What's new

PAF guard’s bullet kills woman in Peshawar

@Icarus
Dear little brother just post me the FIR report, no uyou cant since heavey shoulder badgers can't let you to file. In USA if a police man shoot a black man full media coverage will provide but in Pakistan a comaplet black out why gar sachay ho tou come under the hammer of justice why out of court settlements kis cheez ki parada-dari hey. Doodh ka doodh pani ka pani.

Hamari fauj mahaan 100 mien najaney kitney ------ ...

actually US police kills blacks more viciously than we kill dogs in Karachi......

sory to interrupt your band wagon....please continue...

It is unfortunate probably she did not see the signal to stop. Guard was right to fire but I think the signals should be very clear and conspicuous, a persons life depends on it.
looks like you have never crossed a check post and road block in Pakistan.. they are single lane with clear marking and signals.. one has to be blind to miss them.. there are speed breakers, and blocks and big signal to stop .. the only way you can miss the obvious and in your face sign is that you are constantly looking backward while driving forward or you areblind

Security guard did the right job.
Driver was stupid, some people love to dig their graves by taking risks because of their ignorance or over cleverness.......:hitwall:
Or the driver misunderstood directions, or didn't see the guard. It's not right to simply call the victim "stupid", when we don't know the entire situation.

These situations were common in Iraq, when the US created massive check point systems. Drivers would often misunderstand hand directions by the guards, and would be shot.

looks like you have never crossed a check post and road block in Pakistan.. they are single lane with clear marking and signals.. one has to be blind to miss them.. there are speed breakers, and blocks and big signal to stop .. the only way you can miss the obvious and in your face sign is that you are constantly looking backward while driving forward or you areblind
Sometimes between the wedge cross metal bars they just ask you to stop during rush hours by signal of the hand from side of the car to show ID card. This is where many people do not see and drive on thinking they have been cleared to go. Why would a women driving a car not stop if she just went there to drop off a relative? Somewhere error was made either by the driver or the guard. Anyhow guard has every right to open fire as his decision could potentially save many lives as well. Or she was up to something sinister and in that case PAF wouldn't really settle?

@Icarus
Dear little brother just post me the FIR report, no uyou cant since heavey shoulder badgers can't let you to file. In USA if a police man shoot a black man full media coverage will provide but in Pakistan a comaplet black out why gar sachay ho tou come under the hammer of justice why out of court settlements kis cheez ki parada-dari hey. Doodh ka doodh pani ka pani.

Hamari fauj mahaan 100 mien najaney kitney ------ ...

Errrr..... A person affected can file the FIR, not just anybody. But I have an assignment for you just to introduce you to a small little thing..called....research!

"If a US military person intentionally murders a US civillian say a waitress in a restaurant, which court will take up the case? In which prison will he will end up? We are talking USA here remember please."

We are waiting here.

only one thing why this case settled out of court that happens only when big celebrity / personality pay big amount to save humiliation out of court.

I am really going off topic now, but do you know impersonating a female online is now an offence in Pakistan?? u can get jail time for that....

please post with your original forum ID....

PESHAWAR: A woman was killed when a Pakistan Air Force (PAF) guard opened fire on a car near Bacha Khan International Airport (BKIA) here on Saturday evening.

Police said that the incident took place at around 5pm. A police official told Dawn that incident took place after the car did not stop after the PAF guards signaled it to stop.

A police official at West Cantonment police station identified the slain woman as Bashirun Nisa, a resident of Akora Khattak area of Nowshera.

RIP to the dead. An unfortunate incident to say the least. People in Pakistan need to pay attention to the security forces and their posts. Its almost 100% guaranteed that someone will be stopped, randomly or selectively. Pakistan has seen mass murderers shooting her young kids in cold blood slaying hundreds of small children. So its natural that the security forces will be on high alert as they are in war, this is a war thrust upon Pakistan by the remaining terrorists.

I guess there is no positive point in any event when an ordinary civilian human loses their life. But from a preparedness's standpoint, let's say, if say this was an attempt of terrorism through a vehicle, its pretty impressive to see such quick response. One bullet fired and it took out the driver, meaning if this was a terrorist attack, it was stopped right at the entry level and with only one bullet. I am sure in terrorist's case, there would be more exchange of firearms, but at the least, they couldn't progress beyond the check post. That's impressive.

"If a US military person intentionally murders a US civillian say a waitress in a restaurant, which court will take up the case? In which prison will he will end up? We are talking USA here remember please.".

I don't know how much you really know the USA you are using for example here and a really fucked up one. The US law enforcement agencies prosecute Senators to everyone or anyone who did commit a crime!! Its stupid to assume that a Service Member can go INTENTIONALLY kill someone and can walk free. That is the stupidest thing I've heard. Google how many military service members have been arrested for different things. The law is for ALL, the military men and women are a part of the word "ALL".

Now if a similar case would be applied say an American service men took out someone trying to get inside an airbase, that's a different story. The person stopped needed to stop. That's not a case as in a war, a country is running on the highest threat level.

But for you to think that a US service member can just intentionally kill someone and walk free, that's pretty stupid. Go watch "A Few Good Men", its a movie and a great one. You'll see how the US military and other law enforcement branches treat criminals. There is no exception, the law is the law!!

Dear Brother of Islam we pay them to protect us if somehow the kill us even by mistake then why you people shy to came out and clear you self in court ?

and what is this, kindly answer me what is this

Ok, you are trolling stuff. Do you know how many of these events happen inside your India ever day? Would you like to get statistics??

Also, the 4 guys who were involved in this sad incident......are spending LIFE in confinement cells, meaning without human contact with others. Just the guard who serves them meals. Imagine living the rest of your life like that. In this case, the news was all over and the Supreme Court took action without even waiting for the FIR, etc.

@Horus @Irfan Baloch @Oscar : guys an IP check and a ban needed may be for excessive trolling and posting graphics that are against the forum rules?

why not fired at tires.....?
There must b alternate mechanism for vehicles who dont stop at signals....rather than to fire at will.
That's shit only works in movies. 1)Amining at a moving car tire is not easy as it sounds. 2) Assuming he did get a correct aim; MP5 (which is commonly used by Airport police and security) has a light 9mm bullet, which is more likely to ricochet from thick tire thread moving at certain angular velocity. 3). Ricochet bullet can hit or kill any bystander. 4) If driver was a Suicide bomber, than he/she would have detonated him/herself right after hearing a warning shot. Killing everyone around them.

Last edited:
Dear Brother of Islam we pay them to protect us if somehow the kill us even by mistake then why you people shy to came out and clear you self in court ?

and what is this, kindly answer me what is this
That was a violation of law and the culprit was sentenced to death...No one with heavy badges saved him. So why are you insisting that people with heavy badges are trying to save the PAF guard?
Sarfraz Shah murder case: In swift trial, Rangers man is sentenced to death - The Express Tribune

People should be careful at checkpoints and signals of security personnel must be clear.

Sometimes between the wedge cross metal bars they just ask you to stop during rush hours by signal of the hand from side of the car to show ID card. This is where many people do not see and drive on thinking they have been cleared to go. Why would a women driving a car not stop if she just went there to drop off a relative? Somewhere error was made either by the driver or the guard. Anyhow guard has every right to open fire as his decision could potentially save many lives as well. Or she was up to something sinister and in that case PAF wouldn't really settle?
As long as guard followed SOP for a stop signal than women is at fault. If she is not sane enough follow stop signal in an airport environment, than she shouldn't be driving the car in the first place. Bury her, end of story. No need to waste time and money on Judicial crap.

It was a medical case and she was severe ill thats why they were using prohibited route which paf blocked long ago.

i think he tried to get ahead of the queue and vehicle was accelerating, ignored the Signal by Guard, as wanted to reach hospital in time --- Guard opened fire, and as said in the news already, only one Bullet was Discharged
Cc4WwFUW8AEh9m7.jpg

i am not blaming anyone but matter should be decided in court nit out side settlements specially in these type of cases.
i mean no disrespect, but i suggest you should look at stats from National Highway & Motorway Police on members of Public killed in Road Accidents / Incidents -----
interesting fact to look at will be no. of out of court settlements and cases were Criminal Negligence charges were registered ----
If people can settle the death of their Sibling or Mother or Father with a Truck / Trailer driver, i don't see why not in this Incident ----

I am not taking any side here but merely trying to give arguement against yours ---- Military Personnel are not Holy Cows, and mistakes are made, but then again it is up to the other party whether to settle or not -----

PAF / military is a national institute, at least they should set an example by fair trial. May be after investigation (in case of inquiry) they suggest some changes in training just like in USA. May be if proper investigation done the investigators recommends some change in rule of engagement.
What a pity a heart patient retire principle killed but no inquiry and angels set free.

Yes culprits sentenced but just think if they did't investigate or case settled outside then ?

brother check my post count just 21 now tell me how can you charge for excessive trolling ? you are accusing me just because me talking about angles :pleasantry:

For your info my father served in armed forces but i still have guts to say no one is corruption free in Pakistan. My uncle runs a small spices and dry fruit shop near cantonment and as a school going child in Nani Amma house i visited my mamoo's shop and i still remember subedar sahib how cunningly gets free mall from my uncle.

1) You are not making sense. In late 90's, on a beach, a small child pointed a toy Pistol at a Police Officer serving in NYC on beach patrol. Unfortunately, the officer only saw the gun for a second. He didn't have the time to determine if the gun was fake or real (as it looked real) and the way these guys are trained, they react to these situations as a second nature. Unfortunately, the kid was shot and lost his life. No court allowed the officer to be indicted or anything. These example are everywhere. If this was a real gun with a juvenile / criminal, the Cop would be dead, if he hadn't reaced on time. Not to mention, if this was happening at a beach, you can imagine someone trying to shoot a police offer in uniform would have ideas to kill others too. So you have to see it from a legal standpoint.

2) Now in the case of Pakistan, the country is at war and a serious one; your Indian friends are sending in sponsored agents have killed mass scores of children and youth in schools and colleges. Do you think they'll take someone violating a check post to a military facility easy? How many incidents have happened in Pakistan because of cars filled with explosives and the terrorist rammed the car inside buildings???

3) Rules of engagements are pretty clear. If someone doesn't stop on site and tries to drive by, it could be a car filled with explosives and terrorists. So before they can take many people out, or destroy an expensive building or an installation, they should be taken out.

4) I am surprised to see that the gentlemen was trained as a sharp shooter that since he couldn't stop the car, one shot took out the driver? That's excellent training. It would be the SAME SOP for the US forces. No force at war will give someone a chance to inflict massive damage. In this case, the late lady needed to respect the law and the security post. She knew how bad things were in Pakistan, so why bypass the security? Anyone breaking the law has to pay a price, unfortunately, this is a very, very serious price. RIP to her.

5) On that other case, when the culprits are in jail, getting rotten for their remainder of life, why should I think otherwise and gossip about "what could happen"? When what actually happened, is RIGHT in front of us. The law moved, it didn't care if these guys were from the military / rangers, the law put them behind the bars forever till they die, in solitary confinement. So when the law works, why should I think gossip or otherwise?

RIP to the dead. An unfortunate incident to say the least. People in Pakistan need to pay attention to the security forces and their posts. Its almost 100% guaranteed that someone will be stopped, randomly or selectively. Pakistan has seen mass murderers shooting her young kids in cold blood slaying hundreds of small children. So its natural that the security forces will be on high alert as they are in war, this is a war thrust upon Pakistan by the remaining terrorists.

I guess there is no positive point in any event when an ordinary civilian human loses their life. But from a preparedness's standpoint, let's say, if say this was an attempt of terrorism through a vehicle, its pretty impressive to see such quick response. One bullet fired and it took out the driver, meaning if this was a terrorist attack, it was stopped right at the entry level and with only one bullet. I am sure in terrorist's case, there would be more exchange of firearms, but at the least, they couldn't progress beyond the check post. That's impressive.

I don't know how much you really know the USA you are using for example here and a really fucked up one. The US law enforcement agencies prosecute Senators to everyone or anyone who did commit a crime!! Its stupid to assume that a Service Member can go INTENTIONALLY kill someone and can walk free. That is the stupidest thing I've heard. Google how many military service members have been arrested for different things. The law is for ALL, the military men and women are a part of the word "ALL".

Now if a similar case would be applied say an American service men took out someone trying to get inside an airbase, that's a different story. The person stopped needed to stop. That's not a case as in a war, a country is running on the highest threat level.

But for you to think that a US service member can just intentionally kill someone and walk free, that's pretty stupid. Go watch "A Few Good Men", its a movie and a great one. You'll see how the US military and other law enforcement branches treat criminals. There is no exception, the law is the law!!

Ok, you are trolling stuff. Do you know how many of these events happen inside your India ever day? Would you like to get statistics??

Also, the 4 guys who were involved in this sad incident......are spending LIFE in confinement cells, meaning without human contact with others. Just the guard who serves them meals. Imagine living the rest of your life like that. In this case, the news was all over and the Supreme Court took action without even waiting for the FIR, etc.

@Horus @Irfan Baloch @Oscar : guys an IP check and a ban needed may be for excessive trolling and posting graphics that are against the forum rules?

Who said anything about him walking free or not being punished?!

4) I am surprised to see that the gentlemen was trained as a sharp shooter that since he couldn't stop the car, one shot took out the driver? That's excellent training. It would be the SAME SOP for the US forces. No force at war will give someone a chance to inflict massive damage. In this case, the late lady needed to respect the law and the security post. She knew how bad things were in Pakistan, so why bypass the security? Anyone breaking the law has to pay a price, unfortunately, this is a very, very serious price. RIP to her.
I am agreed with her on this sharp shooter comment first it is a rude statement old sick lady was killed by mistake and secondly he is not sharp shooter but an ordinary santri how just panicked and fire at the vehicle, instead of killing the driver he killed old sick heart patient.

RIP for her may Allah Grant her Jannah because she was killed in a accident and i read somewhere it is a form of shahdat.

@Paripaker
Please lady mind your language you just joined and you don't have any idea what type of stress on security officers. They have to suspect each and every vehicle and was ordered to fire when they feel any suspicion. Instead of PAF soldier the driver should be tried for negligence and that point he know that is why they quickly settle the matter out of court.

Back
Top Bottom