What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would wait until the Chicks actually hatch. Right now the chicken hasnt laid the eggs, we’ve just been told it will.

The wounds of AH-1Z Vipers being held back are still fresh. American denying turkey the engines for Pakistan ATAK-129 deal. Many considered that a done deal as well . And now a new lollipop is in offing. At this point, it is like building castles in the sky. No idea why people post such news which has zero percent chance of happening in the future.

ghalib-2-line-urdu-shayari.jpg

shahryar-2.jpg

Last edited:
If Pakistan is given bait like J-31 or J-20 as bait they would probably let them take a look at radar like in 2011 with Bin Laden and the stealth blackhawk.
We don't need a bait from China.

The US knows that Pakistan's relationship with China is stronger than oak. And as for your enquiry...

The J-31 has already been offered to the PAF, but its still in trail stages for the Chinese Navy. It might be another Two Years before its operational.

The J-20 is off-limits to everyone...

A new survey has been released by the government of India that all Indians sleep early at 8. That is the reason they are missing from pdf.

Stop lying especially since you have no idea. SU35 uses PESA while Chinese aircrafts are using AESA radar already which is more advanced than PESA.
Actually that PESA is the most powerful ever on an aircraft. It may be better at certain things than Chinese AESAs.

Irbis-E can detect and track up to 30 airborne targets at one time at ranges near 350~400 kilometers, and attack up to 8. In air-to-surface mode the Irbis-E provides mapping allowing to attack four surface targets with precision-guided weapons while scanning the horizon searching for airborne threats that can be engaged using active radar homingmissiles.

It can detect a target with radar cross-section (RCS) 3m2 at up to 400 km, (towards each other, in an area of 100 square degrees)[3][4] while a target with RCS 0.01m2 at up to 90 km.[5](dead link)

It is one of the most powerful PESA radar used in an operational aircraft.[6]

I asked that to the one who told me too never got a reply back...:unsure:
Early 80's PAF's F16 perfected "Bomb toss" - this was Pakistan's first nuclear delivery method.

Do keep in mind, a bomb and a missile, are two different things. To drop a bomb with what ever warhead does not require any change to the host aircraft.

Plenty of material out there and on this forum about "Bomb Toss", please feel free to investigate further.

Early 80's PAF's F16 perfected "Bomb toss" - this was Pakistan's first nuclear delivery method.

Do keep in mind, a bomb and a missile, are two different things. To drop a bomb with what ever warhead does not require any change to the host aircraft.

Plenty of material out there and on this forum about "Bomb Toss", please feel free to investigate further.
I see ....Will do

Can't you just modify a 2000 lb dumb bomb and add a nuclear war
PESA is less accurate then AESA whether its Chinese or USA @Philip the Arab :crazy::crazy:
I know but Irbis-E is still useful tech regardless of it being a PESA. 400 km is better than the most AESAs today especially with Russias long history of radar tech.

When it does, do post your pic on this forum.

Take a very good look at recent AH-1Z pictures on which Pakistan name is blacked out. And then Take a very good look at what you posted. AH-1Z is a reality. Your Post is fantasy. Once reality is fulfilled, then do remind me of posting my pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom