shot should be fired in air than on tires ...Damn it we are talking about a human life here !

@Samandri

IN every post
you see this and that and in your area and that area and you been there and its there thus the instution is bad and evil made by fascists and deserved to be disintegrated.
Jesus.
get a grip, if you have an agenda, atleast be realistic about it.

by seeing this thread I don't know if I want to cry or laugh ? A women just died and look at the excuses ! i have been to the Airport several times and now people prefer to travel from Islamabad airport rather than Peshawar airport, I mean come on how many terrorists have they managed to capture by setting up these checkpoints after every 100 meters ? sometimes people are mistaken on the gestures of these security personals if someone passes at least a shot should be fired in air than on tires ...Damn it we are talking about a human life here !

Exactly, its human life we're talking about!
It works either way if you look at it.

I wont say woman was right to die.
and I wont say the soldier was wrong.

and I wont say the soldier has taken this lightly as well for himself.

but for sure, the driver could be at fault.

(Probably the woman was a pessenger in that car? didnt read through the whole thread yet after seeing certain someone. lol)

ok
@Samandri

IN every post
you see this and that and in your area and that area and you been there and its there thus the instution is bad and evil made by fascists and deserved to be disintegrated.
Jesus.
get a grip, if you have an agenda, atleast be realistic about it.

Exactly, its human life we're talking about!
It works either way if you look at it.

I wont say woman was right to die.
and I wont say the soldier was wrong.

and I wont say the soldier has taken this lightly as well for himself.

but for sure, the driver could be at fault.

(Probably the woman was a pessenger in that car? didnt read through the whole thread yet after seeing certain someone. lol)
Ok we have three things here, Drivers fault, Women didn't deserve to die and The soldier was right .. isn't this hypocrisy at its best. Yeah sure the women was a passenger as someone with common sense would have judged or assumed that by reading the news .. Trolling threads is another thing...

These muhafiz that usually stops you near the airport are not doing security check they do your pocket check - its always money -
Now on pretext of security checks these muhafiz can shoot at any one who does not stop to earn them their bhatta -

why not fired at tires.....?
There must b alternate mechanism for vehicles who dont stop at signals....rather than to fire at will.
Shooting the driver is far more effective at stopping a vehicle than tires, engine.

Back
Top Bottom