What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone image the plethora of hated that is gonna come out from
india.jpg

First thing they're gonna do is send a mob at @Khafee place for breaking the story.

AG.jpg

The Question is: "Why is the US reaching out to the Pakistan?"

Two reasons:
1) China - Pakistan has slid so far into the Chinese camp, that is now a de facto province. Something which is extremely worrying for the Americans.

The Feb hostilities saw 3 PLAF squadrons got to standby - in order to assist Paksitan if needed. PLAN sent 4 SSK , and 3 boomers, at least two Type 55 destroyers, other assets were also sent later after the ISI chiefs visit.

This is the main reason why IN choose to sleep out the hostilities.

2) India - I told someone from the west, a year ago, "building India up against China, is like making the village idiot your sheriff"

He laughed it off, but he quietly made a note, scribbled away, while looking me straight in the eye.

India's incompetence hasn't gone unnoticed, neither has them becoming an economic threat to the US. To contain them, and move Pak away from the China camp, to whatever extent possible. These are the two goals.

The US has a list of some 10~20 companies that are critical to National Security, LM, Boeing Raytheon, Cisco. Sensitive data has been steadily flowing to India, China, Russia, Israel, courtesy of Indians. The deep state has realized its folly. AND no president will work against the deep state.

The trade balance being lopsided, doesn't help them either.

As far as people giving all the credit to Afgh for this revert, If any of you remember the Muree talks, it was decided THEN, that should the US exit, Pak will insure that its interest are looked after adequately.

Imran Khan, wants to make a change, a fundamental change in Pak, but decades old rot, bogs him down. He also has the support of the Army. All these things combined, has assured the US that Pakistan can be a useful ally after all.

Last but not the least, Pakistan's oil reserves slightly more than the UK's at 21bn BBL (min) doesn't hurt either.

What you say about China sending 4 SSK's along with type 55's, What we do heard rumor of that PAF requested X number sqs of J10 and X numbers of SD-10 for the possible all out war . If that news is true than once USA actually heard about the Chinese response it would ring a lot of bells in Washington .

If you remember that on the night of 28th of Feb, after PAF strikes IA was super close to launch missile attacks on different targets across the country, and for some unknown reason the entire Karachi cantt was cut of from power, were they anticipating a missile attack there ?

The news is amazing and I trust you here bro, but what i think that if such a deal was raised during PM or Army Chief visit, than certainly Americans are trying to get some sort of Influence back on Pakistan, since Trump cut off last 300 mln $ CSF Pakistan was not even looking at Americans for anything . 27th Attacks on India was a example, i cant believe that Pakistan take such a bold step without taking Washington into confidence .

Two reasons:
1) China - Pakistan has slid so far into the Chinese camp, that is now a de facto province. Something which is extremely worrying for the Americans.

The Feb hostilities saw 3 PLAF squadrons got to standby - in order to assist Paksitan if needed. PLAN sent 4 SSK , and 3 boomers, at least two Type 55 destroyers, other assets were also sent later after the ISI chiefs visit.

2) India - I told someone from the west, a year ago, "building India up against China, is like making the village idiot your sheriff"

He laughed it off, but he quietly made a note, scribbled away, while looking me straight in the eye.

India's incompetence hasn't gone unnoticed, neither has them becoming an economic threat to the US. To contain them, and move Pak away from the China camp, to whatever extent possible. These are the two goals.

The US has a list of some 10~20 companies that are critical to National Security, LM, Boeing Raytheon, Cisco. Sensitive data has been steadily flowing to India, China, Russia, Israel, courtesy of Indians. The deep state has realized its folly. AND no president will work against the deep state.

As far as people giving all the credit to Afgh for this revert, If any of you remember the Muree talks, it was decided THEN, that should the US exit, Pak will insure that its interest are looked after adequately.

Imran Khan, wants to make a change, a fundamental change in Pak, but decades old rot, bogs him down. He also has the support of the Army. All these things combined, has assured the US that Pakistan can be a useful ally after all.

Last but not the least, Pakistan's oil reserves slightly more than the UK's at 21bn BBL (min) doesn't hurt either.

What you say about China sending 4 SSK's along with type 55's, What we do heard rumor of that PAF requested X number sqs of J10 and X numbers of SD-10 for the possible all out war . If that news is true than once USA actually heard about the Chinese response it would ring a lot of bells in Washington .

If you remember that on the night of 28th of Feb, after PAF strikes IA was super close to launch missile attacks on different targets across the country, and for some unknown reason the entire Karachi cantt was cut of from power, were they anticipating a missile attack there ?

The news is amazing and I trust you here bro, but what i think that if such a deal was raised during PM or Army Chief visit, than certainly Americans are trying to get some sort of Influence back on Pakistan, since Trump cut off last 300 mln $ CSF Pakistan was not even looking at Americans for anything . 27th Attacks on India was a example, i cant believe that Pakistan take such a bold step without taking Washington into confidence .

I am not sure if upgrading old jets will make the deal any safer
if Americans want they can refuse to give back our old jets as well

You can do it in Pakistan. Or herb approval for Turkey to upgrade them

Two reasons:

The Feb hostilities saw 3 PLAAF squadrons go to standby - in order to assist Pakistan if needed. PLAN sent 4 SSK , and 3 boomers, at least two Type 55 destroyers, other assets were also sent later after the ISI chiefs visit. PLA also went to full war time alert, ready to move in.

He laughed it off, but he quietly made a note, scribbled away, while looking at me straight in the eye.

India's incompetence hasn't gone unnoticed, neither has them becoming an economic threat to the US. To contain them, and move Pak away from the Chinese camp, to whatever extent possible. These are the two goals.

The US has a list of some 10~20 companies that are critical to National Security, LM, Boeing Raytheon, Cisco etc. Sensitive data has been steadily flowing to India, China, Russia, Israel, courtesy of Indians. The deep state has realized its folly, AND no president will work against the deep state.

As far as people giving all the credit to Afgh for this revert, If any of you remember the Muree talks, it was decided THEN, that should the US exit, Pak will insure that its interests are looked after adequately.

Last but not the least, Pakistan's oil reserves slightly more than the UK's at 21bn BBL (min) doesn't hurt either. By comparison Oman's Reserves are at 5.3bn BBL (approx).

Once all options are exploited, Pakistan will be exporting 1.2m bpd ~ 1.4m bpd. (this figure is after deducting domestic consumption).

InShaAllah great times ahead

Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan:
Don't agree with oil and Chinese province pov. But you made valid points.
Ask any sane person, like Pakistan that created proxies and send to fight Soviets does India ever have an courage to counter China like that in East turkistan or other places . India forces full well know they are paper tigers.

Same here, its past 4 in the morning. Any moment my wife is gonna wake up & be like: WTF!!!

There is passion for our country.we know how we performed against iaf on Feb 27.we want more air battles and we want air Superiority and for air Superiority,we need more f-16s.i think we love this plane because it's amazing.this news make me crazy.it clearly means that visit of ik was successful.

I would wait until the Chicks actually hatch. Right now the chicken hasnt laid the eggs, we’ve just been told it will.
How long might it take for them to hatch by the way?

SD-10's were sent from PLAAF inventory.

I think we should not be limited to f16s but also focus on other fighterjets program to maintain air superiority
We've pretty much exhausted our options here on PDF.

1. We're never really able to get European (SAAB/EuroFighter) jets because they have American parts - well played. And that is when we're NOT in the US Camp.

2. When we're in the US Camp, they expect us to buy from them.

3. France is basically India now.

4. Russian jets... Well its a different argument altogether because if its not India, its that their jets are not up to PAF requirements.

5. China is all that we do have.

Two reasons:

The Feb hostilities saw 3 PLAAF squadrons go to standby - in order to assist Pakistan if needed. PLAN sent 4 SSK , and 3 boomers, at least two Type 55 destroyers, other assets were also sent later after the ISI chiefs visit. PLA also went to full war time alert, ready to move in.

He laughed it off, but he quietly made a note, scribbled away, while looking at me straight in the eye.

India's incompetence hasn't gone unnoticed, neither has them becoming an economic threat to the US. To contain them, and move Pak away from the Chinese camp, to whatever extent possible. These are the two goals.

The US has a list of some 10~20 companies that are critical to National Security, LM, Boeing Raytheon, Cisco etc. Sensitive data has been steadily flowing to India, China, Russia, Israel, courtesy of Indians. The deep state has realized its folly, AND no president will work against the deep state.

As far as people giving all the credit to Afgh for this revert, If any of you remember the Muree talks, it was decided THEN, that should the US exit, Pak will insure that its interests are looked after adequately.

Last but not the least, Pakistan's oil reserves slightly more than the UK's at 21bn BBL (min) doesn't hurt either. By comparison Oman's Reserves are at 5.3bn BBL (approx).

Once all options are exploited, Pakistan will be exporting 1.2m bpd ~ 1.4m bpd. (this figure is after deducting domestic consumption).

InShaAllah great times ahead

Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan:
Sorry for my knowledge or being lazy to read full thread can you please tell me are we getting news jets or only old jets are refurbished.
Please explain in tongue of the common folk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom