What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
possibly
but we are not even close
the conspiracies against our peace plan can already started through assassinations and terror attacks in Afghanistan
we might end up getting blamed for failure instead of any recognition for our efforts
If all parties are serious than those who are doing this are trying to fool themselves.US won't take these things lightly.

1)PAF will be getting 18~24 NEW Blk70's for now.

2)The current fleet will be upgraded to "V" specs. All of them.
Depending on the condition of the air-frame, some or all, will go through SLEP to 12k hrs.

final_airtoairloadout_steveotte_lowreswithchute.jpg.pc-adaptive.1920.medium.jpeg

This Breaking News, is a gift for all those people who stood by me, when I was unfairly banned. Thank You!
these blocks have same radars as the F35. even with a watered down version of a true viper. these machines will be a force to recon with.

thanks for sharing such interesting news., only time will tell how real this news is.

as far as ban is concerned . its entirely down to your own conduct. avoid exchanges that bring the forum down or make you and others look bad.

Don't jump.

This is what the reality will hold:

1-15.png
What a Photoshop Sales Pitch...?!!

That's something which is now almost a pipe dream. The F-21 is just an F-16 on steroids which India isn't interested in.

To date Lockheed Martin haven't really given any detail specifications what its capabilities are in terms of Thrust, Weapons, Avionics etc.

India already has something going on with Dassault, and now that Modi has gotten re-elected the whole Rafale Scandal is a thing of the past. Not to mention the recent Kashmir remarks by Trump has left a dent that won't be fixed anytime soon.

Depending on the condition of the air-frame, some or all, will go through SLEP to 12k hrs.

final_airtoairloadout_steveotte_lowreswithchute.jpg.pc-adaptive.1920.medium.jpeg

This Breaking News, is a gift for all those people who stood by me, when I was unfairly banned. Thank You!

Wait wait....

I stood by you when you got banned so Pls give more details :)))))))

.. where will they all be updated ? No way in Turkey so does this mean aircraft we will we be setting up a local facility to in-house upgrade these planes?
I am almost positive if BLK 70 are coming then Saudis etc will bank roll these purchases in return for defence pact.

Great news indeed!!!!

these blocks have same radars as the F35. even with a watered down version of a true viper. these machines will be a force to recon with.

thanks for sharing such interesting news., only time will tell how real this news is.

as far as ban is concerned . its entirely down to your own conduct. avoid exchanges that bring the forum down or make you and others look bad.
Blk70 =APG-83
F35 = APG-81

No the ban was unfair, just like a thread that showed the UAE in a positive light, and its part in the Feb hostilities, was shut down.
On an on an unbiased platform, the mod would have been shown the door.

Government of Pakistan requested a continuation of technical support services; U.S. Government and contractor technical and logistics support services; and other related elements of logistics support to assist in the oversight of operations in support of the Pakistan Peace Drive advanced F-16 program. The total estimated program cost is $125 million.

This proposed sale will support the foreign policy and national security of the United States by protecting U.S. technology through the continued presence of U.S. personnel that provide 24/7 end-use monitoring.

The proposed sale of this support will not alter the basic military balance in the region.

The principal contractor is Booz Allen Hamilton Engineering Services LLC, Fairborn, Ohio.

Implementation of this proposed sale will require the assignment of 60 contractor representatives to Pakistan to assist in the oversight of operations as part of the Peace Drive F-16 program.

There will be no adverse impact on U.S. defense readiness as a result of this proposed sale.

This notice of a potential sale is required by law and does not mean the sale has been concluded.

All questions regarding this proposed Foreign Military Sale should be directed to the State Department's Bureau of Political Military Affairs, Office of Congressional and Public Affairs, pm-cpa@state.gov.

@Khafee most probably Pakistan is giving advance surety for new upgardes or airframes.

Not a bad deal, if comes to a conclusion , a SLEP will mean that we will have some good 5000 hours per air frame , or even more , given the last structural upgrades of the planes in inventory.

Wait wait....

I stood by you when you got banned
Pls give more details.... where will they all be updated ? No way in Turkey so with this man aircraft will we be setting up a facility to in-house upgrade these planes?
I am almost positive if BLK 70 are coming then Saudis etc will bank roll these purchases in return for defence pact.

Great news indeed!!!!
There are few who supported him but not publicly :D

Thank you, when its being delivered? Also any update on F-35 for Pakistan :D

Wait wait....

I stood by you when you got banned so Pls give more details :)))))))

.. where will they all be updated ? No way in Turkey so does this mean aircraft we will we be setting up a local facility to in-house upgrade these planes?

Great news indeed!!!!
Everything will be publicly announced, sooner or later.

There are other things in the pipeline -stay tuned!

The news about Kashmir solution has not even gotten old---and you have stuck your knife in and opened up a new wound---. Don't you know that it would create chaos and havoc in the ranks of the enemy---.
What, the enemy hasn't even recovered from the beating they got back in February... And we're supposed to wait for the wounds to heal in regards to Trumps statements about Kashmir.

All I can say is that they better cowboy up on the Rafales…, and by that I don't mean...

THIS!!!!
IAF.jpg

PAF is better of upgrading current F-16 inventory to Block 70 and getting more used F-16. No need to get brand new vipers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom