What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call LM and see what they say.
Sorry bro, I don't have the power to give you a
Positive Rating.jpg
, but consider this as one...

1)PAF will be getting 18~24 NEW Blk70's for now.

2)The current fleet will be upgraded to "V" specs. All of them.
Depending on the condition of the air-frame, some or all, will go through SLEP to 12k hrs.

final_airtoairloadout_steveotte_lowreswithchute.jpg.pc-adaptive.1920.medium.jpeg
Any news about used airframes like Jordanian F16 App ko Mubrok aur sweet in ur mouth thanks @Khafee

Depending on the condition of the air-frame, some or all, will go through SLEP to 12k hrs.

final_airtoairloadout_steveotte_lowreswithchute.jpg.pc-adaptive.1920.medium.jpeg

This Breaking News, is a gift for all those people who stood by me, when I was unfairly banned. Thank You!

Hi,

Khafee---I did not expect it from you my man---.

The news about Kashmir solution has not even gotten old---and you have stuck your knife in and opened up a new wound---. Don't you know that it would create chaos and havoc in the ranks of the enemy---.

They did not even come to terms that Trump could say that---and yet you bring out your sledgehammer & pummel them some more---.

Oh---please be merciful---.

Maybe this is one of the few things we demanded for bringing the Talis to table.
possibly
but we are not even close
the conspiracies against our peace plan can already started through assassinations and terror attacks in Afghanistan
we might end up getting blamed for failure instead of any recognition for our efforts

Hi,

The news about Kashmir solution has not even gotten old---and you have stuck your knife in and opened up a new wound---. Don't you know that it would create chaos and havoc in the ranks of the enemy---.

They did not even come to terms that Trump could say that---and yet you bring out your sledgehammer & pummel them some more---.

@MastanKhan Real party will be release of PAC 3

Hi,

I have recvd some intel on that as well, I'm just drafting a reply. Will tag you.

This Breaking News, is a gift for all those people who stood by me, when I was unfairly banned. Thank You!
many times before we have had news only to be disappointed later. :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom